Looking for a story commission

Hi
I’m new here I’m 36 years old
and I’m looking for a story commission

any suggestions ?

Thanks

After the author popped into the chat to find a writer I suggested posting on here, so that people not on the chat can get in touch too.

I know some of you take on commissioned work :slight_smile:

It might help if you said a bit more about the type of story you want to commission. Two authors off the top of my head I’d recommend taking commissions are Personalias and WBDaddy (though I’m not sure if he’s still currently taking commissions).

Saw you were in the chat earlier asking about this and saw your comment about sending PMs. Just an FYI, but you were incorrectly informed about being able to send PMs. You have to reach trust level 1 before you can do so. It’s to prevent spam. :slight_smile:

Hi all
sorry It’s took me so long to reply
I’m looking for mental age regression type of stories
I would be extremely ; happy to get some advices and contact ways

what I have to do in order to get the trust level 1?

Thanks

Read more topics, as the # of unique topics read is the only requirement you don’t currently meet. :slight_smile:

Well, I’m willing to take on commissioned work.

Hi
Please contact me via deviant art

Thanks

makes a metric ton of popcorn

*not to be confused with an imperial ton as that will create a blackhole.

I thought it only made a black hole if you did an Imperial FUCKton as opposed to metric…

I think it depends on the salt and butter used.

If you don’t include the salt and butter when calculating the weight (and my numbers for the density of popped popcorn is correct) we’re talking about about cubic metres of popcorn. This, of course, is if if it was a single block of popcorn. Using the numbers for optimal sphere packing (74% volume efficiency), roughly 26-28 cubic metres is a more realistic number. So I guess the question is: Does anybody want to fill a ball pit with popcorn? :sunglasses: