Making her mine- New story

This story is rated R. It is at times going to be sexual and descriptive. If you don’t like that don’t read it. Please do not re-post it without express permission.

Making her mine- Chapter 1

Carl was excited and anxious all at the same time; he had a dream, and now he had the perfect chance to make it all happen. He had been a player most of his life, sleeping with multiple women whenever he felt like it. He was downright sexy, chiseled swimmers body, curly kept hair. He was a stud and he knew it. He’d experienced it all, threesome’s foursomes, older women, younger women, bondage, sodomy you name it he had done it. Carl knew his college days were over, he had moved away from his home in New York and now he was looking for something a bit more permanent. But dating bored him, and in reality he didn’t think he could find a woman to keep him content.
One girl in his past though, she had it all. She adored him, did whatever he asked to please him, she was a sexy little brunette, she was his little shorty. She had all the curves he liked with a tiny flat little tummy with just the right amount of definition in her abs. Livy was the type of girl that looked up to Carl with awe in her eyes, she lacked confidence and dreamed of having a guy like Carl as a husband. She wanted to keep him sexually satisfied no matter what the cost, and during college she had. She couldn’t say no; as long as she was single anytime Carl called she was there to please him sexually. She had all the makings of a good little girlfriend, but for obvious reasons she did not trust him.
A few months ago Livy had undergone some serious changes in her life. After some serious complications with some tumors in her kidney and bladder, Livy was left incontinent. The rumors had circulated, and then Livy had just stopped denying them, she was left in adult diapers and her confidence had dropped even more. Now that she was done with college, and with medical bills, and college bills biting her in the butt, she had been forced to move in with her father for a few months. He was helping her cope, but she was a strong girl and she seemed to be overcoming the setbacks and was working hard to move forward.
Today Carl was on his motorcycle, on his way to New York to make all his wildest dreams come true. He was a man on a mission, he was going to have a baby girl; whether she knew it or not. Livy had a birthday party coming up, all her old college friends were coming and Livy was so excited; especially when Carl called and said he would be in town for her birthday. She had to make everything perfect for him, she loved when Carl was happy, she didn’t know what it was, maybe it was his charm and good looks, but she was powerless around him and she loved it.
Carl was so sexy and smooth, she recalled the last time he had visited, he had pulled up on his motorcycle, and as usual she had greeted him in a sexy pair of panties and a baggy t-shirt. Carl couldn’t resist her, as she stood up on the couch to kiss him, he was a whole foot taller than her, while he stood at six foot four and she stood at five four, there was quite the difference. It just made her feel sexier, he called her shorty, or kiddo or small fry, he had all sorts of adorable nicknames for her. The daydream came to a screeching halt as Livy felt the need to urinate, she tried to make it to the bathroom, but after a few steps she felt her diaper get warm. Livy sighed; Carl wouldn’t want her like this. As Livy made the preparations’ for her party, she was worried sick. She didn’t know Carl knew she was in diapers now, and she didn’t want him to find out.
The day of the party came, and Livy was beyond excited. There was lots of alcohol, and the hot tub at her father’s house was cleaned and ready. Livy picked out a pair of cute shorts and a thin pull up for the party. As long as she paid close attention, she would be fine; at least that’s what she told herself. Carl was the first to arrive, as she watched him pull up on his motorcycle, she already felt herself getting all hot and wet. Carl stood up off his motorcycle and took his helmet off, he watched as his little girl stood there looking at him in awe, he ran up to Livy and picked her up in a bear hug and spun her around. Carl was a bit more than disappointed when he followed her into the back yard and didn’t see the puffy diaper butt that he was expecting. Livy handed Carl a beer, as he sat down on the lawn chairs. He had travelled twenty four hours to be here, and he was tired. Carl relaxed in the shade while Livy ran all over finishing the last of the party preparations’. As more and more people showed up, Livy started to slow down, and she started to relax; and she started to drink.
Carl kept a close eye on her, after an hour or two he noticed her butt seemed a bit more puffy, her pull up was getting soaked, and Livy was focusing on everything else. Before long Carl noticed a few wet spots on her bottom; his moment had arrived. Carl swopped in while she was talking to her girlfriends and asked for a second with her. Livy looked dreamily into his eyes and followed him as he led her inside.
Carl: "Livy, baby is there something you want to tell me? " Livy looked confused and thought hard and long for a second; she had no idea what he was talking about. “Livy. Think hard.” Livy shifted her weight to the other side, and all of a sudden she noticed how full and squishy her pull up was. Carl laughed inside as her face turned to pure horror; a single tear rolled down her face. She was speechless; but she didn’t have to say anything, Carl knew exactly what to say. He wiped her tear away with her finger, “baby, your pull up leaked, why didn’t you wear a diaper today?”
Livy: “I didn’t want you to know, I’m so ashamed Carl, if you want to you can leave” Livy put her head down and pouted as she turned away from him, and walked toward her room so she could change.
Carl: “You can turn back around little girl, I’m not leaving, I drove all night to be here with you today, now take me to your room so I can help you change.” As she turned and met his gaze his warm eyes all of a sudden turned to seduction and she felt herself melt into his eyes. She wrapped her arms around his and gave him a tight hug. “Thank- you Carl, that means the world to me, but I can manage, I guess pull-ups weren’t a good idea for today. How did you know, though?”
Carl: “Nonsense, if you could manage you wouldn’t have needed this conversation, let’s go get you into a diaper kiddo.” Livy laughed his old nicknames made even more sense now and it was kind of ironic. She knew Carl wouldn’t take no for an answer so she allowed Carl to follow her into her room, she went to her dresser and pulled out a diaper from her drawer, all of a sudden she felt sorry for herself again, she felt little and helpless and insecure. How could he look at her as his sexy little girl anymore?
Carl sensed this change in mood and walked over to her and took the diaper out of her hands, he laid it on the bed, and grabbed the lotion and powder off her dresser, something she usually reserved for nighttime diapers. Carl turned back to her, and undid her urine soaked shorts and slid her pull ups around her ankles; she held his shoulders as she stepped out of them. Her face burned red as he opened the diaper on the bed and laid her on it. Carl couldn’t control himself any longer; he ached for her as she lay on the diaper, looking so helpless, so vulnerable. Carl undid his shorts and pulled his throbbing cock out of his boxers. “Does baby still want Carl?” Livy giggled, of course she wanted Carl, and she always wanted him. Livy pulled him on top of her, it was all Carl needed. He lay on top of her as she lay on the diaper. He kissed her with passion that she hadn’t seen before, she wanted him so bad, she ached for him to be inside her, and as she tried to pull him inside her he laughed, she hadn’t changed a bit. He held off for a couple more minutes, letting her whine and ache for him as much as she wanted him, and then he pushed his cock in her tight little hole, she moaned out as she took all of him deep. He fucked her hard, taking all of her, all for himself. Livy loved it; she loved him inside and begged for more of him as he penetrated her. Livy’s body tensed as he neared his orgasm, she loved his juices she loved every bit of him, and she wanted his cum inside her. She wanted nothing more than Carl to use her to please himself. It turned her on to the fullest and as she hit her peak and he came her body shook her legs quivering as he met his release.
They were soaked with passion, Carl stood up and got redressed, and he laughed as Livy lay there collapsed on her diaper. “Maybe we should get a new diaper for you that diaper might leak.” Carl walked to the drawer and pulled out the thickest diaper he could see, one of her nighttime diapers. Livy dint even notice how thick the diaper was until Carl helped her up off the bed when her legs were pushed apart by the barge of the diaper. “Oh Carl”, Livy said. “You used the wrong one I can’t wear this in front of everyone.” Carl laughed. “Of course you can, I think you should wear this one; you don’t want to leak again. Do you? And you’re going to be drinking. Yep it’s settled, this one will do.” Livy sighed, Carl was right, she didn’t need to go through a third outfit today, and her shorts were already ruined. Carl walked to her closet and saw a cute little sundress. “Awe; why don’t you wear this? It’s perfect for a party.” She shrugged, why not… Not like she could hide her diaper any who, so shorts probably would look dumb anyway. Before going back out to the party, Livy fixed her hair, and her dress, and tried to hide the diaper. The dress was a bit too short, but with Carl looking at her with those hungry eyes, she felt more confident than she had before she came in the room. Maybe it was the alcohol she had been drinking.
The rest of the night was magical, Carl never left her side, and kept his arm wrapped around her, almost like he was protecting her. By night fall most of her friends had ventured back home. But Carl was still there, making her feel all tingly inside. When it was just the two of them left, Livy suggested Carl stay the night, of course he obliged. That night they lay awake talking about everything that had happened to Livy, she hated her town, and wanted to leave. Besides her family she didn’t have much to leave behind. This was the moment Carl had wanted. “Come home with me Livy, I have plenty of space for you” Livy thought about it, she wasn’t really the type to make rash decisions like that. But it was a chance for an escape, and boy did she want to escape.
Carl didn’t expect an answer right away, especially not when she had been drinking, as she laid there staring off into space, Carl slipped a finger in her diaper. She jumped, it wasn’t something she had expected, and even though the diaper was thoroughly soaked she hadn’t been paying much attention to it. “Whatchya doing?” Livy asked as she was laying there as Carl slipped a pillow under her head when as he slid out of bed. Carl laughed “silly child, your diaper is about to soak through, and I don’t want to get wet tonight, so guess what?” Livy laughed at this playful exchange “What?” she asked, as if she didn’t already know what he was going to do. Carl was having fun now, he chuckled and handed her the stuffed froggy she adored so much and she held it tight as he pulled up her dress and un-did the tapes of her soggy diaper. Carl grabbed the wipes from her dresser and carefully and slowly swirled the baby wipe around her delicate parts. “I am going to clean you up and get you all ready for bedtime, you need a new diaper little girl; and I happen to be an expert diaper changer.” Livy laughed, “you know; my dear. I can take care of my own diapers; I really am quite capable of changing myself.”
Carl’s face hardened and his words were stern “I understand you feel that way Livy, but you’ve already had one leak earlier and this diaper is cold and soggy and soaked. It seems to me that you are not capable of determining when you need a new diaper, so I will check you, and change you if you are not dry; especially when you have been sitting in this for hours. Do you understand me Livy?” Livy pouted, “But Carl…” She was cut off, “I said do you understand?” Livy quietly said yes. Her fun diaper change wasn’t so fun anymore, she shouldn’t have stayed in a wet diaper that long and she knew it, and she knew better than to argue about it. It was her own stubbornness that had made Carl mad, and she never wanted Carl mad. “I’m sorry Carl; I won’t let my diaper go that much again.” Carl finished powdering her and taped her in a new diaper; again it was a nighttime diaper that happened to be very thick. “I know you won’t Livy, I won’t let you. If you are around me, I will check and change your diapers as I see fit.”
Carl grabbed her hands and helped her sit up. “Now I’m going to guess you don’t want to sleep in this dress, where are your jammies?” Livy pointed to her dresser “second drawer.” There were all sorts of sexy and lace outfits in there, but Carl picked out a cute pink little spaghetti strap shirt with a frog on it, it had matching bottoms, but Carl didn’t figure she need those because it was too “hot outside for shorts” Carl helped Livy out of her dress and undid her bra, once again he sprang to life as he looked at his cute baby girl and her perky boobs sitting on the bed in nothing but a diaper. He dismissed the thoughts and pulled the shirt over her before getting undressing himself and crawling back in bed with his little girl.
Livy reached over and shut the light off, but she didn’t go to sleep. It was time to thank Carl for helping her to get ready for bed; she pushed herself against him and ran her fingers up and down his well defined chest. She wanted him. She always wanted him. Tonight was no exception, he had made her feel special and loved and protected, and her dry diaper and the smell of powder reminded her of that. Livy got on top of Carl and kissed him so passionately he immediately responded, first with his fingers then with his mouth. Livy ran her hands down over his hard cock. She wanted to take the diaper off and to slide her wet pussy up and down his shaft. But this was about pleasing him; not herself. Livy teased Carl, just like old times she kissed and nibbled and sucked on his ears on his chest and she slowly worked her way down to the prize. Livy ran her tongue up and down Carl’s shaft enjoying the salty taste, and the reaction she got from him. Livy took her time pleasing Carl, she let her tongue make circles around his head and up and down his shaft before sensed his need and took all of him into her mouth. Rhythmically she worked up and down with her mouth and hand. Carl was so yummy to her, and she loved his moans of pleasure, she loved feeling his cock in her mouth throbbing and begging for attention.
Carl wanted to pull Livy’s diaper off her and to take her right there, but he knew she needed to learn to pleasure him after she had been naughty. She didn’t know it yet. But Livy was in training to learn to serve him and to become his. Carl was going to own her, she was the perfect baby sub for him. And he couldn’t wait to become her Daddy.

Re: Making her mine- New story

wow you have grown up ;D I find this very interesting and am very curious where you intend to take it.

Great start I do have a few grammar critiques

Nottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!

good job

haha. Told you… Just wait til I post chapter two :stuck_out_tongue:

GREAT JOB :slight_smile: . Just one thing though, To make it easier to read could you double space your paragraphs please. Other then that minor detail You did a fantastic job.

I will be looking forward to more and keep up the good work.