Little Patty's Home

This is my first attempt at a story. (go gentle on me) I have written 2½ chapters. Problems at home have caused me to stop writing for now. Hopefully my story will be favorably critiqued and I’ll have the encouragement I need to continue. Hope you like it.

CHAPTER ONE The Beginning

My story starts about eight years ago, when I turned thirteen and was still living with my mother. She was an overpowering and domineering woman who was determined to keep me under her thumb. She never stopped treating me like a child. I was punished like I was a three or four year old toddler. She insisted that I display, at all times, proper manners and became furious when I disobeyed her or embarrassed her in any way. One of the things she complained about the most was my frequent bed-wetting accidents. Also, to a lesser extent, an occasional daytime accident. It was not something I had any control over and tried my best to stop having them.
When I became a teenager and the accidents continued she brought me to a doctor. After a through exam which included blood work and x-rays he told her that my accidents were caused by a slightly underdeveloped bladder and the fact that I slept very deeply. He also told her my infrequent daytime accidents were a result of stress or excitement along with my underdeveloped bladder. He went on to say that there was not much they could do for it and that he thought it might go away or at least lessen by the time I reached puberty. They discussed a few options and decided the best one would be for me to wear some kind of protection. Before we left his office he gave her the address of a nearby medical supply house. On our way home she stopped at the supply house while she had me wait in the car. I was unsure what they meant by protection, but, when she returned with a bunch of shopping bags, I started to get nervous. The days stress paid it’s toll as we crossed some bumpy railroad tracks. When we were getting out of the car my mother noticed a small wet patch on the front of my jeans and started yelling at me about my lack of control. She said I didn’t even have the control of a toddler but that she knew how to deal with it now. When we got into the house she sat the packages down in a corner of the kitchen and told me to go take my bath and then meet her in my bedroom. After my bath I wrapped myself in a big fluffy towel and headed off to my room. My mother was sitting on my bed waiting for me. Beside her was a stack of what I thought were towels or something. She patted the bed beside herself and instructed me to sit there. As I sat there I noticed some other stuff I couldn’t see before. I didn’t know what to expect as she started talking to me. She told me she was tired of washing wet bedclothes and had decided it was time to do something about it. She said that since I was acting like a baby and wetting myself that I would have to start wearing diapers and plastic pants to bed and training pants in the daytime. I started crying and told her I couldn’t help it and that I was sorry. She said she knew I couldn’t help it and that it wasn’t a punishment and she would stop diapering me as soon as I proved to her I didn’t need them anymore. She said she would check my diapers every morning and if I could wake up with dry diapers every day for a month then I wouldn’t have to wear them anymore unless I wet again. Then I would have to go until I had another dry month. She then proceeded to diaper me as I cried. As she was diapering me she told me that every night, right after my bath, I would get diapered for the night and if I needed it I’d get changed again before bedtime. Then had me lay on my back and told me to raise my bottom. As I did she slid a pile of neatly folded, fluffy diapers under me. Then she sprinkled me with baby powder and pulled the pile of diapers up between my legs. Pulling the top and bottom of one side together she then pinned them firmly in place. Then she repeated that for the other side. Then she pulled a pair of large, nursery print plastic pants out of one of the bags on my bed and slid them up my legs and over the thick diapers. She then instructed me that I was never to touch my diapers but that she would diaper me at night and in the morning remove them. Then she surprised me by pulling something else out of one of the other bags. In her hands was about a dozen pair of thick and colourfully printed underwear. She told me I would be wearing those in the daytime for now on. She made two stacks of underwear. One stack had little girls cartoon characters on them and the other stack had boys cartoon characters on them. She told me on the days I woke up wet I would wear girls training pants and on the days I was dry I would wear boys training pants.
The next morning I woke up and was surprised to discover that my bed was dry until I remembered that I was wearing diapers. All of a sudden my mother came into my room and after hanging a calendar on my wall, came over to me and pulled back the covers. Discovering I was wet, she went over to my dresser and pulled out a pair of very thick Cinderella print training pants, a package of baby wipes and some baby powder. She then sat them on my bed beside me and began to remove my plastic panties and soaked diaper. She put the wet diaper and plastic panties in a diaper pail that I hadn’t noticed before, at the foot of my bed. Standing me up, she wiped me clean with the baby wipes then sprinkled my groin with baby powder. After that she held my Cinderella print training panties out in front of me so I could step into them. Once into my panties she went over to the calendar and marked a big, red W on that date. Then she left my room and I finished dressing for the day. That night, right after supper, she helped me take my bath, then brought me to my room and diapered me. I was in my nighttime diapers two hours before bedtime.
This continued for the next five years. I was never out of nighttime diapers as I was never able to go a full month without waking up wet.

Little Patty’s Home

One word: paragraphs!

Little Patty’s Home

LOL, I knew someone would mention paragraphs. When I originally wrote it it had paragraphs. Somehow, when I pasted it into notepad, they disappeared. I’m not the most puter literate person and I’m not sure how to correct this. Sorry.

Little Patty’s Home

Little Patty’s Home

Copy and paste it from word to notepad, then copy from notepad to the forum. It should hopefully deal with some of the spacing issues without having to manually put in every break.

Little Patty’s Home

Is this a chapter or a short story as it ended like a short story?
:?: :?: :?: :?:

Little Patty’s Home

Here, let me see if I can help you with this!!

lilbrat, isn’t that easier on the eyes to read!! The enter key is very friendly & won’t bite!!

Little Patty’s Home

[quote] Copy and paste it from word to notepad, then copy from notepad to the forum. It should hopefully deal with some of the spacing issues without having to manually put in every break.
Thanks, I’ll try that on next chapter

Little Patty’s Home

ok im going to be very honest and blunt here. its not bad, but its not good. it needs more description. this reads more like a brief summary of your story. you could easilly get four or five long chapters out of this. your story needs a lot of work, i think if you go back and rewrite the begining up ontill you become a teenager. try and make that small part as long as what you just posted, and i think you will be on your way to a great story

Little Patty’s Home

It lacks something very important: uniqueness.

I’m not trying to sound sarcastic at all. You’ve basically just summarized the basic template of most diaper stories. I recommend before venturing further you add some pizazz to what you have so far. Give characters names. Maybe throw in some dialogue. Remember, it’s your story.