Searching For Michelle - Chapter Six

“I can’t believe you are here! I think about you everyday!” I told Michelle as she pulled away. I wiped my eyes and let out an awkward chuckle. The kind you get when you are so happy but so emotional.

“Let me get someone to replace me for the day, and you and I can go somewhere and reacquaint ourselves.” I told her.

[i]As we were getting ready to go to bed, daddy was making Michelle’s bed up with the soft clean sheets. Michelle just sort of stood there timidly.

“Ok, well Michelle, tonight you will need to put one of these on. I am not being mean, but I don’t want to wash these sheets, or scrub this mattress anymore. Nobody will know, we will keep it between us three. If you can stay accident free for one month, then we will throw these away.” Daddy explained.

Michelle’s face turned bright red as she began to cry. “Nooo. I promise I won’t have any accidents!”

Daddy handed me a folded up baby diaper and asked me to help her into it. Then he left the room.

I looked at Michelle with sympathy, internally debating if we could skip this part and just “say” we did it. But if she wet the bed, then we would both be in trouble. I opened the diaper and stretched it. Michelle just watched in horror as I slid down from my bunk.

“Shellz, let’s just do this. If you don’t have any accidents, we won’t have to worry about it ever again.”

Michelle just stood there with her eyes on the floor. I watched as a tear dropped and soaked into our faded pink carpet, leaving a dark spot.

I walked over to her and led her to the bed. “Ok, take off your underwear Shell. Let’s get this over with so we can go to bed.”

Michelle slowly slipped off her panties and stood there humiliated and redfaced. The maternal instincts in me kicked in and I laid out the diaper on the bed. I sat her down on it and gently pushed her onto her back. I quickly pulled the front of the diaper up and secured the tapes, trying to be as quick as I could to relieve her of her embarrassment.

"See? That wasn’t so bad, was it? Nobody will ever know. It’s between you, me and daddy. Just think of it the same when you and I play house.

Michelle just nodded and stood up, letting her nightshirt fall down to her knees. She crawled into bed and I tucked her in. She turned herself to the wall and closed her eyes. I grabbed Bubba from the floor and tucked him under her arm, leaned forward and kissed her forehead. “Love you Shell.”

I flipped the light and climbed up to my bed and covered up. I listened to the soft sniffles and the crinkling of Michelle’s discomfort. I felt so bad for her, but I felt something else inside. I felt a warmth in my heart for her, like I needed to take care of her from now on. I enjoyed the fact that I was the one who got her ready for bed tonight, and consoled her as much as I could. I felt good inside, and I hoped that I had made her feel a little more at ease.[/i]

Michelle and I walked out the doors after I had explained the situation. “You want to get some coffee?” I asked.

“Sure.” Michelle said quietly.

We walked a few blocks to a local coffeehouse and sat down. The waitress took our order and returned shortly with our coffee.

“Gosh, I have thought about you every day Shell.” I said.

“Paula, you turned eighteen shortly after dad died. Why didn’t you ever come for me?” Michelle asked shyly.

I felt that knot in my stomach tighten. I didn’t know if I should tell her the truth.

Searching For Michelle - Chapter Six

This story is incredible. Easily one of the best stories I’ve ever read.