Question re: your fantasies related by stories.

I’ve been exploring being a caretaker lately. One of the things I’ve been considering doing to help get a better understanding of those I’m caring for is to have them send me links to some of their favorite stories that would best represent the type of day they’d like to have.

Just as a trial run, and because I’m genuinely curious about what stories people would pick… but if put in the situation above, what two or three stories would you link in order to relay how you’d like to be cared for? Odd question, I know, and usually I’m a lurker, but its been something I’ve been thinking on.

-CS Fox

Re: Question re: your fantasies related by stories.

www.adisc.org/forum/stories-progress/60846-pandas-ashes-formerly-known-change-naomi.html

This is an incredibly well written (still in progress) rewrite of an already pretty good story. I identify with this a lot because for some people, like myself, my little side is more of it’s own personality and acutely similar to the major symptom of dissociation identity disorder.

Some people can truly lose themselves in their little time.

By the way, sorry to hijack the thread, but what happened to Elizabeth? I haven’t heard from her on the sight in a while which come to think of it, is when we stopped having contests.

I’ve been wondering the same thing. She was an excellent writer, and her stories were consistently good - certainly among the best ABDL stories out there, and better than a lot of published fiction too.

Much obliged. I’ll give them a good read.