Rax's Official Intro

I have been a lurkeresque kinda person for a bit. Might as well delurk
delurk mode… activated!

I go by Rodemy. I live in Richmond, va. I am not that bad looking

See :slight_smile: Daww… isn’t he cute….

I really wish this fetish was more accepted among the public.

I am currently searching throughout the fetish for a girl. A pretty girl. A nice girl. A fun girl. However, froblem:

A. it’s hard to be a male in this fetish looking for a decent girl who is also into the fetish due to the many creepos.
B. Most of the girls in the fetish are all like “Fuck you male genetalia!”
C. If someone came up to you and was like “omg! diaper me” You’d be like. “GTFO creep Leonidus Kick (THIS! IS! AWKWARD! punt)”

As you can tell, i enjoy Randomness mixed with some sillyness… It’s how I do life. A little bit of random mixed with some silliness. I can be quite serious when i need to be. For instance:

I am trying my hardest to get through college and become a carreer Firefighter. I want to help people, and i want an exciting job… and I don’t want to join the military.

All in all, I am a very nice guy who loves this fetish for it’s “sexual side” But I still love it outside of the bedroom.

Music is my obsession. I live by it religiously. I am always finding a new song to listen to and i always suggest new ones to friends. I like all kinds from metal to pop. Not too much rap and country though… but i do not turn a complete deaf ear to them.

I am a very free spirited person, don’t give a fuck what people think of me. I am very kind hearted and i really enjoy talking. Walks in the parks are one of my favorite romantic things to do, but a good concert is almost next to that.

I hate liars, i love the truth. I do not judge in any way, nor do i get angry. I mean i will get pissed at someone who is doing some stupid shit, but that’s about the extent of my anger. I am all about peace, man :slight_smile:

Anyway, that’s about all. PM me if you have any questions or just respond here.

Rax’s Official Intro

I hate liars, i love the truth. I do not judge in any way, nor do i get angry. I mean i will get pissed at someone who is doing some stupid shit, but that’s about the extent of my anger. I am all about peace, man :slight_smile:

This has got to be the most contradicting paragraph I have EVER read; holy shit.

Rax’s Official Intro

[quote=“Jaks”]

This has got to be the most contradicting paragraph I have EVER read; holy shit.

How so?

Rax’s Official Intro

“I hate liars” conflicts with “I do not judge”, “I do not get angry” conflicts with “well I mean I do get pissed,” “I do not judge” conflicts with “get pissed at someone who is doing some stupid shit,” “that’s about the extent of my anger” conflicts with “I am all about peace” and “I hate liars” conflicts with “I am all about peace.”

Rax’s Official Intro

[quote=“Jaks”]

Yeah… agreed. This Rax guy has some serious issues with putting sentences together. I mean come---- oh… ohhhhh… shit… that’s me…

Yeah. I make a few mistakes here and there. I copied and pasted this from my introduction to a girl… well that part at least.

Okay so lemme rewrite it:

I don’t like fighting. I hate stupid people. Judging is something everyone does so it was stupid of me to say i don’t do it.

Better?

Rax’s Official Intro

Far from it, actually farther from it. Now that you’ve decided to correct a mistake I pointed out, you’ve nulled this statement of yours-

I am a very free spirited person, don’t give a fuck what people think of me.

I’ll be honest, I’ve read your introduction twice, seen your picture and I don’t have a fucking clue who or what I’m talking to.

Rax’s Official Intro

Rax, welcome.

Worry not about the beast chewing on your ankle. Near as I can figure, Jaks’ purpose here is rather like that of Kato, from the old Pink Panther movies, except Kato never usually tried for blood on a persons’ first visit.

Have fun, and trust me, not everyone will pick apart your every statement in the manner of the post above.

Really, come on, Jaks. Give a guy a break.

Rax’s Official Intro

You’ve misinterpreted me.

I find all of his banter absolutely awesome in its contradictions. It’s extremely entertaining and whats more is he didn’t run off when I immediately went after him, and while I’m not trying to boast I’ll say this, if people here can survive me they can survive any member.

I know I come off as edgy and aggravated, but let it be known I found the entirety of this intro entertaining, not aggravating.

Rax’s Official Intro

I have been a lurkeresque kinda person for a bit. Might as well delurk
delurk mode… activated!

Rax’s Official Intro

:slight_smile: Charles quotes perfectly. clap clap clap

To Jaks: I don’t run away at the first sign of danger (not saying you are a danger :p) I tend to be rather openminded to criticism.