New person from GA

Hello all! New fella here from GA. I’ve been reading stories from the forum for a while figured I would finally join. Going to try my hand at writing here eventually. Hope to hear from more GA people.

Re: New person from GA

Did not know Lady Gaga had enough living space in between her name.

Welcome.

::Tumbleweed::

piff dont diss the cowboy cowboy’s are a part of my states life

Cowboys are Spaniards and the embodiment of wrath to living creatures; to domesticate and use one creature to bring down and torture another, whether it’s herding, killing, or just for fun.

If it wasn’t for cowboys, much of the food wouldn’t have been provided in the 1800’s and even some in the early 1900’s. There are several cowboys here in texas that work on ranches still today. Definately don’t dis on the cowboys. I consider myself a cowboy and I don’t go kill things or herd things on horseback, I’m assuming this is what you’re referring to. Also, do you really thing that it is wrath to living creatures to ride a horse or herd cattle?

Eating an animal I can live with. Using them as a tool or their skin as a luxury I cannot.

I have a leather belt and my shoes are not leather. I own no wallet. However, there is a major difference between using leather for something that is -needed- like basic articles of clothing, and using leather for fun and luxury (as I used the word above). I am okay with the former, but not the latter, just as I am okay with eating animals for survival but eating them in a luxurious manner (like the way veal is made) is sickening.

That’s reading way to deep into my screenname but to each their own.