my first story

My name is Zachary im 16 years old i am a diaper lover and like to act like a baby now on with my story. It was one sunny hot summer in June and i had wet the bed. My mom came in to wake me up and i was crying so said she its ok sweetie we all have accidents. With that said i felt a little bit better so i jumped outta bed and toke a shower. I got outta the shower and my mom told me she had to go outta town for a few days and she will be back in about 2 weeks. I was so happy i thought i had the whole house to myself but i was wrong she said don’t get to excited there will be a babysitter her. I was like what im 16 years old i don’t need a babysitter she said she did not want to get in trouble while she was gone. So the babysitter came around 6.00pm that night i was shocked she was so pretty about 5/10 blue eyes blond hair build like a model. She looked at me and asked what do u wanna do looking at the floor i said i don’t know and she said i figured u would say that she said well i have a game we could play. She said that my mom told her that i was a bed wetter and with that said she said lay down i the floor i blushed and did what i was told she said now spread your legs out she got out her purse and pulled out a diaper and then she slip the diaper under me and pulled the tapes out and fastened the to the front of the diaper. All done baby there you go see that was not that bad was it. Then she said wait a minute i almost forgot and she pulled out a yellow binkie and put it in mouth to be continued questions and comments are welcomed

my first story

Unlike the majority of what I post, I don’t want to discourage you, but this is pretty bad.

There’s grammatical mistakes all over the place, too many to point out each individual ones. The plot of the story is beyond cliche at this point so much so that it can’t even really be considered a plot. There’s no exposition (background), no character personalities and archetypes, there’s barely a setting, there’s nothing to really do with this story other than to keep one hand under the computer desk.

Again, that’s not to discourage you from writing; just like anybody you can become better, but my first and only suggestion for now is to read through other stories here that have gotten positive responses. See how the format for their story is, and then try to use it. Don’t mistake format for plot though, I’m only talking about the person perspective, how the paragraphs are structured, and how short or long each chapter is.

my first story

You do realize this isn’t a story, don’t you? I mean, you can’t post crap like this and expect people to take it seriously.

If you seriously would like to write a story, PM me and I’ll see if I can help you. But if this is as much work as your willing to put into it, don’t even bother continuing (not that I expected you to anyway).

my first story

I knew it was going to suck this hard the moment I read the subject line.

my first story

Ok, for a start you really need to Format and use Spell check. Quotation marks and other punctuation are useful as well. Also what is the background of your character. Make us want to read the next chapter, find something interesting to spice up your story.

my first story

Then she said wait a minute i almost forgot and she pulled out a yellow binkie and put it in mouth to be continued questions and comments are welcomed

Wow, you fuse the story to its wrapper.

But seriously, I suggest you edit that post to remove its entire contents :wink:

my first story

This should be saved. It contains every possible example of how bad a story can be. Maybe we should submit it to Deeker and see if he will take it.

my first story

Which crucially involves some outward sign of advancement, or acknowledgment of comments. points to chapter 2