Logouts and Session Verification Errors 7/24/2014

Sorry about that folks. There were some issues with the directory where user sessions are stored on the server.

I had to foricibly clear the sessions so everyone will need to login again. Sorry about that. If you are not able to login or continue to get Session Verification errors please send an email to issues@abdlstoryforum.info from your registered email address and I’ll work with you to get it straightened out as quickly as possible.

Re: Logouts and Session Verification Errors 7/24/2014

How dare you force me to click the login button an extra time! You heartless, miserable…

(Chrome auto-fills the form, so I didn’t even have to remember my password!) ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think someone needs a good spankin’ and then maybe a delayed diaper change and since this is written forum wearing a
paci-gag would not cure that problem - but maybe locking thumbless mittens may help deter such further rants.
Now aren’t you sorry you tested the wrath of an administrator. Well you should be - all in good jest of course - ROF-LOL !
If you didn’t know $hit happens to computers and servers from time to time and of course these things run naked without
diapers to control errant discharges - so man up and face the fact that from time to time everyone needs to Login and clean
up and reset their act - treat it like an electronic diaper change of sorts !
Now doesn’t that make for interesting reading ?

Well, it was different, that’s for sure… :-X

i wish there were some issues with the directory in my brain where this is now stored :o