Man who killed the NYC psychologist AB related?

Ok I was just watching fox news and they were reporting on the dreadful murder that happened to a psychologist yesterday. So a man walked into a NYC office building where he killed a female psychologist with two meat clevers. A male office worker did try to help but his co-worker died and now hes fighting for his life.

So the really odd thing is the man who commited this act carryed in two bags with him. He left them around the doormans desk and in them they contained womans clothes and nothing other then adult diapers. They were saying he might of wanted to use the diapers to clean up the blood. Then they also said that the womans clothes and adult diapers could of been brought to roleplay with. (Which is what I am thinking.)

So here goes another national media frenzy that could have a effect on AB/DL lifestyles. The man is still alive so he could confess what he wanted to do when he is found.

its kind of worrying that this will put more non-aware people into thinking AB’s DL’s TB’s are crazy. But the people that already know I am a AB/DL know that I would not do anything like this. I am just wondering how how community will react then if the media will react to that then just make a shit storm.

But I dobut that will happen.

That’s absolutely horrific.

I wonder what the guy’s motives were.

Too many already think we’re crazy. It didn’t help with the CSI King Baby episode, or those Jerry Springer shows.

I hate that. Not all ABs are nutsy. Some are, case in point Heidi Lynn and other ABs who think the lifestyle is all that matters to them. Not good.

BabyChris121675

Yes but none of those guys killed anyone and one is purely fictional.

True… I was just stating that there are others who get us bad publicity.

It’s a shame someone had to act violently. Violence never solves anything in my opinion. Maybe that’s my old-school thought but well; ABs are always gonna be looked down upon.

BabyChris121675

Re: Man who killed the NYC psychologist AB related?

And, after that point, I stopped reading(taking seriously anyways), because Fox News is about as credible as a ham sandwich….

On topic though, no one can really predict what the guy left those 2 bags for (unless he left a note/told someone), but it wouldn’t surprise me, given Fox News’ history with “fair and balanced” reporting, if they tried to spin the killer as a psychotic AB/DL on a shrink killing tour.

Re: Man who killed the NYC psychologist AB related?

And, after that point, I stopped reading(taking seriously anyways), because Fox News is about as credible as a ham sandwich….

On topic though, no one can really predict what the guy left those 2 bags for (unless he left a note/told someone), but it wouldn’t surprise me, given Fox News’ history with “fair and balanced” reporting, if they tried to spin the killer as a psychotic AB/DL on a shrink killing tour.[/quote]

Your avatar is disgusting

thankyou

NBC wrote an article about this as well

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23143942/

ah, ok, MSNBC is a bit more credible. This was a bad tragedy, I hope they catch the guy, and find out what was up.
Ken, glad you like my avatar.

I love how you write off Fox News as biased, but just randomly trust MSNBC.

I said MSNBC was MORE credible… I compare the news networks like one would compare Saddam Hussein and Arafat, one was a terrorist, and one was a terrorist who won the Nobel Peace Prize….

Anyone who takes news as completely true and not slanted is an idiot.

Fox News has a history of blatantly twisting the truth, more so than the others, cmon, your a gamer, just look at what Fox news said about Mass Effect.

I’m pretty sure that noting MSNBC as “a bit more credible” is not "randomly trusting and is also fairly accurate, seeing as they’re a lot more prone to posting news than Fox, which regularly has noted ideologues stating their opinions as loudly as possible and calls it news, however inaccurate, slanderous, or just downright false it is.

Not that MSNBC is a bastion of newsworthiness at all times, but they’re angelic, when compared to tripe like Fox.

You don’t like fox news and I dont like MSNBC both of our points taken. Moving on to the story at hand, I would assume anyone would think the womans clothes and adult diapers rope and duct tape could be a part of some twisted roleplay. All anyone can do right now is think about what the guy was trying to do same with the guy at the college from yesterday.

And this is why wee need to spread AB/DL awareness. So people will understand we are not all sickos and we are just normal people too.

It’s odd, I did a Google News search for [diapers murder “adult baby”].

Any guesses as to how many hits I got?

You’re right, I got zero, zip, nada.

Let me know when the media starts to talk about this guy being AB or DL.

I doubt they’d ever use the precise word. It could just paint a negative view of diaper wearers in general.

That said, yeh, I don’t think the implications for others are too severe, but that poor psychologist.

So, all of the incontinent people out there should be up in arms over this? After all there are more incontinent people out there than AB/DLs.

We should just turn this topic into “The Offical Flying Spaghetti Monster” topic. I mention fox news and people are like eww, fox news, the ken hates that etc etc etc.

Anyways theres nothing bad to be said about “The Flying Spaghetti Monster”.

Basically, this. Vickie nailed the entire topic on the head. A person who associates something totally unrelated with a bad act and therefore hates that something simply by association is a person who has serious issues dealing with reality.