melissa part 3

hello to all…. sorry about the delay in posting but i have been really busy. here is part three of my melissa story.

just an fyi: i am currently working on my second story and i will probably post the conclusion to melissa and psot the new story with in the next two weeks so enjoy part 3 and also enjoy my new story too

thanks again

Bobby

Melissa part three:

Melissa slowly followed her mother up the stairs and she was freaking out inside her head. She was thinking: “why is my mom doing this to me? I just want to be who I want to be, and why is she going to put me in school? I am in college for god sakes!” The one thing that surprised Melissa was that she could still think like the college educated girl that she was and she retained that fact that she only had the body of an 11 year old girl but not the mind of one.

Her mom lead her into her room and pulled her training bra off and Melissa tried to cover up but her mother said “Oh Missy, don’t be embarrassed, you don’t have anything to cover up anymore,” and she pulled the girl’s hands down at her sides. Melissa then said, “Mom, I can dress my self and you know that!!!”
Her mother then said in a very loud voice, " Now MISSY, YOU WILL STAND THERE AND LET ME DRESS YOU IN THE WAY THAT I THINK YOU SOULD BE DRESSED BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO WEAR A SPECIFIC TYPE OF CLOTHING FOR THIS INSTITUTION, IF YOU TRY AND FIGIT, I WILL SPANK YOU AGAIN TILL YOU CANT EVEN TOUCH YOUR LITTLE BOTTOM! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME LITTLE MISSY? "Melissa was very scared and she did not even have to reply because her mother knew that the little girl understood the point.

The girl’s mom went into the girl’s closet and was rummaging around for some clothes and she was in the closet for a few minutes and she finally said, “Yes, I found it it’s so cute for you.”

When Melissa saw the garment that her mom had picked out for her, she was not scared but more confused. The clothing that she was going ot be forced to wear was a Sunday school outfit. It was a denim skirt with a dress shirt and red scarf under the shirt. It also included some blue hair ribbons and black Mary Jane shoes, in addition to a pair of white cotton panties and stockings, plus a white training bra. There was also a blue French barrette hat.

Melissa thought about running but she knew that if she did she would get the spanking of her lifetime, so she was prepared to be dressed in the school girl uniform. Her mother then said, “Now Missy lets get you dressed and ready for school. Raise your arms high for mommy,” Melissa was trying to resist with all of her adult strength but the child’s body was too willing to do what her mother said. She raised her arms and her mother put the training bra on her daughter’s chest. Her mother then held the panties up with a pad inside them and Melissa stepped into them with even thinking and her mother then put the stockings on her and the white shirt and denim skirt.

She then twisted the girl’s hair into two short pigtails and secured them with the blue ribbon hair ribbons. She then put the black shoes on the girl’s feet and she led her outside to the car and lifted the girl into the passenger seat. Her mother then shut the door and got in the driver’s seat and pulled out of the drive way and drove away from the house.

Melissa then asked, “Mom, what kind of school is this you’re taking me to?” her mother replied,
“Well, sweetie, it is a special school that I found that was near where we live and it specializes in dealing with the reasons why boys like boys or in your case why girls like girls. They will get to the bottom of why you like girls and see if they can change your mind and if they can’t, I guess that I will have to re-raise you so that we don’t run into this problem again.”
Melissa then said, “What do you mmm-mean re-raise me?” the girl was very scared about the next thing that her mother would say.

Her mother then said, “Well, I will get the school to help me give you the mind of the little baby girl that you once were and you will get to relive your life and I will get my “Straight Daughter” back.” That comment made Melissa shutter and become very sweaty and scared. She then asked, “Will I h-h-h-have the body of a baby too?” her mother replied, “No just the mind and bladder functions of one”

Melissa was a little happier because the adult part of her mind knew that she would still be able to walk like a big girl at least. Her mother then said, “Honey, I have had this planned for awhile. I contacted the facility weeks ago and they have agreed to help me with this problem, now you are going to learn the error of your ways.” She then picked up her cell phone and dialed a number and when the other line picked up, Melissa’s mother said, "This is Melissa contour’s mother and I am on my way with my daughter. She then said, “okay see you in twenty minutes then bye bye.”

The drive took about 20 minutes and the car finally pulled up to a church style school building and a woman wearing white nurses uniform was waiting on the front steps of the building for the girl and her mother to arrive and the woman approached the little girl’s door when her mother stopped the car and she got out of the vehicle.

She then said, “hello Melissa, you naughty girl”, speaking to the girl as if she were a two year old, "your mommy told us that you liked girls but we know that you really like boys and that you are not a lesbian so we are going get you to be the “straight little girl” that we all know that you are and want to be okay? " Melissa did not reply, she turned to her mother and looked down the road and she ran from the two women and her mother gave chase.

Melissa was running as fast and she could, all the while her mother yelling

“Melissa, you stop right now little girl!” the girl did not listen she just kept running. Her mother caught up to her about a few feet at the end of the drive way and she grabbed the girls hand and Melissa was screaming “No no Mommy, I’ll be a good girl form now on, I don’t like girls anymore please don’t leave me here please!!!” her mother looked at her and said, “Oh you silly girl, your only going to be here for a month and I’m sure that we will discover the problem and if not, we know how to deal with the problem so it does not repeat itself.”

Melissa was very scared because she really did not understand why her mother was doing this to her, but deep down she knew that her mother was only doing this to her because she loved her. She walked back up the drive way to the waiting nurse and the nurse said, “now, little girl, I trust that you will not run away again.”

Melissa just stood there and shook her head yes because she realized that she could not do anything to stop it. Melissa was lead into the building and she was placed in a chair near a sign in desk while her mother registered her for the care in the facility. Melissa just stood there and she rocked her feet and knees back and forth because she was really afraid and she wanted to run, but her feet did not move.

Once she was signed in, the nurse came up to the girl and said, “Ok, missy, lets get you changed and we can begin your treatment.” She grabbed the girl’s hand and led her into a white examination room and she was lifted onto a white medical table. The nurse the took her clothes off and Melissa screamed,

“Mom, don’t let her do this to me, I’ll will stop liking girls, I promise, please stop this noww!!!” her mother replied, “I’m sorry, Missy, this has to be the way so that I know that you will be the “Straight girl” that I want you to be.”

She pulled the girls panties off and she removed the shoes and stockings and socks, she then produced a diaper and when Melissa tried to get up off the table, her mother came up to the table and she restrained her daughter and Melissa was kicking and failing her arms and doing everything she could to avoid getting diapered, but it was to no avail, the nurse was able to powder and tape up the diaper and Melissa just looked down at herself and she started to cry.

“No, I am a big girl, I don’t w-w-w-want to wear a d-d-d-diaper,” and she just sobbed. The nurse looked up to the girl’s mother and said, “Don’t worry, this is how they all act in the beginning eventually they get sue to the idea.”
Her mother just nodded yes to the nurse.

Melissa was lifted off the table and she had her hand held by her mother and she was walking down the hall all the while noticing and hearing her diaper crinkle, her face was turning beat red and she was just terrified of what would happen next.

melissa part 3

Interesting. I like it, though i have always been a sucker for punishment… haha

melissa part 3

I must point this out:

“No, I am a big girl, I don’t w-w-w-want to wear a d-d-d-diaper,” and she just sobbed. The nurse looked up to the girl’s mother and said, “Don’t worry, this is how they all act in the beginning eventually they get sue to the idea.”

“Sue to the idea?” I think it was supposed to say “used to the idea.”

melissa part 3

Your spelling is almost willfully bad.

And it’s really not very good.