Rules/Guidelines for Story Content

Hello all,

I have been looking through the subforums and cannot find any content guidelines for stories. From comments on other threads I have gathered that sexual content is frowned upon in this forum and my writing tends to include those elements. I don’t want to step on any toes when I post my work, so can anyone tell me how I can make sure that my stories follow the standards of this forum? Thanks in advance!

-Champ

Re: Rules/Guidelines for Story Content

https://abdlstoryforum.info/misc.php?do=showrules

In particular, rule #3 :slight_smile: Also, #10.

Thank you! This makes things clearer.

[QUOTE=Cute-Kitten;71208]https://abdlstoryforum.info/misc.php?do=showrules

In particular, rule #3 :slight_smile: Also, #10.[/QUOTE]
Why do I suddenly want to make a joke about rule 34?

Those rules are literally the same terms of service you agreed to when registering, except that the registration version includes the big bold note about not using throwaway email addresses…

Yeah, but who actually reads the TOS when they register for a forum? :smiley:

People who want register as of next week because they won’t be able to answer the captcha questions without doing so. :slight_smile:

Admin of the year right here.

I like that solution. With a little luck that will also be outside of what the spammer’s tools can work with and keep a few of them from making trouble.

Tricksy hobbitses administratorses

I had to. I just couldn’t resist. :wink:

It’s comments like this that make me miss the Reputation system. Simply beautiful.

In High School, I wrote up a 90+ question worksheet based on the student handbook for future students as a side project for my homeroom teacher (I went a little overboard with the questions). I’m not sure if any of the teachers ever ended up using any of it.