Long time lurker, first time poster.

I’ve lurked on this forum for a long time and I’ve always enjoyed the stories on it, like “Magic Diapers.”

I’ve been into diapers for as long as I can remember. I’m now 16, and still skinny enough to fit into Pampers Size 7, surprisingly enough. Since, I’ve gotten my driver’s license, I can buy my diapers occasionally, without the knowledge of any family members. I wear when I feel I have time to spare, usually on weekends at night.

I play guitar and I consider music to be the most important part of my life. I’d definitely pick music over diapers any day.

I play guitar and I consider music to be the most important part of my life. I’d definitely pick music over diapers any day.

Kind of a dumb question, but I have heard people consider this type of guitar a real guitar.

When you say “Play guitar” do you mean an actual Les Paul, Fender or musical instrument guitar -or- Guitar Hero?

And no, I’m not shitting you. Someone actually told me it takes just as much skill to play Guitar Hero as it does a regular guitar.

Oh, and welcome.

I play real guitar.

Sweet, what kind?

If by “what kind?” as in “what kind of music,” I play jazz, fusion, rock, classical, and just about everything else.

But if you mean what guitars, I own six: Gibson Vegas, Squier Strat, Epiphone Doubleneck, Martin Electric Acoustic, Martin Backpacker, and Manuel Rodriguez classical.

I meant guitar but cool otherwise.

I never have liked the sound of gibsons. I dunno why, but they just sound rather off compared to most other guitar types (including strats).

The last two you mentioned though I’ve never even heard of.

I don’t know much about Kays, but I love hollow bodies and simihollow bodies. They’re great for jazz and country stuff.

My Gibson’s simihollow and it has a neck that feels like it could be on some Jackson guitar from the 80’s because the neck is so fast, which is great because I love to pick fast and move all over the fretboard. It’s honestly the best feeling guitar I have ever played so far. It sounds amazing too; it does everything from jazz to metal. But, being a hollowbody, it does tend to feed back when I have a lot of distortion going through my amp. I’ll probably buy a solid body guitar sometime soon to solve that problem.

Sorry for anyone else who doesn’t care about guitars, but that’s most of what I tend to talk about. If you’d rather me talk about diapers, I can only say that I’ve used baby diapers and pull-ups. Pretty cool that they fit me. Too bad they don’t hold much. I don’t like spending too much money on diapers though, but if I have enough to spare and I’m low in supplies, I’ll buy some.

cool guitar vicky i have a red epiphone dot which looks exactly the same except it doesn’t have a whammy bar. Jaks i hate those jerks too who say gh is just as hard as real guitar. It is not, granted some songs are harder to play on gh but its still nothing like playing a real gtar. Cool music choice ackpath oh and welcome to the forum. at the moment im trying to pick up rockabilly but i’m really really bad at le guitar so its going slow. oh and this forum isnt just about diapers we talk about anything and everything here so dont worry if you dont talk about diapers to much

Rockabilly’s cool. Check out anything by the Stray Cats, Elvis, or Carl Perkins to get inspired.