rubber sheet

How many of you use rubber sheet on your bed?

Re: rubber sheet

I also use a plastic sheet. I agree with Kita that the decorative babyish ones usually don’t last and are expensive, but they’re worth it to me. I normally get about two years out of one.

jimmy2

I knew someone in high school who used a plastic sheet. Long true story with diapers galore, but the brain’s too beat for details at the moment. Not worth the read anyway, crappy ending.

Thanks I’ve always had a waterproof cover on my bed due to bedwetting. My mother and sister also had me wear diapers and rubber pants . I still wear them cause I never know if I will wet or not . I wet 2 times this week and I thank God for them , I hate sleeping in a wet bed . If I stay at any of my reletives homes, I’m sure to find the mattress protector along with diapers under the pillow. Thanks Everyone….

Shower curtain? Must not’ve been the Hilton. lol
Rubber sheets/pants must be hard to find these days (unless Protex sells them). Just like plastic-backed baby diapers…

Babykins sells rubber pants

They also have rubber sheeting available, but it looks like you have to call them to place that order.

Fetware also sells rubber pants, but I have my doubts about how long they would last. I never had a lot of luck with Fetware products.

I use a plastic sheet on my bed and on my pillow. It’s mostly for dust mites.