My life chapter 1

Well here’s a new story from me. It takes some of my own experiences and added some different things. I’m going to say this now it’s not heavy on ab/dl content but there is some but that wont come out right away. Criticism welcome but im confident this is a lot better than the last thing I posted here.
Chapter 1.
I suppose I’ll start from the beginning. I won’t go through my whole life story here but I will say what needs to be said for the story. When I was younger I had temper issues and was later diagnosed with add (attention deficit disorder for those who don’t know) and because of this I had few friends for most of my school life. It all changed when I became a freshman in high school. There was this guy named Brock who for some reason took a liking to me and he helped me become more popular. When I was in 10th grade I was named the most popular sophomore in my school. Also I developed a crush on this Goth girl named Haley. I never played many sports in school but I developed a passion for throwing discuss in track but was never very good.
Now so far I guess I sound like a pretty normal high school kid right? Well I had 2 big secrets. One was that I had a secret desire to be treated like a baby, and the other is I’m a girl trapped in a boy’s body. I never got the chance to tell these secrets to my parents or really act on them on my own. The reason for this is because my parents died in a car accident just before the beginning of my junior year I was devastated. Soon social services put me in an orphanage close to my house. I didn’t stay there often because I didn’t want to be adopted just wanted to wait it out and turn 18, but u know what they say about best made plans. Of course I was eventually adopted to a rich family who lived far away which I didn’t like but whatever I knew I had a chance to improve myself. They talked about sending me to some elite boarding school, which I knew would give me unlimited opportunities.
So there I was having just moved into their house and waiting for the school year to start, but first my adopted parents wanted to send me to a shrink. I didn’t like the idea of this because I was afraid that I might break down and confess all my secrets ah well nothing I can do about it.

My life chapter 1

If you can’t take the time to write a chapter of meaningful length or type “you” instead of “u” than I will not take the time to read all of this.

My life chapter 1

Well that was just an introduction. However you were right about the mistake I apologize. I’m still writing more for it read it or don’t

My life chapter 1

You’re punctuation is still pretty poor and it makes it hard to read, as we receive no direction in how the sentence is formed.

Example: “Well that was just an introduction. However you were right about the mistake I apologize. I’m still writing more for it read it or don’t”

Should be more like: “Well, that was just an introduction. However, you were right about the mistake: I apologize. I’m still writing more for it. Read it or don’t”

My life chapter 1

Well i’m trying. I was never good at using semi-colons or colons. I’ll take my sentence structure into consideration. Just out of curiosity do you think this is better than my 1st story?