My Return

In my opinion, all the posts I’ve made on this forum have been selfish, pretentious, hateful, wrong, and teenagerish. My username shouldn’t be “ThatTeenInaDiaper”, but rather “ThatJerkInaDiaper”. I know that’s expected from someone as young as me, but that’s not enough of an excuse. You all were still off put by my posts, and I’m deeply sorry. I’d like you to know that I’ve learned and am trying to do better with my life. You don’t have to care about or even acknowledge this post, I just wanted to let everyone know that I might be posting more soon. And chances are that there is and will be something wrong with both this post and my future posts too. I wouldn’t be surprised.

Re: My Return

I almost wish the old xsorbit forums were up so I could show him what jerky, awful, selfish human behavior looks like from my old posts.

Welcome back, I hope things work out. Don’t worry too much, it’s easy to get lost in impulse on the internet. The first step to improving is recognizing the problem, the second is deciding to act, and the third is taking the time to think before you click “post”. Even I forget the last one sometimes.

@TheOneWhoSees. That’s why I love the preview button. I don’t know how many times I’ve written something that looked and sounded awesome but when I previewed it it turns out to be complete garbage in need of much editing.

Welcome back! I remember my teen years and I’m surprised that I came out as levelheaded (or alive) as I did. I would tell you to grit your teeth and bear is as it’ll be over eventually but I won’t, because you need to experience and enjoy every little bit of these years as you possibly can. Money’s great but responsibility sucks so stay young as long as possible. Plus while you’re this age you can screw up pretty bad in many cases and people will chalk it up to the folly of youth.

I’m being partially sarcastic with the depressed thing. Knew I’d get something wrong. I’ll tone it down.

Little bit behind the curve here, but there’s no need to post a warning that you might post.

And Butterfly - guessing you’re formerly Jax?

Not formerly, currently. I still have to log in with “jaks.”

That can actually be changed if you want. It’s just a quick edit to change your login name. The feature is just disabled that lets users do it for themselves :slight_smile:

There we go. My spelling error yields results.

That’s okay. I’m constantly logged in here and only ever need to re-login like once every three or four months, so its fine.