Manhattan blues (Part 5)

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

“Honey, you’ll need to be more careful tomorrow. I’m headed to see some friends at Joel’s office tomorrow morning, so you’ll be staying with Sarah for at least half of the day.”

The thought hit my mind like a train into a brick wall. This time I’ll make sure that everything’s ok, I thought. I’ll be able to take care of myself.

To be continued….

Finally wrapped snuggly in the warm padding of my diaper, Stella put me in my pajamas. She then folded up my poop filled diaper and rinsed her hands. I waddled close behind her as she carried the diaper out of the bathroom. I was so embarrassed I wanted to crawl under the bed.

“Do you have a Ziploc bag Sarah?” Stella asked.

Sarah couldn’t contain her smile and quickly handed over a bag. Stella worked quickly to contain the odor wafting from the dirty diaper. I just tried not to pay attention.

“Tomorrow I’m going to leave you with two extra diapers just in case,” Stella told Sarah.

“I’ll be fine,” I said. “I just had a stomach ache. It was an accident”

“Well, you’ll need protection in case you get another stomach ache honey,” Stella said sternly.

I pretended I wasn’t listening and waddled out of the kitchen. I propped myself up on the couch, tugging on the padding to get comfortable and then turned on the TV. After flipping through the channels, I fell asleep, not realizing what channel I landed on. I woke to quiet giggling from the kitchen. When I fell asleep, I must have landed on a baby developmental channel. Stella walked into the living room area trying to contain her smile.

“Did you enjoy your program? You’ve been watching the Baby Einstein program for half an hour.”

I didn’t say a word. It wasn’t worth it.

“Get some sleep honey,” Stella said.

As I turned over on the pull out couch, I could feel the damp padding against my skin. In only a half an hour, I had managed to have an accident. I put my thumb in my mouth and tried to forget about it.

The next morning went relatively smoothly. I woke to find a saturated pull-up as usual. It hung loosely on me as I stood up on the bed. Any more wetting and Stella would be washing stained sheets.

“Come on honey, let’s get you cleaned up,” Stella said.

“I’ve been doing it myself for a while now, I can continue to clean myself up right now,” I said.

“Nonsense! I want to make sure you’re getting yourself clean,” she said, taking me by the hand. Before I had a chance to respond, Stella whisked me onto her hip. I clung to her with my face buried in her stomach.

I wanted to cry. One messy accident, and Stella was now treating me like the toddler I had become. We strode past the bed where Joel and Sarah were sleeping. Sarah was laying reading a magazine, but I could see her eyes stare at me on Stella’s hip. The embarrassment was just a little too much, so I buried my head against Stella’s side.

In the bathroom, Stella gently tore the sides of the slip on diaper away and the soaked padding dropped to the floor. A few minutes later, Stella was gently wiping me in the shower. She gave me a washcloth, making me feel a little better, but clearly she was in change of my bathing now.

“Honey, we’ve only got Two pull-ups left. I’ll have to make a trip to the store if you can’t control yourself this morning,” Stella said. “Why don’t you sit on the toilet.”

With that she propped me up onto the toilet. I resisted at first.

“I’m not doing this with you in the ….”
“You sit there now and do your business,” she said sternly before beginning to brush her teeth.

With that, I let out a sigh and slowly let out a small trickle. Over the past couple of days, my head felt foggy, I felt dizzy at times. From my time in our discussion group, I knew these were the symptoms of the virus. It worked first on our muscle control and coordination, but also on our faculties – our mental processing. I noted that my thoughts over the last few days were short and fleeting. My body had regressed and now my mind was slowly going with it. Researchers were trying to figure out how much of our mental faculties that we retained once we settle into babyhood. It was still unclear but that I suspect I was about to find out.

Later that morning, Stella ate a quick breakfast and helped me with my toast. She kissed me on the forehead and headed out the door with Joel for their trip. Now it was only Sarah and I at the kitchen table.

“Well, I thought we could go on a walk to the park,” Sarah said, wondering if I was up for a walk.

“That sounds nice. Is it supposed to be warm outside?”
“I think so. I know it’s supposed to be Spring like. It’s a bit unusual for this time of year, so we should take advantage of it.”

I liked that Sarah seemed to be treating me like my old self. I helped clear the kitchen table, bringing her cups and plates as best I could and we got ready to go out.

“Ready to go?” Sarah asked then saw me standing in the kitchen looking down at my feet. “Oh of course.”

“Sorry Sarah, I just can’t seem to tie my laces anymore.”

She tied them quickly, zipped up my jacket and then did the unthinkable. I didn’t even realize what was happening. With one motion, she reached over my head, and forced me to bend slightly forward. Then I felt a puff of air hit my backside as she pulled back the back of my trousers and my pull-up, checking me.

“All set. Looks like your tummy is feeling better,” she said.

I didn’t say a word. I was too embarrassed to say anything. Sarah just checked my pull-on diaper and by the look on her face, she couldn’t wait to change it.

We headed out the door and onto the busy street where I immediately noticed that my body had grown noticeably shorter over the last few days. I had a lot of trouble keeping up with Sarah and after only a few blocks, my legs were aching.

“Everything ok?” she asked.

I looked up at her and remembered how I used to love staring at her breasts. They seemed much bigger this time. As I stared I started to feel a tingle and then realized I was wetting my pull-up. This time, I would use my size to an advantage, I thought.

“Any chance you could pick me up? I’m having trouble keeping up with you.”

“Sure” she said, lifting me into her arms. She carried me from the front. My legs were somewhat wrapped around her waist. I stared at her breasts again and very slowly laid my head against her chest. A whisp of her perfume permeated my nose at first. I found it very comforting. Every now and then as we walked I could hear her heartbeat. Slowly, without realizing it, I my thumb made its way to my mouth.

Sarah looked down at me with a grin on her face. She knew I had entered the later stages of the virus – especially with the accident the night before. Now I was sucking my thumb, content on our little walk to the park.

My eyelids grew heavier and I eventually fell asleep. I woke up and suddenly realized that Sarah stopped at a childrens clothing store.

To be continued…

Re: Manhattan blues (Part 5)

First, this is one of my favorite stories. Even though it’s incomplete. I know its been a long time since its been posted, but I wanted to see this refreshed on page 1. So that people who haven’t read it, get to enjoy it. I also hope that Charlie finishes this story some day. That would be awesome! ;D :stuck_out_tongue:

I had always thought this was a very well written story. Too bad it isn’t complete.

I would be open to writing some more, but I could use some direction/suggestions of where you would like it to go.

Really? ;D Awesome :stuck_out_tongue:

I like how charlie (I’m guessing thats the main characters name) is the narrator of his own downfall from adulthood. That you don’t know what the other characters are thinking. That a person is Only getting from Charlies perspective how infantile they think he is becoming. Id like to see that continued till his regression is complete. Also have is regression go so far that he just barley has his adult identity left. Then you could have the last chapter be from the others perspective and what they have thought all along.

In the story, I always figured Stella had set up this get together to show Sarah and Joel how infantile charlie has become. In the hopes that Joel would help her have Charlie legally declared an child. It also seems that while everybody is justifying there infantile treatment of Joe because he’s regressing, they have other motives. Foe instance, Stella loves Charlie and she may know he is still an adult except for a few infantile characteristics, she needs to be respected and in control. She’s not going to be told what to do by a child and especially not in public.

Sarah is very much intrigued by what’s happening to Charlie. She may have known that Charlie Is attracted to her and liked his attention, but being able to be so condescending to someone who thought they were your equal is stimulating to her. Or she just can’t get past how babyish he looks and can’t help treat him as an infant. Maybe She is just baby crazy and wants to be Char-lies guardian (mommy). Don’t know, but it should be interesting.

Joel on the other hand is confused. He may still be friends with Charlie, but the adult Charlie. Not the toddler who pooped his pants in the hall, mere feet from the apartment bathroom and sucked his thumb, while smiling. No this person is a toddler. He’ll try his hardest not to be the only person in the room with him. He could cry, need to be fed, or cleaned. He’s not going smile and ask him in a high pitched voice if he went potty. No! He’ll do what any sane man would do and pass it off to any women who will clean it up Haha!

Maybe you could add another character. like a babysitter or daycare worker. She could be kind and maybe because she listens to Charlie he thinks she can see the adult in him. Though she would actually not see him as an equal. She just amuses him by acting as if she sees him that way. Maybe she could be some kind of social worker that works with AR suffers, but in actuality its just a government sponsored babysitter.

There lots of good places you could go with this story. My ideas are a little lame. I just wrote what I thought. If you have any questions just send me a message and thanks again for this wonderful story. I hope you continue. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the inspiration. I’m open to more suggestions. I’m tickled that people like the story.

Manhattan blues Part 6

Stella and Joel hopped into a cab to see Joel’s attorney. Joel could see the look of distress on her face.

She was sad that it came to this so quickly. She hated to lie to Charlie. He was a good man, but the next step had to be done sooner than later. But could she get him to sign the documents?

The cab ride was silent, giving Stella time to go over all the incidents in her mind. Charlie had clearly been entering the last stages of the virus. His mind had changed. He enjoyed watching cartoons and was reading less and less. Soon, she feared, he would enjoy looking at picture books. Then the events of last night flooded her head. She remembered what happened on the stairs. Charlie almost made it, she thought, but the look in his eyes. She remembered the distress on his face when he gave in to his infantile tendencies and how his anguish slowly faded away when he let go, relieving the pressure. She also thought she saw a mixture of pleasure and relief overcome him. The soft grunts and the sounds of the load crackling and expanding as it filled his trainer was unmistakable. And then she swore she saw a smile on his lips as he put his thumb in his mouth. Stella remembered feeling a strange wave of excitement overcome herself in that stairwell. Charlie’s pooping made her slightly wet and she recalled her breasts tingling. She remembered how overcome she was after the odor filled the top of the stairwell and the stench gently nipped at her nose, reminding her of her husband’s embarrassing predicament.

She was in charge now.

As the taxi drove slowly though the city traffic, she also thought about their future. Soon Charlie would need diapers – cloth or disposable? Would he be more comfortable with cloth? How about a crib? Would he adjust quickly? Will we need a nanny or babysitter?

“It’s going to be alright,” Joel said, seeing the pained expression on her face.

“I know. The group counseling sessions have helped both of us, but I don’t think you can ever be prepared for something like this. I just never thought I would become a mother like this.”

They arrived at the attorney’s office and went over a ton of paperwork. The government made specific legal arrangements for AR victims. Decisions still had to be made. Would Charlie be institutionalized? No. Then the law granted an automatic divorce to spouses who became the sole guardian. Stella was also pleased to learn that a large portion of childcare expenses were subsidized by the government. A whole program was set up – mostly of 20 something females – to provide daycare services on a regular basis. Once the documents were readied, the attorney arranged it in a kit that would be presented to Charlie, “when the time was right,” he said.

Meanwhile, while Stella was off ensuring my legal status as an adult would come to an end (I didn’t know this at the time), I was being held by Sarah as we roamed the children’s clothing store. All I could do was bury my head in her luscious bosom and breathe in the intoxicating mixture of her perspiration, powder deodorant and moisturized skin. As I luxuriated in my position, I drifted off, daydreaming about what I had previously been through.

I thought about Eric and his mommy, er wife, Karen. It stirred anxious feelings deep inside me. I want desperately to hold on to my adult mental faculties as long as possible. We learned in our counseling sessions that there are two lines of thinking. First, there are those who maintain a long fight to keep control of their intellect. I vowed to be one of these people. Doctors say they believe people like me can train ourselves to maintain memories. Then there are those people, like Eric, who let the childish feelings take full control. They give up the fight. That look on his face when he just stood there next to Karen and pushed out a fresh load was branded in my mind. After last night’s accident in the stairwell, I know how powerful those childish feelings are. I was shocked and disgusted by his act at the time but I now know what I was viewing. Eric wallowed in his mess and was mesmerized, shifting back and forth feeling it shift against his perineum, as I’m sure the mess slowly expanded with each push, finally cupping his tiny scrotum.

I too was overcome by a strong sense of relief and pleasure in that stairwell. I let my guard down. As I bore down, I remembered allowing my babyish desires to take over. For a brief moment I was thinking of nothing else but how delightful it was to be expelling my waste. The feeling of it passing out my anus and expanding- the warm mass creeping slowly against my skin was somehow amplified. Then I remembered the smell, which we work so hard as adults to rid ourselves of, was so embracing.

There’s got to be a middle ground, I thought as Sarah carried me to the checkout line. I was only half awake, when I felt her kiss my forehead. How can I accept the virus and partially take advantage of tithe situation? It was time for some careful planning.

I felt warmth around my groin as I slowly released a flow of pee into the swelling padding of my pull-ups. Then I saw the cute checkout girl. I glanced at her black fingernails and worked my way up her arm. My eyes landed on her beautiful mounds.

“You’re such a cutiepatootie aren’t you!” She said.

I smiled, looking at her beautiful lips and gorgeous blue eyes. My legs jerked and another strong burst of pee flooded into the padding. Then I looked away, burying my face in Sarah’s arm.

“Aw, someone looks like they need a little nap time,” the checkout girl said in baby talk.

Part of me enjoyed the attention very much. There’s definitely got to be a solid middle ground to all of this, I thought.

To be continued…

Nice! I am very excited for this to continue. Thanks! ;D

Thanks for continuing with this story. Hopefully you won’t hit any more stumbling blocks and will be able to finish it :slight_smile:

Poor charlie! I wonder how they are going to tell him he is now legally a child? Will he sign the papers or will Stella have a judge order his demotion to a child? Will he get a lawyer and fight? :’(

I can’t wait to see how Sarah handles him wetting himself. How much of a child does she think he is? :o

Also I wonder what would happen if a cure was found? How would he react once he was grown man again? Hate the people that had him declared a child and subsequently treated him as such? :o

I can’t wait for more! ;D

I really like the way this story is going. Are there going to be any updates soon?

part 1 http://abdlstoryforum.info/forums/index.php/topic,618.0.html

part 2 http://abdlstoryforum.info/forums/index.php/topic,619.0.html

part 3 http://abdlstoryforum.info/forums/index.php/topic,621.0.html

part 4 http://abdlstoryforum.info/forums/index.php/topic,712.0.html

I know its probably pointless, but any desire to continue?

7 year necro… is that a record?