-shudder- this is bad...

I was on baby brr’s site the other day and I saw this story. I’d copy it in but I’m on my iPod touch right now, so here’s the link: http://www.abdl.co.uk/stories/archive/room-and-board

This old lady in the story - she’s absolutely insane! Who in their right mind would decide to trick a student into wearing diapers when they would have a lot of stress already?
Also there is no way she would know EVERY landlord in town and to be honest the scenario of little old lady with spare room doesn’t really happen.
Well, that’s my daily rant lol Xd but tbh thisstory is a
Load of cows -KABLAM!-

Re: -shudder- this is bad…

While we’re on the subject, what was the deal with Gandalf? Yeah, great Tolkein, you’re stretching my suspension of disbelief just a LITTLE too much with your magic zombie wizard bull. I can’t enjoy fantasy novels when they’re so dashed ludicrous!

Perhaps Tokka is trying to make a point.

About the nature of fiction? At a guess. Without even reading.

I started reading it awhile back. It didn’t start out terrible. I don’t know how it ended because I gave up when I realized the main character was a male.

Agreed that this was at least worth reading, even if probably not exactly the kind of thing the majority of people here around is looking for.

this is scary wierd

Personally, I didn’t think it was too bad.

You disregard it now, but it happened to me once.