Save Yourself [Diaper Dimension] - Chapter 6 (Updated July 14)

Re: Save Yourself [Diaper Dimension] - Chapter 5 (Updated July 11)

I think with this chapter you solved a discrepancy in the world logic that was bugging me. Alicia’s attitude towards Littles in general is, or at least is supposed to be, about average, so it was really bugging me that she just kind of accepted that Alice is an alternate version of herself. To me, it seems like their size is the cornerstone of Amazonian self-identity. An Amazon is further from a Little than a male is from a female. By having Alicia observe these characteristic “Little” traits it reminds us of her inherent prejudice.

There’s probably more ground to be covered in this current scenario, but I thought of a way to shake things up that might be a lot more effective than agreeing to this nanny thing. Sergio obviously cares a whole lot about possession, and since he understood that adopting Alice would upset Alicia, he evidently understands conscience even if he doesn’t really have one himself. Why doesn’t Alicia retaliate against Sergio by threatening to adopt his doppelganger? He must have one, right? I guess she’s not really in a financial position to do so, but with some time she could get there, and this would place her in a position of control. Negotiate for Alice’s release by saying “If you do anything to her I’ll do something twice as bad to him.” If it actually got to Sergio at all it would do a lot to humanize what has heretofore been a pretty flat character. Besides, if Little Sergio is half as bad as his counterpart he’d be pretty deserving of it in the first place.

As much as the current course paints Alicia herself in a much more compassionate light, to me this doesn’t seem to be the “Amazonian” way of doing things at all. Instead of feeling for the Little Alice, I think it would be a much more Amazonian reaction to take it as a slight against her, and to add to this I’m relatively sure it would be a more effective at freeing Alice than just seeking to cushion the blow. How can she honestly believe that Sergio is ever going to let Alice go for free? That’s literally the last thing he would do in this scenario. The way it is, Sergio has them both at his mercy. If he ever lets Alice go, there’s no longer any reason for Alicia to stay.

[QUOTE=winnerchickendinner;69920]I think with this chapter you solved a discrepancy in the world logic that was bugging me. Alicia’s attitude towards Littles in general is, or at least is supposed to be, about average, so it was really bugging me that she just kind of accepted that Alice is an alternate version of herself. To me, it seems like their size is the cornerstone of Amazonian self-identity. An Amazon is further from a Little than a male is from a female. By having Alicia observe these characteristic “Little” traits it reminds us of her inherent prejudice.

There’s probably more ground to be covered in this current scenario, but I thought of a way to shake things up that might be a lot more effective than agreeing to this nanny thing. Sergio obviously cares a whole lot about possession, and since he understood that adopting Alice would upset Alicia, he evidently understands conscience even if he doesn’t really have one himself. Why doesn’t Alicia retaliate against Sergio by threatening to adopt his doppelganger? He must have one, right? I guess she’s not really in a financial position to do so, but with some time she could get there, and this would place her in a position of control. Negotiate for Alice’s release by saying “If you do anything to her I’ll do something twice as bad to him.” If it actually got to Sergio at all it would do a lot to humanize what has heretofore been a pretty flat character. Besides, if Little Sergio is half as bad as his counterpart he’d be pretty deserving of it in the first place.

As much as the current course paints Alicia herself in a much more compassionate light, to me this doesn’t seem to be the “Amazonian” way of doing things at all. Instead of feeling for the Little Alice, I think it would be a much more Amazonian reaction to take it as a slight against her, and to add to this I’m relatively sure it would be a more effective at freeing Alice than just seeking to cushion the blow. How can she honestly believe that Sergio is ever going to let Alice go for free? That’s literally the last thing he would do in this scenario. The way it is, Sergio has them both at his mercy. If he ever lets Alice go, there’s no longer any reason for Alicia to stay.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Amazons and Littles are considered practically a different species in my writing - there are genetic differences, and Portal Littles differ from Native Littles. Alice and Alicia are not genetically identical, Alice is a Little, she prefers sweet things, she has less emotional regulation, she tires more easily, etc.

1. Alicia isn’t evil, she wouldn’t get a Little Sergio to torture, it’s not in her character.
  2. She doesn’t have the means to do so.

My Amazons aren’t your typical DD fare, I have made some modifications to the standard DD setting in my worldbuilding. We’re on 1 of the 4 islands I’ve identified in my Alternate Earth setting I’m tentatively calling DD Europa, Albion and Gaule are much more gentle than the standard DD settings, Catalon is a little darker what with the pet-keeping, and Eire is damned dark.

Alicia honestly believes that he’ll get bored with torturing Alice and want to just get rid of her. Selling a Little is pretty common on Catalon, and Alice is what’s considered a “Designer Little” - she was kidnapped purposefully based on certain criteria. Alicia also doesn’t believe she’s anything special at all, just a waitress that snubbed a rich jerk - she thinks he’ll get bored with her too.

Chapter Six

When Alicia awoke the next morning, she was disoriented by the unfamiliar surroundings - it took her a moment to remember that the strangeness of the previous day was real. She walked into the nursery and found her tiny self sleeping in the crib, the mobile still spinning overhead. She clicked it off and stroked the girl’s hair. She was so small… but looked exactly like the woman that greeted Alicia in the mirror every morning. She picked the tiny sleeping person up, carrying her to the changing table. Her diaper was mostly dry… Alicia started stripping the pajamas off the girl. She didn’t awaken until she had the diaper off.

"Oh… " the small girl said, looking up at her giant copy, “It’s real. Why am I naked?”

“I’m changing you,” Alicia explained, “You should always change a Little when you get them out of the crib in the morning, you wore that diaper all night.”

“I um,” Alice blushed, “I really need to pee.”

“Well,” the Amazon held up the fresh diaper, “Here we go.”

“No! Please, I need to go… can you just take me to the toilet?” the Little pleaded.

“What, and hold you over it so you don’t fall in and drown?” Alicia asked skeptically.

“Yes! Just… help me, please.”

“I am,” Alicia replied, grabbing the girl’s ankles and sliding the open diaper under her, “I can’t hold you over the toilet every time, you need to get used to this.”

“No!” Little Alice screeched, twisting and wiggling, “Don’t! No more diapers!”

“Sorry,” Alicia frowned as she held the Little down and taped the diaper tightly around her hips. “There you go. What are we going to wear today?”

“No, no, no!” Little Alice screeched as she was set down on the floor of the nursery, she tried desperately to wiggle out of the diaper, tugging at it desperately. “I have to pee!”

“I know,” Alicia sighed, “You need to deal with your reality, you are a Little. Littles use diapers, that’s just the way it is.”

"I don’t want to… I… " Alice tried desperately to cross her legs, but the bulk of the diaper kept them apart. “No,” she squeaked.

Alicia picked a white onesie with a sewn on lilac pleated skirt and held it up.

“Alicia… can you change me? I… I had to go,” Alice looked so sad, sitting there on the floor, the front of her diaper had barely puffed out at all.

“No,” Alicia answered, “The diaper is barely wet, you can’t even tell.”

“I can tell!” Alice cried, “I can tell… it’s wet and warm and squishy and I don’t like it.”

“Fine,” the Amazon sighed, scooping the girl up and laying her back on the table, changing her again. It felt so wasteful to toss away the lightly used diaper, but she wiped the girl down again and re-powered her, taping her into another fresh diaper. She patted the front gently before pulling the onesie over Alice’s head and snapped the crotch closed. “There we go, clean and dry again.”

“Thank you,” Alice hugged her giant self tightly after she was pulled to her feet. “It’s awful, Alicia.”

“I need to run home and get some clothes, I can’t wander around all day in a nightgown. What are we supposed to do all day, anyway? I don’t even know what a nanny does with a Little, honestly.” She pulled the Little close to her, carrying her out of the nursery and down the stairs for the kitchen. A note was waiting for her on the table.

[monospace]Alicia,[/monospace][monospace]
Feed Alice breakfast, one normal jar and one special jar. I’ll be back with your employment contract at 11 AM, we’ll finalize our arrangement. Get the chefbot to cook you anything you’d like.
Sergio.[/monospace]

Alicia sighed, not wanting to face the choice of what “special” food to feed Alice again. She put the Little down in the highchair.

“I have to feed you another of the drugged foods again,” Alicia frowned, “But the note doesn’t say I can’t let you pick. What regular food do you want?”

“Fruit,” Alice answered, “Apple or pear or something sweet.”

“You have a sweet tooth?” Alicia asked, surprised.

“Sure, corn syrup is in absolutely everything where I’m from,” the Little answered simply.

“Corn?” Alicia was confused by the answer, “What does that have anything to do with a sweet tooth?”

“Um, it’s a sweetener. Cheaper than sugar and sweeter, and they put it in everything.”

“Wait, so everything is sweet? Like bacon and coffee?”

“Bacon is cured with sugar, and people put sugar in the coffee.”

“Your whole dimension is full of Littles,” Alicia observed, surprised.

“What?” Now it was Alice’s turn to be confused.

“Amazons can’t stand sweet things. A little bit is fine, but bitter tastes are much more popular. If they put sweetener in everything… is this the only dimension of adults? Everyone else comes through as a Little.”

“That doesn’t make any sense,” Alice pouted as the Amazon grabbed several jars from the pantry, “I was an adult in a world of adults. Your world is crazy, not mine.”

Alicia sighed, setting a jar of Littlefood, made from peaches on the table and several of the laced jars on the tray for Alice to read.

“You have to pick one of these,” Alicia frowned, sitting down. Alice looked over the jars, shock and disgust slowly spreading over her face as she realized why Alicia had agreed to breastfeed her.

“I don’t want any of these!”

“You have to pick one. If you don’t, he’ll know and he’ll do something worse to you, Alice.”

“But these are awful, I don’t want to cry randomly or poop myself again or any of these! Please don’t make me.”

“What if he decides to make you eat all of these because you wouldn’t pick one?”

“No,” Alice started crying again, “This place is terrible. I want to go home!”

“How can you be me?” Alicia snapped, “You behave like a Little. Sometimes you have to make a rotten choice to avoid something worse, you can’t just cry about it and expect to get your way.”

“I know that,” the smaller one snapped back, “You think I’ve never made a tough decision? But you’re not the one wearing a diaper, stuck in a high chair, choosing your own poison. I think if our situations were reversed, you’d be a little less level-headed.”

“You’re right,” Alicia sounded unmoved, “I’m not the one wearing a diaper. You are. Pick your breakfast so we can deal with it.”

“Don’t tell me what it is,” Alice sighed, closing her eyes and grabbing one at random. She held it out to Alicia and waited.

“Which do you want first?”

"The normal one, please… "

“Are we having a good morning?” Sergio asked as he entered the nursery to find Alice and Alicia missing… with a frown, he headed to the guest room and found them both laying in Alicia’s bed, watching the television, some cooking show. “Ahem.” Sergio cleared his throat, causing both girls to look at him, twin sets of mismatched eyes… though one was much smaller than the other.

“Hi Sergio,” Alicia smiled. The smile irritated the man, they weren’t supposed to be enjoying this. “I need to run home and get dressed for the day. How do you want to handle this? Should I wait until we put Alice down for a nap? She can’t really go anywhere right now, she ate the food that made her unable to work her legs - she can only wiggle them a bit.”

“It’s really weird,” the Little added, not nearly as disturbed as Sergio wanted. She wiggled her toes… she did look quite cute in that onesie with the skirt, the snap crotch peeked out from under the hem due to the bulk of the diapers. “And your TV is amazing, you can actually smell the bread baking!”

“Actually,” Sergio started, hiding his annoyance, “I’d like to get your employment contract signed, Alicia. Let’s put Alice… hm, has she been a good girl today?”

“She’s been pretty good, a little fussy when she woke up this morning but she picked her own food this morning and ate it with no problems.”

“Has she made a stinky diaper today?” he asked nonchalantly, Alice blushed.

“No.”

“Has she had a bottle since breakfast?”

“No…”

“She’s a Little, she needs fluids several times per day, they get dehydrated very easily. Let’s give her a bottle of prune juice and put her in… which would you like, Baby Alice, the walker or the bouncer?”

“The walker, please.” The Little answered, that sounded less restrictive, she’d at least be able to move around a bit.

“The bouncer is in the between a living room and the den,” he tapped a few buttons on his phone as he spoke, “Chefbot will bring a bottle to the den, where we’ll be signing paperwork.”

“But I said the walker! I said please!” the Little fussed as Alice switched off the television and stood, holding the whining girl.

“You’re not going to get what you want if you can’t use the very best manners. You can try again next time.”

“Not fair,” she complained but was silenced by a pacifier that Sergio produced from his pocket. He led them through the house, past the kitchen and breakfast nook they had already seen, past a huge formal dining room that looked like it could seat thirty, through a huge living room with an enormous leather sectional couch facing a wall-sized television. The chefbot, another clearly non-humanoid robot with four prehensile arms poking out of its rectangular body was holding a Little-sized bottle of dark juice. Sergio gestured to the bot and then to a fabric seat hanging by elastic bands. Alice soon found herself supported by the fabric, her feet just barely brushing the ground. Alicia removed her pacifier and handed her the bottle.

“Drink it all,” Sergio said, his back turned to them as he shuffled some papers on the enormous desk. The room was dark wood all around, the walls were a light grey, the wood a dark mahogany color, the floors and bookshelves matching. On the walls were beautiful paintings of large cats - lions, tigers, leopards.

“This is too much,” Alice complained as she hefted the bottle, it felt like a half-gallon of fluid. “It’s heavy!”

“You can either drink that or we’ll take another trip to Fill-Your-Little, I think that feeder bot liked you.”

Alice’s eyes went wide and she began sucking at the nipple of the bottle. Lifting it made her bounce up and down slightly, she could feel the floor under her feet but her legs barely responded to her commands. It’s only temporary, she told herself, sucking on the nipple of the bottle. Prune juice was far from her favorite and she knew what guzzling a half-gallon of it would do to her system, but she didn’t have a lot of choice. She shuddered as she unwillingly recalled the feeling of that robot crawling in her mouth, its tiny legs skittering across her tongue as it found its way down her throat. She had felt her tummy getting heavier and fuller as it pumped that… whatever it was… down into her. Feeling it crawl out had been no picnic either, it was like something from an alien horror film and she was not in a hurry to experience it again.

“Here is your employment contract,” Sergio said, handing a pen to Alicia, “Initial everywhere that’s highlighted yellow, sign and date the last page.”
Alicia’s eyes bugged at the contract, it was full of legalese, complicated wording and clauses. She paid extra attention to the parts she had to initial separately. She’d have to give three weeks’ notice prior to quitting or she’d be on the hook for expenses incurred, whatever that meant. There were several other things that caused minor alarm, until she got to one particularly strange clause.

“There’s a uniform? And you’ll provide all my clothing?” she didn’t like the sound of that, “And you reserve the right to photograph me and all images you collect belong to you for whatever you want to do with them? What are you going to do with pictures of me?”

“I want a pretty little photo album of my matching set. I may not own you, Alicia, but the two of you do make a cute pair. You don’t have to sign, of course. You’re free to walk away right now, you’re not responsible for Little Alice.”

“What will you do if I refuse to sign?”

“Then I’ll have to find another nanny,” he answered simply, grabbing another folder, “Here are my prospects.” He flipped open the folder, the very first thing inside was a full-page photograph of a heavily tattooed woman bringing a whip down onto the bleeding back of a Little boy, his dirty diaper desperately in need of a change.

“What is wrong with you?” Alicia couldn’t stop herself from reacting to the photo - it was all too easy to imagine Alice, and thus herself, being tortured by the tattooed woman. “Why would you do this to anyone? All I did was turn you down for dinner, Sergio.”

“There’s nothing wrong with me,” he growled, “If you don’t want the job, fine. I can find someone who will. Rose here has already told me she’s interested. She calls Alice ‘Bright Eyes’, it’s adorable.”

“You’re awful,” Alicia snapped, triggered by that old nickname. She had already heard it from Sergio’s lips in her nightmares.

“Then go,” Sergio said, gathering up the employment contract. “I don’t need you to take care of Alice. We’ll manage just fine.”

Her smaller self’s eyes were huge as they looked over the edge of the bottle, her eyes were watering up in fear at the thought of being abandoned by what was essentially herself. Alicia had been just about ready to walk, but she couldn’t take the look in her own eyes as they stared at her from the Little’s face, her own face.

“Fine,” Alicia scribbled her initials quickly and signed the last page, “I’m in.”

2 Likes

Re: Save Yourself [Diaper Dimension] - Chapter 6 (Updated July 14)

This is going to get a whole lot​ worse before you let it get any better, isn’t it?

I’m definitely interested at this point. I’m very curious where this would have gone

I had a really fun place I wanted to take this one, something no one else had done in the DD yet… I still hope to finish it someday. Writing was a whirlwind for me, I started in April of last year and wrote until July… when my life started to fall apart. It’s not fully recovered, my heart is still on the rocks in many ways… but I really appreciate you commenting on each one of my stories. I’m glad you enjoyed them. <3

We all miss you, bbkimmy. I hope that you find your way back from whatever is wrong. I know how it is when life starts thoroughly dumping on you. 2015 was like that for me, for many personal reasons (including my mother’s death) and I thought it was getting better and then…Trump was elected, sending me right back into a tailspin because I knew what it would mean for civil rights, especially for those of us who happen to be trans. Nothing has yet reached the nadir of 2015 for me, but 2017 wasn’t far off. I know I am recovering though, and I hope that you can as well. Wishing the best,

Kerry.

There’s a role-play place for diaper dimension? Please send a link… I’d love to roleplay. And I am really inspired to make a story of my own. Loving these. BTW is bedtime tales from ere a real story here? I would love to read it.

I definitely loved this story.