Lil Lilly

Chapter 1
I stumbled blearily into the kitchen, rubbing my eyes, making myself a cup of morning energy with the Keurig. I probably didn’t need the coffee today- it was a Saturday and I had no intentions of getting out of the house- but I still wanted the coffee. As I took a sip I heard the footsteps of my roomie, Katie.

“Morning Lilly.” Katie said, stretching. Instead of verbalizing a response I just nodded and raised my mug in her general direction. It was too early for words. She made her way over to me so that she could also use the Keurig. The Keurig was our own little meeting spot every morning. She bumped into me playfully as she waited on her mug to fill.

Katie and I had been friends since forever. We even made sure to attend the same college together. In part because we didn’t want to drift apart and in part because we knew between the two of us we could easily afford to rent a small house instead of dorms where we would struggle to even fit enough bed. Katie was studying neurology, and I writing. She often joked that I couldn’t handle numbers, which was true, and I would always retort that she just didn’t have my creative spark.

At some point we non-verbally agreed to migrate from the Keurig to the couch. Katie had the remote, and was flipping through channels so quickly I didn’t know how she was able to decide that she didn’t want to watch any of them, At one point there was the bright colors of what was clearly a little kid’s show, causing me to blush and sink more into the couch.

“What’s up with you?” Katie asked, seeing my obvious embarrassment. I felt my heart skip a beat when she asked me. There was no way I could talk about…

“Oh just waking up!” I said a little too quickly. I knew that she knew that I was bull crapping her, but she didn’t want to fight it. I sighed a little, which got me a small look from Katie. I just sipped my coffee, trying to move past it. Eventually she decided on the news. Boring. Just listening to some old man telling me about the ‘sunny skies’ was nearly enough to negate the caffeine I was drinking. I reached into my pyjama pocket to grab my phone but it wasn’t there. I must have left it in my room. Conveniently for me, Katie had just gotten up to put away her mug.

“Hey,” I said lazily “while you’re up can you get my phone? It’s in my room. Thank you!” I said. Katie made a point to roll her eyes dramatically, so I stuck my tongue out at her.

“Whatever,” she said. I watched her put her mug away and then looked away happily when I saw her walk towards my room. I put my mug on the table in front of the couch, telling myself I’d pick it up when I got up later. If I got up later at least, I wasn’t entirely against spending all day on the couch. It didn’t take long for Katie to get back, tossing me my phone.

“Here you go, Lil’ Lilly.” She said, causing me to blush. I don’t remember when she came up with that name as a kid but I remember when she first said it I had blushed so brightly her mom asked me if I had gotten a sunburn. So of course the nickname never died out.

“You’re only like, one year older than me.” I said, probably more defensively then necessary. Katie laughed and sat down, going back to watching daily snooze. I unlocked my phone and went paper white. It was on my Discord. Seeing the familiar app made me reflexively tilt my phone away from Katie. Not only was it on Discord, but it was on my PMs with an online friend of mine named BestCG. We had met in an ABDL Discord server and took a liking to each other. We weren’t like, together or anything, she certainly wasn’t my mommy. We just liked to keep in touch outside the hectic atmosphere of an active Discord server. I had a message from her that she sent last night that I don’t remember reading, a joke about me being in diapers that made my stomach flutter. She knew I didn’t actually wear even though I wanted to but that didn’t stop the friendly teasing. I tried to remember when I had read it, but with how long I stay up talking to her at times blanks in my memories like that weren’t uncommon. I sent her a blushing emoji and put it out of my mind. I decided to scroll on Reddit for a bit, doing my best to updoot only the best of memes. In my Redditing I hadn’t noticed Katie had left the couch until she was tapping me on the shoulder, now fully dressed for the day in a pair of jeans, a black blouse and a matching black purse.

“I’m going out,” she said. “I’ll probably be gone most of the day so go ahead and eat without me.” I was surprised at this sudden announcement, we almost always knew about each other’s plans long before hand.

“And where are you going? On a Saturday no less.” I asked. She just waved my question away, which was frustrating but I got the hint. This was a no Lilly errand. I shrugged. “Have fun.” I said before she walked off. Looks like I had the house to myself today. If this were one of those ABDL stories this would be where I would baby up, only to fall asleep or something so Katie could catch me. But that was ridiculous, life wasn’t some ABDL story. Besides, even if I wanted to baby up I couldn’t, I didn’t own any ABDL stuff. You can’t catch what isn’t there. So instead I regulated myself to adult activities. I got up and brought my mug to the sink, making sure to wash it out. Now that the caffeine was kicking in, I was starting to want to actually be productive. I went upstairs to my room so I could sit at my desk. It was writing time. I wanted to be an author, but unfortunately writing books is a lot harder than thinking about the books you wanted to write. So I got out my current project, the first book in what I hoped would become a fantasy series. I tapped my pencil to the paper, but the words just didn’t want to come. And yes, I still use pencil and paper. Call me old fashioned but it worked for most writers in history and so it worked for me. Eventually some scenes came to mind, but unfortunately they were scenes that would take place much later in the book. I sighed, frustrated. Tis the life of a writer with ADHD, to be constantly thinking of every scene but the one you are trying to write.

When the words finally came to me, I got into the writing zone. When I finished the current chapter and still had some steam in me it was a miracle, and I wasn’t going to squander it. By the time I was finished for the day, the sun had begun to go down. I got up and stretched, it was time to eat. I heard my tummy rumble in agreement. I went downstairs and looked in the refrigerator and instantly saw my dinner. Leftover pizza. I grabbed the box, and a soda. Sitting down on the couch again I changed the TV from cable to YouTube and started to watch my favorite channel, Good Mythical Morning. I had been watching them for years, and I had no intention of stopping any time soon. I began to eat my cold pizza, relishing in just how little effort went into this meal. Everything tasted better lazy. Between the coffee from earlier and the soda now, it wasn’t long before I began to feel a pressure in my bladder. Sighing, I paused the video and went to the restroom. As I was sitting on the pot, I couldn’t help but think about how much more convenient it would be to have been wearing a diaper. But alas I was not wearing a diaper, so I was forced to use the toilet like an adult.

After my short potty break I went back to the couch to finish my episode, and then of course binge a few more. While I was watching I heard Katie come in.

“Took you long enough, you weren’t kidding when you said all day.” I said when she was in view.

“Yeah, yeah” she said. “I’m going to put everything up and then I’ll be back down.” She said. “You better have saved some pizza for me.” I glanced at the box, there were still a few slices left. After Katie came back without her bags she grabbed a few of the slices, leaving me with one left. I gave her the puppy dog eyes, causing her to laugh. “I know for a fact I’m not taking a majority of the slices considering there were a lot more last night.” Fair enough I guess. As she ate, I noticed Katie kept glancing at me, trying to suppress a smile.

“By the way” she said after she took her last bite. “There is a surprise for you on your bed.”

“Really?” I asked excitedly. Katie simply nodded, but I could see she was just just excited as I was even if she didn’t want to show it. “Thank you!” I said, getting up and rushing upstairs to see what it was.

When I got into my room all excitement left my body as I froze up. On my bed was a childish pink dress and a large- seemingly adult- white diaper with letter blocks all over them.

7 Likes

I’m guessing the discord message was what gave her the hint. nice story, looking forward to reading more.

i like were this is going

Write them then! Saves time later, and who wants to lose good ideas.

An interesting start to this one, and a finely judged cliff hanger. Always lovely to see someone new to the sight posting a work, especially one that’s so well written and the author is happy to build a story.

Yeah, def gotta get ideas down ASAP! I’m glad you seemed to enjoy my story so far!

1 Like

Chapter 2
It took me a few seconds to even process what I was seeing. Katie had to have bought the dress and diaper, but I didn’t know why she would. Sure I wanted them- I mean they were adorable!- but there was no way she could know that. I went up and grabbed the diaper off the bed, the crinkling in my hand like music to my ear. There were pink, blue and green letter blocks on the front that spelled no words in particular, as well as a wetness indicator that ran along the center. Both the diaper and the dress, despite their childish appearance, were clearly sized for an adult. Eventually it dawned on me that I was probably supposed to wear the gifts. There wasn’t any baby powder or lotion with the outfit, but I knew we had some in the bathroom that both Katie and I sometimes used for skin care. I went to the bathroom to grab it, thankful that we had just recently bought some. I decided to go ahead and just diaper myself on the bed even if I wasn’t happy about knowing I’d get powder all over my sheets. I stripped myself of my pajama pants, and then my underwear.

Before laying down I undid the diaper, the crinkling even louder now then when I was merely holding the padded underwear. I layed down on the bed and slid the diaper under me, the softness taking me back to the one time I had tried a diaper post potty training. It was just like I remembered, only so much more. The lotion was so much colder then I was expecting when I started to rub it into my skin, but that was probably only because of where I was applying. I grabbed the baby powder and spread it liberally all over my diaper region, The smell brought me back to a time that was too deep in my memories to actually remember. Finally I tapped up the diaper. I was officially wearing a diaper.

I sat up and just…vibed in the diaper. I wasn’t able to close my legs completely because of the thickness, and the softness around my waist was a heavenly feeling. Eventually I turned my attention to the dress. It was equally, if not more, adorable then the dress. The base was a soft baby pink, and the ruffles on the skirt and sleeves were white. On the chest of the dress was a giant magenta heart, the base of which went to the hem line and the two bumps of the heart being on either side of the neck. It felt like I had seen Disney Princess dresses with more subtly than this, though that was in no way a bad thing. After all, it isn’t like I’d ever have to wear it outside the house. I stood up and, after taking off my shirt, slid the dress over my head. I looked at myself in my full length mirror and blushed when I saw the skirt only covered about half my diaper. I looked adorable though, and despite my rosey cheeks I couldn’t help but grin from ear to ear. The only thing left now was to show Katie.

Butterflies began to well up in my tummy as I waddled to the door, some of them the good kind and some of them the bad kind. Would she laugh at me? What if this was some practical joke and she didn’t even know I was ABDL? I knew she had to see me, after all she had bought the outfit, but that didn’t help my nerves. I eventually decided that if I was going to do this I couldn’t do it alone. I waddled over to my drawers and pulled out a cream colored stuffed bear. Hermione. Hermione was tied with Katie for my oldest friend, since both have been in my life since before I could form actual memories. I gave Hermione a bear hug. I knew carrying her wouldn’t exactly make me look more adult, but it wasn’t like that was on the table anymore.

After I braced myself, I finally left my room. I could hear the TV still playing meaning Katie was still downstairs. I carefully waddled down the stairs, stopping on the last step. Once I turned the corner there was no going back. I would be in full view for Katie in all my diapered glory. Squeezing Hermione a little harder I took a step forward.

As I thought, Katie was still on the couch. She had apparently not heard me come down, because she paid me no mind. I cleared my throat to get her attention. When she saw me, her face lit up like a christmas tree. She squealed, her hands rushing to cover her mouth.

“You! Are! So! Adorable!” She said, her hands not dropping. “You’re even carrying Hermione!” Suddenly I began to examine the floor very intently, had that crack always been there? Hmm yes no need to look at Katie right now…

Katie came up to me, putting a hand on my face, startling me. Her face was still lit up so brightly that I wanted to just…I didn’t know what I wanted to do. But I wanted to do it.

“Seriously,” she said “you’re adorable.” I couldn’t help but smile at her. She seemed to like the outfit as much as I did.

“How?” I asked, the words leaving my lips before I knew I was saying them. “How did you know?”

“When you asked me to get your phone I noticed you had a message from someone named ‘BestCG’. I’ve known I was a caregiver for years, and the idea that you were talking to one was just too intriguing. So I maybe kind of sort of possibly looked at your messages.” She said. “Please don’t be mad at me,” she began to speak more frantically “it’s just that the idea you were into CGL or even ABDL was too perfect to pass up.” Hearing Katie say ABDL was the weirdest thing that had happened today, including me wearing a diaper. It almost felt wrong coming from her, like an actor accidentally reading the wrong character’s lines.

Instead of talking, I just hugged Katie. Katie was quick to hug back. Her embrace was warm and comforting in a way it had never been before. I felt like I weighed nothing, like I was walking on air. She began to stroke my hair, and I nuzzled myself further into her chest. The world around us dissolved as seconds turned into hours. I never wanted to part from Katie and I sensed that Katie wanted the same.

Eventually, however, we did part from one another. Katie sat on the couch and motioned for me to do the same, so I did.

“Now, I hope you know that like any good baby you’ll have rules.” She said. My tummy once again felt warm. Was she…was she wanting to enter a formal MDLG relationship with me? I didn’t have any complaints of course. I simply nodded.

“First off, diapers are only worn by babies who aren’t potty trained. Not big girls who can use the toilet. Are you a big girl?” She asked. The question felt so pointed that it was near tangible.

“No.” I said, my voice high and squeaky. I was feeling smaller and smaller by the second.

“Well then, you’ll have no reason to be using the toilet. You’ll wear diapers and you will use them fully. Of course, if you could tell when you were going you would be a big girl who wears big girl panties, so you won’t be able to tell me when you’ve had an accident. You’ll just have to wait for me to check and change you. Is that OK?” I could tell the question was genuine. She was asking for my consent to the rules. I nodded, which rewarded me with a smile.

“Great! Rule number 1 is established.” She said cheerfully. Number 1?! That was like three rules in one! “Now, you said you weren’t a big girl. The only people who I know that can walk are big girls. Would I be right in expecting you to be crawling?” Again, the question was sincere. Again, I nodded.

“Alrighty then! Now, I’m sure a baby like you knows what this is.” She said, reaching into her pocket. She pulled out a pink and sparkly pacifier that I wanted instantly.

“Paci!” I shouted, causing Katie to giggle.

“Good girl! Now, whenever an adult puts this in your mouth you are to keep it in your mouth until you are told you can do otherwise. OK?” She asked. I gave a third nod.

“Last one baby girl.” She said, causing my heart to flutter. “These are only ground work. I’m able to tell you things that carry the same weight as these three rules. Should you break them, I’ll also need to punish my little brat.” She said, so I stuck my tongue out at her. ”Are you OK with all this?” She asked. “Do you have any questions?”

“It’s all perfect!” I said, grinning ear to ear. “But, I do have one question…what do you want me to call you?” I asked. Katie didn’t respond immediately.

“What do you want to call me?” She asked. We both knew what the other was thinking, but we were feeling each other out. Or at least that’s what I think is going on?

“Mommy?” I asked, my voice going quiet. When Katie didn’t respond, I was scared she didn’t hear me. I didn’t want to say it again.

“Mommy is perfect.” She said, smiling at me. We hugged again, though this time it was a lot shorter.

“Thank you. Really, so much.” I said, feeling happy enough to cry. Instead of responding, she plopped the paci in my mouth.

“Well then, Lil Lilly, it’s time to start your second babyhood.” Mommy said. I couldn’t agree with her more.

7 Likes

nice chapter.

I suckled on the paci Mommy had put on my mouth, looking at her. I didn’t know what to do next, and I’m not sure she did. The silence between us wasn’t broken until Rhett on Good Mythical Morning- which we had left running but had paid no mind to- let out a mild curse word. Mommy let out a dramatic gasp when she heard it, looking first at the TV then at me.

“This isn’t age appropriate at all!” She said, grinning through every word. “I should change it to something more suitable for babies like you!” The warm feeling in my stomach returned full force, but I was also disappointed to hear I couldn’t watch my favorite channel.

“Bu Ka- uh Mommy! I wa dis all da time!” I complained through the paci. Mommy was clearly enjoying this.

“Tsk tsk tsk little girl,” she said, wagging her finger “you aren’t big enough to watch a show with a potty mouth if you aren’t big enough to potty outside your diapers.” My face went crimson red, but the warm feeling in my stomach didn’t go away. Even if I wouldn’t admit it I was enjoying this just as much as Mommy seemed to be.

“Fine,” I conceded my voice high and a little whiny. Happy with my concession, mommy took the remote and began to look through various baby shows on YouTube. Eventually she settled on Blue’s Clues, a classic. Even if I wasn’t a little this show would probably be nostalgic enough to watch from time to time, but then again I didn’t know how non littles think.

Between the memories of my early childhood attached to the show, the bright colors and childish nature of the show, and my undeniably infantile state I was in, I quickly fell into little space. I even began to answer Steve when he would ask the camera a question, which mommy found hilarious apparently because she would giggle every time. I didn’t get what was so funny. I didn’t want to be rude and ignore Steve.

At some point, Mommy pulled me towards her so that my head was resting on her chest. I scooted closer to her, and we were officially cuddling. It was nice. Despite knowing her for years we had never cuddled before, and I instantly wished we had begun this sooner. Her warmth radiated into me and calmed me even more than the paci I was sucking on. She began to stroke her hands through my hair and everything was right. Eventually focusing on the show became hard as my eyes began to droop. It wasn’t long before I was out like a light.

When I woke up, it took me a second to figure out why I had slept on the couch. The diapers were a good reminder though. Mommy was still asleep, but that was no surprise. She always slept in later than me. I grabbed Hermione off the floor, who had fallen at some point last night.
“Sorry about that.” I whispered to Hermione, trying not to wake Mommy up. It was then I noticed a pressure in my bladder. I got up to walk to the restroom only to remember I was now no longer to walk nor use the restroom. Sitting back down on the couch I suckled on my paci. I knew what I needed to do but I was nervous. I knew that Mommy had said to use my diapers but…that still was uncharted territory in practice.

Might as well cross that bridge now. I relaxed my bladder and felt as my diaper both warmed up and swelled slightly. There was a slight tingling sensation when the diaper was absorbing my ‘accident’ but none of it was unpleasant. In fact it was the opposite of unpleasant, pleasant. The hissing was a bit louder then I had expected, but that was fine. No one else was awake to hear it but me. And Hermione of course, but she wouldn’t tell anyone.

Eventually I heard Mommy groaning as she woke up. She looked at me and smiled, so of course I smiled back. I wondered if she could see I was wet, but I stuck to my rules and said nothing.
“Good morning baby,” she said tiredly. She sat up and yawned as she stretched her back, her arms going high into the air.

“Good mor’ing mommy” I said back, the pacifier still making it impossible to talk properly. Mommy patted my head, and then got up and walked to the Keurig machine. I got off the couch, admittedly much more slowly, and got onto my knees so I could crawl over to her. Once I got to her I sat on my bum, my diaper squishing as I did so.

Looking up at Mommy from the floor was a bit jarring. She seemed so giant, and I seemed so tiny. She was already taller than me- 5’5 to my 4’6- but this was a whole other ball league. Now I had to look up just to see her waist!

Mommy finished making her coffee and began to drink it. There was no way I could make my own, so I just watched her. Eventually she got the hint.

“Oh no baby,” she said “this drink is for adults only.” It took a second for what she had just said to really sink in. No coffee?! “Don’t worry, I’ll let you have it on school days. But on the weekends it isn’t like you really need it, if you get tired I can just put you down for a nap.” I guessed she was right, and she said I could have it on school days so it wasn’t like she was really taking it from me. “Now go back to the couch and I’ll make you something.” She ordered. I obediently crawled back over and got on the couch, though it was a bit harder getting onto the couch from the floor.

I looked at Hermione in my hand, searching for something to entertain me until whatever Mommy was making was ready. I began to make her dance, starting with making her arm do the classic disco point thing. Then I began to shake her, her head flopping from side to side as I did so.

“Breakfast is ready baby!” Mommy said, interrupting my choreography session. She came in holding a bowl of oatmeal in one hand, and a baby bottle scaled up for an adult in the other. How much baby stuff did she buy? I reached out to grab the bowl but she moved the bowl out of my reach.

“I can’t trust someone as little as you to not make a mess, I’ll have to feed you myself.” She said, winking at me. Gosh, she was good at this. I thought back to her past boyfriends and girlfriends, had she been any of their mommies before? None of them seemed little but that didn’t mean they weren’t. I smiled at her.

“Silly me!” She exclaimed suddenly. “I forgot your bib!” She went upstairs for a few minutes, and came down with a small piece of fabric. “Isn’t it pretty?!” She asked, holding it up in front of me . It was white, and written in a pink cursive was Messy Baby. I nodded, and she tied it around my neck and took out my paci. She pulled the coffee table up closer to the couch and sat down on it. She stirred the oatmeal in the spoon and pulled a glob of oatmeal out of the bowl. “Here comes the airplane!” She said, making airplane noises as she pushed the spoon towards me. I opened my mouth and in went the spoon. The oatmeal was good, it tasted like there was cinnamon in it. When she pulled the spoon out of my mouth she seemingly on purpose let some of the leftover oatmeal drop onto my bib.

“See what mommy was talking about? Such a messy eater! Good thing you have a bib or else you would have dirtied your pretty dress” She teased. I opened my mouth to protest, but before I could there was another spoon of oatmeal in my mouth. This went on for a while, though she only occasionally let oatmeal get onto my bib. Though sometimes instead of the bib she let it smear on my face. When the bowl was empty she lifted my bib and used it to wipe my face clean. She went and put the bib somewhere in the kitchen, though exactly where I couldn’t see. When she came back she grabbed the bottle from the table and sat on the couch, patting her lap. I instantly knew what she wanted and my heart fluttered. I laid my head in her lap and she slid the nipple of the bottle between my lips. I began to suck and warm milk came out. I couldn’t help but look up at Mommy’s smiling face, not that I would ever want to look anywhere else.

“Such a good baby,” she cooed. I couldn’t say anything of course, but I did my best to smile through the bottle. The milk wasn’t the quickest to come out, so we were in that position for a while. When I finally finished mommy took the bottle out of my mouth and set it on the coffee table (milk table?).

“Was it good baby?” She asked. Her voice was soft and quiet, and full of love. To me it was angelic.

“Uh hu!” I said, snuggling into mommy more. We sat there in silence until mommy put her hand on my clearly exposed diaper.

“Feels like someone needs a diapy change!” She said. Looks like I was about to see if she really was going to change my used diapers like she said yesterday.

4 Likes