New here!

Hello everyone, you can call me eclipse. I have known about this site for about a year so, yes since the old site was around, and it seems to be a nice community I must say, so I thought I would take the time to register. I probably will not have too much time to post, specially during the weeks because I am a very busy person. I hope to read some good stories and meet some interesting people.

The one thing I must say is that I am greatly impressed by the guy o girl ratio here!!! I respect that greatly they you all have been able t maintain the females and respect them so they will stick around, and kick out the Aholes. I agree and commend you all on all of this, females and males.

Now this bring me to my final point. I have been a Diaper Lover for almost 8 years now, and have been in the online scene with this for almost as long. I am also a member of another forum that I would greatly appreciate itif you all joined! It is very much a respectful community like this. We have recently just had our whole site wiped out and got it back on a new address just about 2 weeks ago and we have built our members back up to almost 350 (was over 3,000). I highly suggest you all check it out, if you enjoy this site you will enjoy it too! It is also free, with an AB/TB forum, DL Forum, Story Forum, Incontence Forum, and more!
Here is the site……(if you do register please send me a PM (I have same name as here) when you become a regular member after 10 posts, so I can add you to my buddylist and refferal list, thanks!)

Thanks everyone and I look forward to meeting you all!

New here!

Umm, wrong section to put this in!! Hello anyways & welcome!!

New here!

Opps sorry I looked for Introduction, so the title just didn’t click cause it was late haha. Well thanks for the welcome!

New here!

I love adisc! Welcome :smiley:

New here!

Yea its a great place! Everyone here should check it out! So obviously you already know about it Mandi, would you be perhaps the same mandi as on adisc!? I did not to seem to see anyone else on here besides us two if it is the same Mandi.

New here!

Well I mean Mandi is a common name…. lol yes, it’s me. xD

New here!

Mandi…Yay! I thought that was probably you! Good to see I know someone!

Lil Vickie…You are apart of ADISC as well? You must if you know memebers are on both sites, unless I geuss it says in their profile or something.