Server Payment Help Needed ASAP (NOT A APRIL FOOLS JOKE)

Guys, due to a problem with my checking account (LONG STORY) I didn’t get my usual SSI payment today, and as a result I currently don’t have enough money in paypal or my checking account to make the server payment and it is due on the 2nd.

I REALLY need $100 by tomorrow to make the payment. Unfortunately, I had no way of knowing there would be an issue until this morning :\

If you can help out at all, please do so. Normally I’d offer alternatives to using paypal, but well, there aren’t any due to the necessity of having it by tomorrow.

If you can help, please use this link instead of the donations button in the menu bar.

Any help would be greatly appreciated because if the payment doesn’t get made the server gets turned off and it’ll cost an extra $50 to get it turned back on.

Re: Server Payment Help Needed ASAP (NOT A APRIL FOOLS JOKE)

Hope it helps bro.

Re: Server Payment Help Needed ASAP (NOT A APRIL FOOLS JOKE)

With what you sent and a few others there’s enough to cover it. Thanks to every one who helped :slight_smile:

EDIT: Oh wait, there was more sent than I thought O_o I actually was able to go ahead and prepay next months bill in full as well (if there’s no overages anyway :P) so I REALLY appreciate it :slight_smile: