Salutations from Someone Who is Most Likely Unwelcome

I am without words, an introduction is meaningless on the internet. A personification of my virtual self is quite beneath me as I care not what others perceive me to be, and that is exactly what an introduction does. I am a provocative agitator, administrations nightmare, voted most likely to be banned from every damn forum on the internet, and thus far I have yet to be banned from any despite my upcoming and outspoken remarks that generally seem to only infuriate one to two members.

However, I have a reputation here, some may remember but I will not divulge as this diatribe isn’t for who I once was but rather the fact that I have now accepted that who I once was is who I always will be. I piss on the status quo, I am a college bound self destructive and yet oddly privileged lower-middle class American, my transcripts precede my reputation as a genuinely capable worker with no motivation and an abundance of apathy.

I am an anti-social anti-semite who delights in questioning the values of all religious beliefs and quasi religious related beliefs, I enjoy turning small talk into an overly offensive flame-fest with just a slight hint of a pseudo-political tone of self righteousness. Two, nay three members know well my reputation and were not at all saddened by my evasion of this forum.

As megalomaniacle as I may be, the friendlier side of myself is that of an infantilist, so no administrators, I’m not the same as a troll phisher just asking for the banhammer.

Two guesses as to who I was, you won’t receive any award, not even brownie points, for the correct guess because as I said, it is a thing of the past that I have accepted and embraced, much like a vampire remorseful over becoming such a creature but slowly accepting the lifestyle while simultaneously embracing it.

If anyone took this introduction seriously as if I were to actually display said characterizations, just think to yourself how could someone that intelligent with SAT level vocabulary and grammar really be imbecilic enough to act as such a cyber-troll. Although one serious note to boot is that I have no patience for the clearly ignorant, and if I have the capability to chastise you entirely, I will.

Yawn…an “I’m back” would have sufficed, Myth.

Oh darn, was it that obvious? And a non-narcissistic two word post is much more boring than the long and most unnecessary diatribe meant only to feed my own ego. Or is it that your lack of amusement stems from a beheld grudge from long ago? Quite possible, as I did piss off a lot of people back then.

The lack of amusement stems strictly from your long-winded pomposity, even if said pomposity was expressed only in jest. As far as I’m concerned, the past is the past and personally I harbor no grudges from the days of yore.

Hmm…mission unaccomplished then.

MYTH, you are back!! hugs I have missed you so!!

I hardly remember you, but re. your post, fuck off.

Is that sarcasm or did I actually piss you off. Either way, good to see ya too buddy!

Welcome back. :slight_smile:

I would have guessed first, but I would have insisted on typing your entire name by memory, and it would have come out as Mytharagnarokicic.

Humm….well the first four letters are correct. Everything else is just…no.

Is that sarcasm or did I actually piss you off. Either way, good to see ya too buddy![/quote]

I remember the name Mythrogenic or something and a little row before you left, but nothing you ever said (or what it was about).

And the ‘fuck off’ was aimed at your first post which is even more pretentious than ‘Anonymous is legion’ etc.

Still, hello and all ;- )