Seeking Reviewers

Hi,

I’m a writer, and I’m trying to finish writing something I started during NaNoWriMo. I’d like some feedback on it, but I don’t feel like it’s very good right now, so I don’t want to post it here. I was wondering if anyone would like to take a look at it and see if it’s good enough to post to the story forums temporarily and get even more feedback as I revise it for publishing?

It’s great you want to improve and are seeking feedback. It might help attract potential reviewers if you said a little more about your story. Like what is your plot/ premise? Furries? Non- furries? Diapered males? Diapered females? Dommy-mommy? Sissy? Robo-nursery? Etc.

Diaper Fairies (not committed to that title yet) is one that I’m working on that I have not posted, and it has dom caregivers and sub test-subject.

The premise is basically an adult pre-college student signs up to be the guinea pig of a team of researchers to make her incontinent and treat her like a baby for a few days. I’m not really sure where I’m going to take the story, though, and as is the case with a lot of my work, I may need to work on characterization.