Mei Ling: the girl who hates the potty part 2

Later Mei ling sat still poopie watching TV she turned to her father and askes “can Ai come over please daddy!??” she sat on his lap squishing the poop more "OK nut you have change first he said with a smile "awe OK she said obviously saddened by the news that she had to say bye bye to the poopie in her pants. Herr father led her to her room once you entered her room room you could immediately smell baby powder but that was the only hint that mei wore diapers her room was as normal as any other girls room soft pink bed purple walls and teddy’s every which way. Her father picked her up and sits her on the bed again spreading mess he pulled her sweat pants off immediately the smell hit him some poop was even sticking out of her diaper “wow what a messy girl” he says as he undoes her diaper poop was all over her front and was caked on her bum this was easily the biggest mess she had ever done in the 7 years of diapers it toke her father hours to clean her some poop even fell on the floor which he cleaned up and threw the diaper full of soft runny brown poop in the trash can he them tossed her pants in thr wash. and dressed Mei in some purple sweats and white socks Mei loved sweat pants he also put her in a pink hello kitty shirt he had special ordered from japan she loved it was her best shirt ever as she would . She hopped off the bed and called ai over a few minutes later Ai arrived and they went off to play Mei had a gymnastics set in her back yard mei had taken gymnastics ever since she was 1 year old so well mei did lots of strrechs and spins on the bar ai looked as if she needed a bathroom badly she was holding herself and moaning softly me noticed this jumped down asking what was wrong softly ai whispered into mei’s ear “ooo i gotta go pee and poo poo real bad!” " just go then said mei smiling “what do you mean?” said ai a little confused " I do it all the time says mei ai’s eyes widened “really doesn’t your dad get mad?” "hehe no i wear diapers she whispers she pulls down her sweats to reveal to ai a white diaper with a red cherry design on it " wow your lucky says eye wish i had a diaper to… "ais pants began to darken she let out a “ahhh as pee flowed out of her filling her red shorts and dripping on the ground she then grunted and filled her pants right where she stood a look of joyful releif crossed her face then she realized what she had done and began to blush ai said softly still blushing can i stay over and maybe wear a diaper too?”
To be continued

1 Like

Mei Ling: the girl who hates the potty part 2

You’re pretty much illiterate.