My "children"

I don’t know if this is the rest place to put this but I thought I’d share… I have two wonderful “baby” girls, and one wonderful “baby” granddaughter. We went shopping a few days ago, before Halloween, and I bought my “daughter” and “sister” a pacifier and it was silly because both were more than willing to suck on it public. We’re all fifteen, and in fact my “sister” is a month and three days older than I am, but I’m treated more like a mother. Three of the four of them call me mom or mommy and it makes me happy… The only thing that saddens me is that none of them are interested in diapers or being babied although my daughter always slaps her butt when I tell her I’m gonna spank her…. :smiley: Anyway, just thought I’d share something interested… Oh, and three of the four have sippy cups, and on one is written Baby Lucy (my eldest) and baby Tobi (my youngest.) Baby Kitty (my granddaughter) wouldn’t let me write on the bottom of hers. :smiley: Jenny (my sissy) doesn’t have one, although I told her we need to get her one… I need one too. :smiley: ANYway… waves Bye bye! Enjoy your day!

I just thought that I’d clear this up, but mom/grandma is just a name they call me… It’s a roleplay thing we do so please forgive my confusing way of stating it….

My “children”

One granddaughters?

I has over 9000!

My “children”

The op and the post that followed both share something magical in common.[/i]

My “children”

Maybe it’s an introduction in the wrong section?

Although, moving it without confirming might make it look like, to the poster, that you just got rid of it.

My “children”

I read it twice and still have no clue what the op is trying to say.

My “children”

In my family, there are like 2m boys and maybe 1000 girls. lol.

My “children”

I am confused too.

My “children”

Yeah… how can they all be 15 years old but one is a mother and the others are daughters and sons??? What? When you get off the drugs, come back and re-tell your little story. Or fantasy. Or whatever it is.

My “children”

Maybe they aren’t all actually children and grand children. Maybe they are all really 15 and they role play. The OP just wasn’t clear enough.

My “children”

xxx

My “children”

I was at pub golf last night. I think some people probably actually did piss the bed.

My “children”

Except no 15 year old can find that many people who share an interest like that and role play with him or her. So it’s more likely a “One day I was jerkin’ it in a wet diaper” story with some added details.

My “children”

Sorry I confused everyone… >< It’s a roleplay thing I guess… >< Sorry it’s in the wrong spot…. I’m new… Please don’t hurt me… or hate me… ><

My “children”

Yes’m……. I forgot to change it… There are five of us total… Me, Jenny, Katie, Chelsea, and Tobi…. Chelsea calls me mom, and I am grandma to Katie…. And it would take me a long time to explain but the short version is is that Chelsea was being called mommy by two of our other friends (Katie and a girl named Gold), and Chelsea called me mommy so that kind of makes me Grandma to Katie and Gold. It’s roleplaying I guess… And my youngest would be Tobi, because she was born in '94 not '93 (Her birthday is Feb. 20th 1994, and Chelsea’s birthday is Dec. 11th 1993.) Jenny is my sister who is older than me (Sep. 5, mine is Oct. 8th.) It’s not a story, I swear…. It’s true they all do… I’m the most mature so they call me mom… Is that any less confusing?

My “children”

So…you being called Grandma or Mom is a term of endearment for some reason?

My “children”

I guess so…. maybe I should just move this or delete it… It’s too confusing and doesn’t make sense in this part of the forum…. Sorry everyone…………………………

My “children”

Well….now that it’s been established that Mom/Grandma is just a nickname, it’s nowhere even close to confusing to me.

My “children”

It makes sense if it’s that you’re a bit anal and so they call you mom.

Kinda weird though.