ABDL Story Forum

State Fair Weekend Chapters 1-21

Robbie is a little small for his age, at his recent 5-year-old physical, he weighed 38 lbs. and was 39 inches tall, this was slightly below the 50[SUP]th[/SUP] percentile in both categories. Robbie is bright and well-spoken for his age, he can recite the alphabet and write his name, his preschool teachers say he was one of their fastest learners in his class. However, potty-training was one thing that did not happen at an early age. Robbie was four by the time he was able to stay dry consistently during the daytime, with some accidents.

There were many factors which led to his late potty-training. It wasn’t his fault or his mother’s, as they tried many times to conquer potty-training, but something always interrupted their efforts. Nikki, Robbie’s mother, made her first attempt at potty-training right after his second birthday. Robbie had a very active imagination and was very involved in whatever he was doing and stopping to use the potty didn’t seem like a priority, so Nikki decide to wait a while.

Robbie started to show some interest at two and a half, so Nikki made another attempt at potty-training over Christmas break. This was when Nikki discovered that Robbie was prone to urinary tract infections. For this reason, his pediatrician told Nikki to make sure that Robbie drinks lots of fluids and juices, this didn’t help. Winter clothes were cumbersome and there were way more accidents than successes. Nikki decided to wait for warmer weather when it would be easier to have Robbie in training pants.

In May, just 2 months before Robbie’s third birthday, Nikki turned her focus back to getting Robbie out of diapers. After several weeks of limited success, Robbie’s father moved out and filed for divorce, so potty-training was once again put on hold. Diaper changes remained part of their daily routine that summer, as Nikki and Robbie settled into life on their own. Every time Nikki would make new plans to potty-train Robbie, something would interfere with her efforts. First, they moved into a new home, then Nikki started a new job, and then Robbie’s grandmother went through a prolonged illness over that winter.

Life finally started to calm down in May of the following year. So, two months before Robbie’s fourth birthday, Nikki decided she must get her son out of diapers. Again, it was a slow process with many puddles and soaked training pants, but this time, they were making progress. Robbie knew when he needed to go potty but would often wait until it was too late. Many of his accidents occurred while scurrying to the bathroom. But by his fourth birthday in July, Robbie was finally out of diapers during the day. Well almost, Robbie was still having enough accidents that Nikki would occasionally put him in diapers if such an accident would be particularly inconvenient, or a bathroom wasn’t readily available. Last month, when they attended her best friend’s wedding, Nikki kept Robbie in diapers that day, knowing an accident was pretty much inevitable. Robbie is still diapered for naps and at night because he has yet to have a dry morning.

This story begins in a small Northeastern Indiana town, in July of 1980, before pull-ups and when pampers were thick, fan-fold diapers that came in a purple box. Nikki and Robbie are preparing to go visit Nikki’s sister. Robbie has been having lots of accidents lately, wetting his pants three times at daycare and once on the ride home, just this past week alone. Nikki has had enough of Robbie’s messes and all the extra laundry which accompany them.

Chapter 1 Saturday morning

It was beautiful summer morning, and the sunlight was just starting to peak into my bedroom window as I heard mommy’s voice.

“Wake up sleepy head, today is the day you have been waiting for. Let’s get you out of that soggy diaper”.
We are going to my Aunt Linda’s house today and tomorrow we will visit the Indiana State Fair, where my cousin Marcy and I will be riding rides. We are also going to the zoo one day to see all the animals.

I just turned five last month and was going to be starting kindergarten in a few weeks, but because I still wet the bed, I wear diapers at night. As she did every morning, mommy unfastened the tapes on my wet diaper, removed it and cleaned me up with a baby wipe. Next, instead of getting a pair of underpants from my drawer, she grabbed another Pampers Toddler size diaper out of the box on my dresser.

Mommy could see the surprised look on my face, so she started to explain. “Do you remember wearing diapers the day we went to Angie’s wedding, so you wouldn’t have any accidents? Today is going to be a long day with an over three-hour car ride, and you have wet your pants quite a few times lately. If I keep you in diapers today, there will not be any accidents to slow us down. There will be long lines and not many bathrooms on the fairgrounds, so I think I want you in diapers tomorrow too. Besides, you really look so cute in your Pampers".

“OK Mommy”. I replied as she leaned over and kissed my forehead. Then she unfolded a fresh diaper and slid it under my bum, applied some baby powder, and wrapped the front around my waist, taping the Pamper securely into place.

“Let’s go eat breakfast” mommy told me as she gave me a playful swat on my diapered bottom as I slid off the bed.

As I went down the stairs, I could hear my diapers crinkling loudly. I was happy that mommy diapered me today. I really wanted to be a big boy, but I also like the extra attention I get when mommy puts my diapers on at night. Aunt Cindy and Marcy were both very proud of me for wearing big-boy underwear during the day, I wondered what they would say when I showed up in diapers.

Mommy deposited my wet night-time diaper into the kitchen trash can and helped me up into my booster chair. For breakfast, she brought me a bowl of Frosted Flakes and a big glass of orange juice.
After breakfast, mommy ask me if I needed to potty and I did. That’s one thing about being a boy, even with a diaper on, I can pull the front down and still pee in the potty. There were no Pull-Up diapers in 1980.

We were going to be staying at my aunt’s house in Indianapolis for a few days, so mommy packed our clothes and some of my toys into a suitcase. I didn’t notice at the time, but she only packed a couple pairs of my Super Friends underpants. Then she grabbed my old Winnie the Pooh diaper bag out of my closet.

There were only five Pampers left in the box, so she put them into the diaper bag, along with baby powder and a package of wipes. "We will need to stop on the way to Aunt Cindy’s house to pick up some more diapers” she said. Five diapers would normally have been enough for the next few nights, but she knew I would be using more than that, if I was going to be wearing them in the car today and at the fair tomorrow.

Chapter 2 On the road

We hadn’t been in the car very long when I felt the need to pee. In our excitement to get on the road mommy hadn’t asked me if I needed to potty before we left. It was only about an hour ride to Fort Wayne but after my big glass of juice this morning, I knew I couldn’t hold it. “Mommy, I gotta go”. I hope its only number one because there isn’t a bathroom for 45 minutes” she said with a smile. “I know I’ll be changing your wet diapers this weekend, but I do not want to have to stop to change a messy one".

"Mom, I just have to pee” I told her. Mommy told me to go ahead and use my diaper because there wasn’t a good place to stop and that’s why I had it on.

“But mommy, I don’t want a spanking for peeing in my diaper like I got last time”. I don’t usually pee in my diaper on purpose. Well. maybe a couple times when I would wake up at night and be scared to go to the bathroom. But a couple weeks ago, mommy and I were watching the Sunday night Disney movie together. I already had my bath and was diapered for bed, before the movie. During the movie, I had to go but didn’t want to miss the movie, so I peed in my diaper. When the movie was over mommy told me, I needed to go potty before bed. But I didn’t have to because I had already gone.

When mommy picked me up to carry me to bed, she felt the wet diaper. She told me I was in trouble for using my diaper on purpose and after taking off the wet diaper, she spanked me before replacing it with a new one. I remember crying myself to sleep, thinking I did not want that to happen again. But today, she quickly smiled and said, “oh sweetie, I will not spank you if I tell you it’s alright to use your diaper because there isn’t a bathroom.” I felt a little strange, as I sat next to her in my car seat, wetting my diaper. There weren’t any car seat laws in 1980 so it was OK to sit right up front.

We stopped in Fort Wayne to buy extra diapers. Mommy parked the car at Kmart. “Let’s take you inside, change your butt, and pick up an extra box of Pampers”, mommy told me as she grabbed a clean diaper from my diaper bag.

Mommy lead me by the hand as we walked into the busy store, carrying her purse and a diaper. She took me to the ladies’ room and quickly exchanged my soggy Pamper for the fresh one. After five years of changing my diapers, mommy was fast but always kind and loving.

Then we went to the diaper isle, the smell of Pampers filled the air. I loved the way the box of Pampers in my room smelled, and the smell of the one crinkling under the covers, when mommy would tuck me in at night. Mommy picked the familiar purple box of twelve diapers and handed it to me. “You carry these, and we will stop at the snack stand and get a couple cherry ICEEs for the road”.

Chapter 3 Arriving at Aunt Cindy’s house

The rest of the ride was uneventful but before we got to Aunt Cindy’s, I once again felt the need to pee. “I gotta go again,” I exclaimed.

“Already” mommy replied, “I think you’ve had way too much to drink this morning. We are getting close; can you hold it a little longer? I don’t want you to get used to wetting your pants during the day”.

“I think I can”, I told her.

I really needed to go by the time we pulled into Aunt Cindy’s drive way. We hurried up and got out of our car leaving our bags and the box of Pampers in the back seat.

Aunt Cindy and my 9-year-old niece Marcy were just opening the side door as we quickly scurried towards them. As quickly as a 5-year-old who’s trying not to pee his pants can go.

Just as we arrived at the door, I froze in dismay, as my bladder let go right there in the driveway. My diaper caught all the wetness but the expression on my face gave my situation away.
Aunt Cindy noticed and said, “I think I recognize that look but haven’t seen it since last summer when you were still potty-training; since there is not a giant wet spot on your shorts, it must be something else,” she followed up with.

With this comment my niece Marcy let out a snicker, which wouldn’t be her only one for the weekend.

“Oh, you have correctly identified that look, Cindy,” mommy answered her sibling. “As you know Robbie still wears diapers at night and has some accidents during the day, so with our long car ride and busy plans, I decided to leave him in diapers today”.

“Oh, I think that was a good idea, alright,” replied Aunt Cindy, smiling sweetly and nodding with approval.

“Hi Aunt Nikki and hello there, little squirt,” Marcy said as she rubbed my head. I knew she was referring to the fact that I had just wet my pants while standing in her driveway, even if I was wearing a diaper.
Marcy and I were good friends, but that didn’t stop her from teasing me when she felt the need. Marcy was aware of my bed wetting and nighttime diapers. She even used to change my diapers before I was potty-trained. But my present situation was a bit embarrassing.

My mom broke the silence by saying, “let’s go ahead and get our stuff out of the car, now that there’s no longer a need to hurry. I’ll change your diaper in a little bit”. Mommy and I then went back to her car to get our suitcase, my diaper bag, and the diapers we bought a Kmart. We took everything into Aunt Cindy’s house. “As always, you guys have your room ready upstairs. Take your stuff up there and we can go get some lunch. I am so excited you are staying with Marcy and I this weekend,” our happy hostess announced.

Chapter 4 Settling in

Aunt Cindy and Marcy had the same family situation as mommy and me. It was just the two of them in a house all by themselves. The kitchen, living room and Aunt Cindy’s bedroom were on the main floor and upstairs was Marcy’s room, our guest room, and the bathroom, which I obviously did not need right now.

As we walked up the stairs, I really started to notice the now swollen diaper between my legs. “Mommy can I take this wet diaper off, I’m really soaked” I asked. “In a minute honey, unlike you, mommy must use Aunt Cindy’s bathroom first”.
“OK” I replied, she had a good point.
After coming out of the bathroom, mommy busied herself getting our room in order, putting our clothes away and placing my box of Pampers on top of the dresser in our room.

“Now mommy?” I asked as she had obviously forgotten about my soggy situation. “OK baby let’s get you changed now” she replied. She called me sweetie and honey all the time, but I do not remember her calling me baby recently.

Mommy walked toward the dresser where she had just put away or clothes, but instead of getting me a pair of underpants, she grabbed a new diaper and diaper supplies form my diaper bag.

“Mom, you said I had to wear a diaper for the car ride and at the fair tomorrow, but it’s the middle of the day” I protested.

“I know baby, but this is already your second wet diaper since you got up this morning. I know Cindy has a full day planned so I think staying in diapers today is a good idea. Besides we have plenty of them and Aunt Cindy and Marcy are both used to you being in diapers, I am sure they will understand”.

After changing my diaper, mom pulled my shorts back up and customarily patted my diapered butt. “There you go, fresh as a daisy again, now go throw your wet diaper in the bathroom trash can and we will go down stairs to see what is for lunch” mommy said handing me the rolled up wet Pamper.

TO BE CONTINUED

@Penguin

Chapter 5 Lunch time

As we walked down the stairs, the crinkling sound coming from my diaper seemed louder than I ever remembered. Aunt Cindy and Marcy were waiting for us in the kitchen and Aunt Cindy quickly noticed the thick Pamper easily visible beneath my shorts.

“I see we are still in diapers” Cindy said to my mom.

“Yes, counting his night time diaper, this is already the third time I have changed him today. I brought plenty of diapers, so I decided that since we have a busy day ahead, this will prevent Robbie from dampening our plans”. Everyone in the room laughed, except for me, but mommy has a way with words, and she was probably right.

Aunt Cindy had lunch ready for everyone. Her and mommy had chicken salad sandwiches and Marcy and I ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Marcy helped me up into my booster seat at the table and said, “here little squirt, let me help you”. Marcy and I were good friends and never argued, even when she tried to mother me a bit too much.

Aunt Cindy shot her a look and told her “that will be enough of the little squirt comments, young lady”.

We ate our lunch, and each had big glass of iced tea, something that mommy would have limited if I wasn’t so well protected from accidents.

After we finished lunch, Aunt Cindy told Marcy and I that our big day was tomorrow and that we were going to the mall so her and mommy could do some shopping. “But,” she said, “if you and Marcy are good at the mall, we will go play miniature golf after dinner”.

After doing our lunch dishes, mommy went upstairs to our bedroom, returning with my Winnie the Pooh diaper bag. When she packed it at home, I hadn’t thought about her actually taking it out in public.

“Mommy, Winnie the Pooh is for babies, do you have to take that with us?’”

"Sweetie, Winnie the Pooh is for big boys too” she said reassuringly. “I’ll take it in case we need it, but I can leave it in the car. Now tomorrow we will not have easy access to our car and since we plan on being at the fair most of the day, we will probably need to take it in with us”.

Then she asked me, “do you need to potty before we leave?”

I didn’t think I had to, but I told her I would try, so she led me to the bathroom. I guess she wanted to make sure I got the front of my diaper pulled down alright and didn’t pee on myself or on Aunt Cindy’s floor.

After I pottied a little bit, mommy told me that I was big boy and we were using diapers to be cautious while visiting Aunt Cindy. Then she reminded me the diapers were just prevent accidents and that I still needed to let her know when I needed her to take me to potty.

Chapter 6 Marcy’s

Mommy moved my car seat to the back of Aunt Cindy’s car where Marcy was already waiting. Mommy then buckled me in next to her, with my dear old Winnie the Pooh diaper bag at my feet. Her and Aunt Cindy then got into the front seat. We backed out of the driveway and headed off towards the mall.

Marcy started chatting with me about what she had done this summer and how she was going to be in fourth grade this year. Then she said, “it’s not a big deal that you are wearing diapers, I think it’s kind of neat, we can pretend you’re my little baby”.

Marcy always wanted me to play house but pretending I was her baby was a bit much. After all, mommy told me I was a big boy and only wearing diapers to be cautious. I really didn’t mind when mommy diapered me this morning because Marcy already knew I wore diapers at night, so why was treating me this way.

Marcy noticed I was being quiet, so she asked me, “everything OK, Diaper Butt?”

Aunt Vicky spun her head around and said, “Marcy, I don’t want you calling him that either, enough of your teasing”.

The rest of the car ride was uneventful after this.

Chapter 7 The craft shop

Indianapolis is a large city and the mall was about a forty-five-minute drive. After about thirty minutes the iced tea I drank was starting show its presence in my bladder.

“How much farther mommy, I gotta pee?’ “About 15 to 20 minutes”, replied Aunt Cindy, “but there are a couple craft shops just up the street that I would like to take your mother to, so we can stop there”.

“Goody” I exclaimed. Mommy could tell by my voice, there was going to be similar situation as the arrival to Aunt Cindy’s house earlier today, if we didn’t hurry.

A few minutes later we pulled up to a small shop and mommy hopped out to help me with my car seat straps. “I’ll just carry you so we can get in there and find a bathroom”. But as she picked me up, I couldn’t help it and peed a little in my diaper.

Mommy whisked me into the store to find the bathroom. There was a middle-aged woman who was rearranging some nick knacks on a shelf near the back of the store.

“Excuse me mam, but can we use your restroom, my little boy really needs to potty?"

“I am sorry” she replied, our toilet isn’t working, but I have called the plumber”.

This was not what mommy was wanting to hear. “Can you hold it till the next store?” she asked me.

I shook my head no and mommy told me “OK, I guess that’s why you are wearing a diaper today”.

As Mommy was putting put me down, I was already finishing what I had started in my diaper. Mommy knew what I was doing, so after letting me stand there a minute, she led me by the hand back towards the front of the store. We meet Aunt Cindy and Macy at the front door.

“That was fast” said Aunt Cindy.

“Unfortunately, their bathroom is out of order, so we are headed to the car to change another wet diaper” mommy replied.

“Oh no” said Cindy, “Do you want to go to the next store?”

Mommy told her, “no you guys go in and look around, we’ll take care of this and join you inside in a jiffy”

Even though she hadn’t changed me in a car recently, in no time at all I had a fresh diaper on, and we headed back in to meet Aunt Cindy and Marcy.

Aunt Cindy and Marcy were standing near the front of the store talking with the owner as we re-entered the shop. The lady smiled as she noticed the top edge of my Pamper sticking out above my shorts
“Do you have a trash can nearby” Mommy asked holding the neatly rolled up, used diaper in her hand.

“Right here” she said, “sorry about the bathroom but I see you were prepared”, the store clerk added.

Aunt Cindy ended up buying a cute little collie dog figurine for Marcy and we were off to the next shop down the road. After a bit more shopping, we headed to the mall.

Chapter 8 Getting low on diapers and a single checkout line

As we pulled into the mall parking lot, I remember thinking that I had never seen such a big building. After Aunt Cindy parked the car, mommy came around to get me out of the back seat. But first, she reached into the diaper bag and retrieved one of the two remaining diapers.

“I’m dry, mommy” I proudly exclaimed. “That’s a good thing sweetie because you only have two diapers left in your diaper bag. I told you I wouldn’t carry it in to the mall so this is just in case”, she said as she slipped the Toddler Size Pamper into her purse. “You need to let me know if you need to go potty so we can make these two diapers last until we get back to Aunt Cindy’s house”.

Mommy and Aunt Cindy went from store to store but didn’t buy anything. After some shopping we stopped for a giant pretzel and a soda.

After we finished, mommy told Aunt Cindy that she wanted to go to the new Victoria’s Secret store. Aunt Cindy told mommy that she had just been there and that her and Marcy needed to go to the bathroom and offered to take me with her. Even though I felt like I could go, I told her that I didn’t so I could stay with mommy.

Maybe it was Marcy talking about me being her baby but even though Aunt Cindy has been changing my diapers my whole life, I only wanted mommy to help me in the bathroom.

It seemed like we were at the store forever, even though it was probably just a few minutes. Mommy picked out a new bra and we went and got into the only checkout line that was open.

“Mommy, I gotta pee” I told her.

“Robbie, you should have gone with your Aunt Cindy. You are just going to have to hold it or use your diaper” she sounded a bit frustrated.

As mommy was talking to the cashier, I couldn’t hold it anymore. I stood real still making the face that his mommy had already seen twice today. After getting her change from the cashier, we left Victoria’s Secret and met up with Aunt Cindy and Marcy.

“He should have gone with you guys, Robbie just wet his diaper again in the middle of the checkout line” mommy announced to them.

Aunt Cindy told her they had a nice family bathroom with an actual diaper changing area she could change me in.

“We can wait a little bit”, she replied, “I’m getting tired of running to find a place to change Little Robbie’s wet diapers because he can’t hold it five more minutes. He’ll be fine, these new Pampers are thicker and way more absorbent than just a few years ago. And, if I change him now, that will only leave one clean diaper for the rest of the day”, mommy added.

Chapter 9 Getting a little fussy

We were coming out of a pottery store when I saw the carousel and wanted to ride it. Mommy said no because there will be lots of rides at the fair tomorrow. When I started to whine and pout.

Aunt Cindy asked “Does Robbie still take naps? It sounds like he needs one”.

Mommy told her” fewer and fewer all the time but with all the excitement today, his crabby butt sure could use one”.

Marcy wanted to go to the toy store, but I was dragging my feet. Mommy squatted down to look me in the eye and asked, “Robbie, do you want me to spank you in front of all these people here in the mall?”

“No, mommy” I said, subconsciously reaching around to cover my soggy but well-padded bottom. I didn’t really think about it at the time, but the thick Pamper I had on would have offered considerable protection to my rear, had mommy given gave me a couple swats.

With my poutiness temporarily halted by the threat of a spanking, we headed to the toy store, there were so many fun things that I wanted but Aunt Cindy told us kids that she would buy us each one reasonably priced item.

“Here, how about this”, she said picking up a paddle ball game.

“No way, Jose” I replied. “I had one of them and when the string broke, mommy kept the paddle and used it on my bottom when I was bad”. Once again, everyone laughed but me. I ended up getting new clothes for my G.I. Joe and Marcy got new clothes for her Barbie.

TO BE CONTINUED

I really hope there more !!! It’s such a good story

Chapter 10 Close call

After leaving the tot store, we headed to Montgomery Wards, when I told mommy I needed to potty.

“Not again, so soon?” she asked me.

“I need to poop”, I told her.

She got a serious look on her face and asked Aunt Cindy where the family bathroom was at. She hadn’t changed one of my poopy diapers in over a year and did not want to today. And if she was going to need the wipes, they were out in my diaper bag. Mommy swooped me up and we took off towards the bathroom.

When we arrived at the family bathroom there were two diaper changing pads, but both were occupied by babies who were being changed by their mothers. Mommy took me into one of the stalls so I could do my business in the potty. As mommy took off my shorts, she noticed the little smiles, as she called them, starting to appear on the seat of my shorts, my diaper had been just starting to leak a little. When I was finished mommy wiped me and then wrapped the wet diaper back around me, the best she could. Then she carried me out to an available changing pad. Mommy laid me down and pulled the clean diaper from her purse. She then lifted my legs just like when I was a baby and slid the clean diaper under my raised bottom.

“That is sure a big baby…um toddler, you have there” said the lady standing at the changing pad next to us, as she diapered her two-year-old.

“Yes mam, and I love every inch of him”, mommy replied as she fastened the diaper tapes around my waist. I was smiling bigger than I had all day as mommy lowered me to the floor and patted my once again freshly diapered bottom.

As mommy and me walked out, Marcy exclaimed, “it’s about time, we have been out here waiting for you, Diaper Butt”.

“Marcella Elizabeth” Aunt Cindy said sharply, grabbing her daughter by the arm. “If you call Robbie one more name, I will spank you. Do you understand me?”

Wow not only did Aunt Cindy call Marcy by her middle name, she threatened to spank her. I remember when we both gotten spankings from our mothers a for getting our church clothes wet playing with the hose, but Marcy is now 9 years old and almost two feet taller than me, I didn’t know she still got spankings.

“Yes mam” Marcy replied as she looked down at the ground. As she did, she too reached her hand around instinctively protecting her bottom.

I guess even big kids get spanked in this family. Marcy’s teasing me didn’t really bother me right now, after what mommy and just told the nosey lady in the bathroom. I knew my mommy loved me and would protect me, and obviously, so would Aunt Cindy.

Chapter 11 Enough time at the mall

“I think both of the children are getting a little tired and grouchy” my mommy interjected, trying to lighten the mood a bit. “We all have a big day ahead of us again tomorrow, so why don’t we end our mall trip and head back to your house to rest a bit before dinner? Besides, I really need to restock this little one’s diaper bag before we do much else” she said as she tried to straighten a tuft of my hair which was standing up after laying on the changing pad.

“That’s probably a good idea” Aunt Cindy replied, I will see if I can move up our dinner reservation a bit as well. I told them we would play miniature golf after dinner and I really don’t want them up much past their regular bedtimes tonight. We don’t want to be dealing with cranky kids at the fair tomorrow”.

Then all four of us headed back to Aunt Cindy’s car. As mommy put me in my car seat, she said to me “I hope you don’t need to potty since I didn’t ask before we left the mall. Not that asking you has made a big difference today, anyways” she added.

“I don’t” I replied in a sleepy voice.

As the car was leaving the mall parking lot, both Marcy and Robbie sat silently in the back seat. Marcy was sad that she had been mean to her little cousin. She really did care a lot about him and enjoyed when they were together. She did not want to hurt his feelings. Robbie’s eyes were heavy as he thought about the day’s events. He too really loved his cousin and enjoyed spending the day with her. He also was excited about going to the fair tomorrow. It had been two years since the last time he went to the fair, and since he was older now, he would get to ride more rides. Robbie knew we wanted to do big boy things, but he also enjoyed the extra attention that being in diapers was bringing him today.

Chapter 12 Nap time before dinner

I was sound asleep and never noticed that Aunt Cindy’s car pulled back into the drive or mommy getting me out of my car seat and carrying me upstairs to our bedroom.

After gently laying Robbie onto the bed, she reached down to check his diaper. She was happy that her baby boy was still dry and getting a much-needed nap. Nikki was a little concerned about how many diapers Robbie had used today. She thought he might wet one or two, but she had already changed him four times since they left the house this morning. A couple of them were not his fault as he knew he had to go but there wasn’t a bathroom available. That, she thought to herself was the reason she decided to keep in diapers today in the first place. She knew that it would be the exact same situation at the fair tomorrow so no sense in changing course now.

Nikki left her sleeping baby upstairs and went back down to the kitchen where Cindy was on the telephone with the restaurant. “Hold on a minute please while I check with my sister” Cindy told the lady on the phone. “They can get us in at 6:00, if you think we can all be ready in the next 45 minutes” Cindy asked her sister.

“Let’s make it happen” Nikki replied. “I can freshen up a bit while I let Robbie sleep a little bit longer, and then get him ready”.

“Thank-you, we will be there at 6:00”, Cindy told the lady on the phone.

Cindy and Marcy changed their clothes as Nikki went upstairs to do the same. After getting herself ready, she checked Robbie’s diaper, which was wet. Nikki opened the box of Pampers on the dresser and laid one on the bed next to Robbie. Then she added a few to the diaper bag. She would need to be sure to fill it before the fair tomorrow.

“Time to wake up for dinner, sweetheart” Nikki told Robbie as she gently roused him from his nap.

Robbie was still groggy as she changed his diaper and changed his clothes, getting him ready for dinner. After combing his hair and brushing his teeth, Nikki carried the still somewhat sleepy boy downstairs where Cindy and Marcy were waiting.

Chapter 13 Little Sicily’s Italian Restaurant

The restaurant was nice but not overly fancy. “Welcome to Little Sicily’s, my name is Sherry, I will take you to your table” said the young hostess at the door. When she noticed my diaper bag and the top of my pampers sticking out above my shorts, she told mommy she would bring us a high chair. Mommy just assumed she meant a booster seat like I use at home.

When the girl returned with the high chair, I shouted “I’m not a baby, I don’t need that!”

Mommy quickly replied, “mind your manners, young man!” She then told the hostess “I am sorry about that, I thought you meant a booster seat”.

“I can get you one” the hostess replied, a bit startled by my outburst.

Aunt Cindy looked at her sister and said, “somebody’s nap was obviously not long enough”.

If I hadn’t already created enough problems for myself, I back-talked again when mommy ordered me a child’s spaghetti, telling here “I am a big boy and I don’t want baby food”.
To which she replied, “don’t be silly Robbie, I am ordering an appropriate dinner for a five-year-old, it’s not baby food, that comes in jars. We have had a fun day today and I know you are a bit tired but if your attitude doesn’t change, I will change it for you”.

I just crossed my arms and waited for dinner. My spaghetti and meatballs were good, and I had almost cleared my plate when the owner’s wife stopped by to thank Aunt Cindy for bringing her family in to the restaurant. She looked at me and said, “what an adorable little boy you are”.

“I am a big boy” I protested loudly, getting a dissatisfied look from mommy. I unfortunately pushed her a little too far when banged the table with my hand caught the end of my fork, flinging spaghetti into the air”.

“I am so very sorry” mommy told the owner’s wife in a shocked and disappointed tone. After apologizing for my outburst, she reached for my diaper bag.

“Mommy, my diaper is not wet” I told her.

“Oh, I’m not getting a diaper” mommy replied, as she retrieved a hairbrush from the diaper bag.

I had no idea it was in there but knew what was going to happen next. “I’m sorry. I’ll be good. Please don’t spank me” I protested as mommy grabbed me by the arm and pulled me towards the ladies’ room. Passing several approving faces along the way.

Once we arrived in the ladies’ room, mommy sat down on the couch inside the door, and quickly removed my shorts. In her haste to expose my bare bottom, she tore the front of my diaper while trying to remove the tapes, making it unable to be reused. I think the fact that she wasted a diaper added to her frustration. In a flash, I was across her lap staring at the floor. She quickly went to work applying the hairbrush to my unprotected bottom. I received five swats, one for each year. So much for being a big boy, I was wishing I hadn’t just turned five.

After the spanking ended, mommy told me to wait on the couch while she went for another diaper. I didn’t feel much like sitting but I did not want to risk any more spankings.
When she returned, she quickly diapered my bottom which felt as though it was on fire, all while lecturing me about the inappropriateness of my actions. “If you want to be treated like a big boy, you need to act like a big boy, I don’t care if you are wearing a diaper or not” she told me.

“Yes mam” I replied between sniffles.

My eyes were still a bit tearful as mommy marched me back to the table to apologize. “I am sorry guys, I was acting like a little brat” I said rubbing my diapered bottom. It felt like a thousand bees were stinging my butt as mommy sat me back in my booster seat, but I was thankful for the extra layer of padding my diaper provided between it and my spanked bottom.

Chapter 14 Minatare golf

Once back in the car, Aunt Cindy asked, “Do you think we should just skip miniature golf tonight since Robbie is obviously tired and not controlling his emotions very well”.

“No” Nikki replied, don’t let what happened at the restaurant ruin or day. It’s on the way home and I am pretty sure Robbie will be well-behaved after our little trip to the ladies’ room. Besides we have all been looking forward to it and I am ready to beat you like always”.

“Game on” replied Aunt Cindy with a smile, pulling into the miniature golf park.

As mommy lifted me out of my car seat, she whispered in my ear, “you will be good, right, young man?”

“Yes mam”, I replied.

The golf game was rather uneventful except for the second to last hole. As bent over to pick up my golf ball, my shirt rose up leaving a good portion of my diaper exposed in the process.
“Look mommy, that little boy is wearing a diaper too” said a little girl playing golf next to us.

I just smiled at her and she smiled back, mommy was right, I needed to act like a big boy even if I was wearing a diaper. Her name was Amy and she lived next door to my Aunt Cindy, I found out later.

TO BE CONTINUED

It’s great you used paragraphs and punctuation.

Slow down and flesh your characters out. Show us what makes them tick. Also, those are excessively short “chapters”. You could combine all of that into one chapter easily.

Thanks for the advise. I need to slow down a little and add more detail. I just have the plot in mind ans I am enjoying writing my story.

Hum, I’ve just read chapter 1 to 4 and wonder where to find chapter 5 to 9, they don’t seem to be available here…

Thank-you. I have two more posts to this story. Also, check out Tupperware party.

I decided to switch this story to third party in an effort to better illustrate the character’s feeling and situations.

[B]State Fair Weekend Chapter 15

Every good diaper has its limit [/B]

Robbie was sleeping soundly as they arrived back at home, Nikki unbuckled him from his car seat, carried him upstairs and laid him on their bed. His diaper was only a little damp, so instead of taking a chance on waking him, Nikki undressed him and tucked him in for the night.
Nikki walked to the bathroom where she washed her face and brushed her teeth. As she did she stared at her reflection in the mirror and contemplated the day’s events. She loved spending time with her sister and niece, and although, Robbie and Marcy had been a little mischievous at times, she knew they were enjoying each other, as well.

Nikki’s thoughts then turned to Robbie’s diaper use for the day. She was still comfortable with her decision to diaper Robbie for this trip to avoid his having accidents away from home. There had been enough pants wetting incidents already this summer to convince her it was a good plan. But getting Robbie out of diapers during the day, was a big achievement last summer and she did not want him to become reliant on them again. He was going to be starting kindergarten soon. Nikki was the school secretary and knew it wasn’t uncommon for a kindergartners to have occasional accidents requiring a change of clothes, but she only knew of one special needs child who actually wore diapers, and Robbie was not in that category.

Nikki exited the bathroom and slipped into bed. Robbie snuggled in next to her but did not wake up. Robbie’s diaper felt a little wetter than it had when she put him to bed. I better get up and change him, she thought to herself. Nikki had already given in to the fact that Robbie would probably be wearing diapers at night for a few more years, after all, she had to wear diapers until the fifth grade due to her bed-wetting.

Nikki was thinking about how close she was to her mom and the bond between them. She did not like wearing diapers as an older child, but it was better than waking up in a wet bed. She never could go to sleep over for fear of what might happen. But just like Robbie, Nikki loved the extra time she had with her mother before bed, when she would diaper her for the night.

As Nikki drifted off to sleep the lines of reality and dreams quickly started to intertwine. Now Nikki was back in her room where she grew up. “OK, Miss Nichole”, her mother said in a soft, pleasant voice. “Hop up here on your bed so we can get you ready to be tucked in”, her mother said patting the bed. Nikki smiled and compliantly climbed onto the bed. As she did every night, her mother walked over carrying her night-time diaper supplies, consisting of two, thick prefold cloth diapers, baby powder, plastic pants and two diaper pins. Her mother sang a little lullaby as she pulled the diapers up between her legs and pinned them into place. Tomorrow was the first day of third grade but Nikki did not mind the childish lullaby, it had been their routine for as long as she could remember. Next, her mother slipped Nikki’s “rubber pants”, as she called them, over her ankles and slid them up around her waist, carefully tucking in any exposed edges of her diapers to ensure her bed stayed dry overnight.

The next thing Nikki knew, she was awake and the sheets of her bed were wet. Oh no, she thought, my diapers did leak. But reality slowly started to sink in, Nikki wasn’t a soon- to-be third grader in diapers herself, she was an adult and her little boy’s diaper, which she had fallen asleep and not changed had leaked overnight.

Hey buddy", she said to Robbie, your diaper leaked and I need to change you and the sheets". Nikki removed Robbie’s t-shirt which was wet also, and preceded to change his diaper. She noticed his diaper area was a little red. I had better get some Desitin next time I buy diapers, she thought to herself, the prolonged exposure to tonight’s wet diaper was causing a little diaper rash.

Nikki then carried her freshly diapered son into Marcy’s room so she could change the sheets, fortunately there has a mattress protector on the bed from previous accidents. It was just starting to get light out as Nikki whispered to her niece, “I’m going to let Robbie sleep with you a little while, if that is alright?” "Sure’, she said in a groggy voice, as she wrapped Robbie in a bear hug before they both fell back to sleep. Nikki took a shower and started the unexpected load of laundry.

Chapter 16 Saturday Morning

“Good morning sis”, Nikki said as Cindy entered the kitchen.

“You are up early”, Cindy replied. Cindy proceeded to tell her sister about Robbie’s leaky diaper and the she already had the sheets in the washing machine.

“Maybe you could get some Gerber plastic pants like mom used to put over your cloth diapers” Cindy said to Nikki.

“Oh, I hated those”, Nikki responded, “they were so hot in the summer”.

“I am so glad I have Pampers for Robbie” she replied.

“Have you tried those fancy Luvs diapers; they are supposed to better on leaks?” Linda asked.

“Yes, but they are more expensive and it’s probably my fault that Robbie’s diaper leaked so bad last night. His Pampers usually keep him dry, but I fell asleep and did not change him before bed” Nikki admitted.

“I’ll bet you make sure he is in a dry diaper before he goes to bed tonight”, Linda added.

“For sure”, Nikki replied.

“Do you think you doing the right thing by letting Robbie wear diapers during the day? Linda Asked.

“Oh, I have been thinking about that”, Nikki answered. "Potty-training was such a struggle and some days I wonder if I can actually call him potty-trained at this point.”

“I know he wears diapers every night, but he normally wears regular underwear during the day, right?

“Yes, I put I’m in underwear every morning, well, almost every morning", Nikki replied. Say it’s Saturday morning and we are going to be out most of the day, I will put a diaper on him, but he is usually pretty good about telling me he needs to go potty. If I take him to the bathroom, and he can pull the front of his diaper down and pee in the toilet. He makes it to the bathroom about fifty percent of the time, on those days. Two weekends ago when we went to my friend Peggy’s wedding. I knew he wouldn’t stay dry all day, between the car ride there, the wedding, and the reception, I would have need multiple changes of clothes. I kept him in diapers all day and I think he only used a potty once. I brought extra diapers with us but ended up borrowing one from a friend by the end of the night. He usually has one or two accidents a week at daycare, but last week he had three. He knows to use the potty but just gets so involved with playing, he waits too long."

“I’m sure he will get better as he gets older”, Cindy told her sister. “I think the diapers were a good idea yesterday. You would have needed several sets of clothes to get through yesterday had Robbie not been wearing diapers and it will be the same way at the fair today”, Cindy added.

“Yep, we will be sticking with diapers for this weekend, just for that reason”, Nikki responded.

“Now, let’s get these kids up and moving, today is fair day.” She added.

Robbie and Marcy were asleep when the sisters entered Marcy’s room. “Wake up guys, you need to get dressed and go to the fair”, the Cindy told the sleeping children.

Nikki carried Robbie into the bathroom where she already had his bath water running. “Your diaper leaked last night, and you soaked us both and your Aunt Linda’s spare bed”, Nikki informed her son, as she removed his diaper and placed him in the bath water.

“I’m sorry mommy”, Robbie replied.

“It’s OK buddy, mommy should have changed your diaper before I fell asleep”

After a quick bath, Nikki dried Robbie off and carried him to their bedroom where she diapered him and got him dressed. As she pulled his shorts up over his Pampers, she noticed how snug fit over his diaper. She retrieved another pair of shorts from their suitcase, they fit a little better but were still too small, making the fact that Robbie had a diaper on that much more obvious. When she bought them recently, she thought Robbie would be wearing big boy underwear and trying to fit them over the thick Pampers would be wearing today.

“These will have to do” Nikki told Robbie as she playfully swatted his diapered bottom. Then Nikki packed as many as diapers as possible into his diaper bag and they headed downstairs.

Chapter 17 State Fair pricing

Robbie’s diaper rustled loudly beneath his shorts as he descended the stairs, but he didn’t notice, he was super excited about going to the state fair. But Nikki heard it and thought about how yesterday, Robbie questioned her when she put him in diapers during the day but not today. Nor did he complain about the Winnie the Pooh diaper bag slung over her shoulder.

Aunt Linda and Marcy were sitting at the kitchen table waiting for Robbie and his mom. “Do you have plenty of diapers today, sis?” Linda inquired.

“Yep, Robbie’s diaper bag is full, big sister”, Nikki replied.

“Then let’s get this show on the road” Linda told the group, as the four of them headed out the door.

Everyone was happy and in a good mood as Aunt Cindy pulled her car into the parking lot. Nikki helped Robbie from his car seat and bounded out of the car.

“Hold up young man, you need to stay by my side”, Nikki said grabbing Robbie by the shoulder.

Yes, mom", replied the wide-eyed little boy starring at the main gate of state fairgrounds in front of him.

The sign at the front gate read: Adults $4, children twelve and under $2, Children four and under free, so Aunt Cindy handed the cashier a twenty-dollar bill and received ten dollars back.

“I am sorry, but I don’t think you charged us enough, we have two adults and two children” Aunt Cindy told the cashier.

The lady behind the ticket window had noticed Robbie’s diaper peeking out above his shorts and Nikki carrying a diaper bag, so she assumed Robbie was under four.

“Thank-you for being honest” the cashier responded; I just assumed the little one there was under four. I will go ahead and let him in for free today. Oh, and by the way, diapers are a really good idea, bathrooms are not readily available for the little tots. There is a family restroom with a diaper changing area in the Community Building, when you need to change him”, she added.

“Thank you, mam” Nikki replied. Even if she thought Robbie was younger than four, the cashier’s comments reassured her regarding having Robbie in diapers. Robbie was oblivious to the whole conversation; he was eyeing all the rides ahead of him.

To be continued…sorry this post was so brief, I will try to add more next time.

Good chapter now we can see why his mother is so calm about his potty training!! I hope you don’t take so long to post next chapter

Chapter 16 Saturday Morning

“Good morning sis”, Nikki said as Cindy entered the kitchen.

“You are up early”, Cindy replied. Cindy proceeded to tell her sister about Robbie’s leaky diaper and the she already had the sheets in the washing machine.

“Maybe you could get some Gerber plastic pants like mom used to put over your cloth diapers” Cindy said to Nikki.

“Oh, I hated those”, Nikki responded, “they were so hot in the summer”.

“I am so glad I have Pampers for Robbie” she replied.

“Have you tried those fancy Luvs diapers; they are supposed to better on leaks?” Linda asked.

“Yes, but they are more expensive and it’s probably my fault that Robbie’s diaper leaked so bad last night. His Pampers usually keep him dry, but I fell asleep and did not change him before bed” Nikki admitted.

“I’ll bet you make sure he is in a dry diaper before he goes to bed tonight”, Linda added.

“For sure”, Nikki replied.

“Do you think you doing the right thing by letting Robbie wear diapers during the day? Linda Asked.

“Oh, I have been thinking about that”, Nikki answered. "Potty-training was such a struggle and some days I wonder if I can actually call him potty-trained at this point.”

“I know he wears diapers every night, but he normally wears regular underwear during the day, right?

“Yes, I put I’m in underwear every morning, well, almost every morning", Nikki replied. Say it’s Saturday morning and we are going to be out most of the day, I will put a diaper on him, but he is usually pretty good about telling me he needs to go potty. If I take him to the bathroom, and he can pull the front of his diaper down and pee in the toilet. He makes it to the bathroom about fifty percent of the time, on those days. Two weekends ago when we went to my friend Peggy’s wedding. I knew he wouldn’t stay dry all day, between the car ride there, the wedding, and the reception, I would have need multiple changes of clothes. I kept him in diapers all day and I think he only used a potty once. I brought extra diapers with us but ended up borrowing one from a friend by the end of the night. He usually has one or two accidents a week at daycare, but last week he had three. He knows to use the potty but just gets so involved with playing, he waits too long."

“I’m sure he will get better as he gets older”, Cindy told her sister. “I think the diapers were a good idea yesterday. You would have needed several sets of clothes to get through yesterday had Robbie not been wearing diapers and it will be the same way at the fair today”, Cindy added.

“Yep, we will be sticking with diapers for this weekend, just for that reason”, Nikki responded.

“Now, let’s get these kids up and moving, today is fair day.” She added.

Robbie and Marcy were asleep when the sisters entered Marcy’s room. “Wake up guys, you need to get dressed and go to the fair”, the Cindy told the sleeping children.

Nikki carried Robbie into the bathroom where she already had his bath water running. “Your diaper leaked last night, and you soaked us both and your Aunt Linda’s spare bed”, Nikki informed her son, as she removed his diaper and placed him in the bath water.

“I’m sorry mommy”, Robbie replied.

“It’s OK buddy, mommy should have changed your diaper before I fell asleep”

After a quick bath, Nikki dried Robbie off and carried him to their bedroom where she diapered him and got him dressed. As she pulled his shorts up over his Pampers, noticed how snug fit over his diaper. She pulled another pair of shorts from their suitcase they fit a little better but were still a little small making the fact that Robbie had a diaper on that much more obvious. When she bought recently, she thought Robbie would be wearing big boy underwear and trying to fit them over the thick Pampers would be wearing today.

“These will have to do” Nikki told Robbie as she playfully swatted his diapered bottom. Then Nikki packed as many as diapers as possible into his diaper bag and they headed downstairs.

Chapter 17 State Fair pricing

Robbie’s diaper rustled loudly beneath his shorts as he descended the stairs, but he didn’t notice, he was super excited about going to the state fair. But Nikki heard it and thought about how yesterday, Robbie questioned her when she put him in diapers during the day but not today. Nor did he complain about the threw his Winnie the Pooh diaper bag slung over her shoulder.

Aunt Linda and Marcy were sitting at the kitchen table waiting for Robbie and his mom. “Do you have plenty of diapers today, sis?” Linda inquired.

“Yep, Robbie’s diaper bag is full, big sister”, Nikki replied.

“Then let’s get this show on the road” Linda told the group, as the four of them headed out the door.

Everyone was happy and in a good mood as Aunt Cindy pulled her car into the parking lot. Nikki helped Robbie from his car seat and bounded out of the car.

“Hold up young man, you need to stay by my side”, Nikki said grabbing Robbie by the shoulder.

Yes, mom", replied the wide-eyed little boy starring at the main gate of state fairgrounds in front of him.

The sign at the front gate read: Adults $4, children twelve and under $2, Children four and under free, so Aunt Cindy handed the cashier a twenty-dollar bill and received ten dollars back.

“I am sorry, but I don’t think you charged us enough, we have two adults and two children” Aunt Cindy told the cashier.

The lady behind the ticket window had noticed Robbie’s diaper peeking out above his shorts and Nikki carrying a diaper bag, so she assumed Robbie was under four.

“Thank-you for being honest” the cashier responded; I just assumed the little one there was under four. I will go ahead and let him in for free today. Oh, and by the way, diapers are a really good idea, bathrooms are not readily available for the little tots. There is a family restroom with a diaper changing area in the Community Building, when you need to change him”, she added.

“Thank you, mam” Nikki replied. Even if she thought Robbie was younger than four, the cashier’s comments reassured her regarding having Robbie in diapers. Robbie was oblivious to the whole conversation; he was eyeing all the rides ahead of him.

To be continued…sorry this post was so brief, I will try to add more next time.

@Penguin

Chapter 18 Rides, animals and snacks

Robbie was still too little for most of the big kid rides but there was a whole section of little kids rides. Marcy wanted to go ride the giant swings which Robbie couldn’t, so they settled for the kiddie swings, Tilt-A-Whirl, and mini roller coaster. Marcy was having fun but wanted to go on big kid rides. There was plenty of food vendors, they ate french-fries, cotton candy, and lemonade. Marcy wanted an ice cream cone, but Aunt Cindy told her no.

Next Robbie wanted to ride the merry-go-round. As Nikki picked up Robbie to put him on, she felt his diaper, which was wet.

“Robbie, why didn’t you tell me your diaper was wet?" she asked him. Robbie did not even remember it happening. It must be all the excitement she thought.

“Do we need to walk over to the family restroom in the Community Building?” asked Aunt Cindy.

“That won’t be necessary”, Nikki answered her, “there is an empty bench right here which will work just fine”.

"Mom, are you going to change me right here in front of everyone?” Robbie questioned.

“If you are going to wet your diaper right here in the middle of the fair, I am going to change you right here in the middle of the fair", she responded. Then Nikki laid Robbie on the bench, took off his sandals, slid his shorts down, removed the wet diaper, and swiftly taped a new one in place.

“That was fast” Cindy told her sister.

Robbie wanted to ride the merry-go-round again, but Nikki told him maybe later. They decided to go through some of the livestock barns and come back to the rides later. Robbie and Marcy really enjoyed petting the baby sheep and goats while their mothers talked to the FFA students who had brought their animals to the fair.

“Your little boy looks so cute with his diaper showing above his waist”, one of the FFA girls said to Nikki. “My mom is still trying to get my brother potty-trained too”

“Oh, he’s been potty-trained during the day for a year now but still has some accidents, so we opted for extra protection at the fair” Nikki told her.

Then a second girl chimed in, “My mom did the same thing with my little brother on vacation this summer. She says boys take longer than girls to be fully potty-trained”.

“Yes, some kids can be more of a challenge than others” Nikki responded, looking down at Robbie, who was petting the baby goats.

Chapter 19 Marcy’s unfortunate moment in the spotlight

After leaving the petting barn, Robbie spotted a milk shake stand. “I want a milk shake” Robbie exclaimed.

“OK sweetie, so do I” Nikki responded.

What? Marcy thought to herself, first they make me go on the kiddie rides and now Robbie was getting a milk shake when she asked for ice cream this morning and didn’t get it.

“I am tired of everything being about Diaper Butt”, she said without thinking. “I’m sorry mommy, I didn’t mean to call him that”, she quickly followed up with. That was the first time on this trip that Marcy called Aunt Cindy, mommy. But that wasn’t going to help her now.

“Young lady, what did I tell you would happen if you called Robbie that name again?’ Aunt Cindy asked, as she scowled at her daughter.

“Nikki, do you still have the hairbrush in Robbie’s diaper bag?” She asked her sister.

“Yes, I do” Nikki replied with a look of approval, she too was tired of Marcy’s diaper butt comments.

“I have heard all of the sass I can handle coming from this one’s mouth”, Aunt Cindy said as she reached for the brush. “We will be right back” Cindy told her, walking Marcy quickly towards an empty animal barn, clutching the hairbrush in one hand and a backpedaling Marcy in the other.

“No mommy, please don’t spank me" was the last comment Nikki and Robbie could hear as Aunt Cindy and Marcy entered the barn.

Once inside, Cindy spotted a chair leaning against one of the stalls. Cindy turned the chair around and dusted the seat off. “I’ll be dusting your seat off next, young lady”, Cindy exclaimed loudly as she spun the wide-eyed Marcy around, pulling her daughter across her lap.

“Don’t spank me here mommy, someone will see me”, Marcy replied, trying everything she could to avoid the paddling she knew was coming next.

“This barn is empty so no one will see you, but they probably will hear you in a minute”, her mother countered with. “You and your nephew are usually best of friends”, Cindy lectured Marcy as the wooden hairbrush landed several times in quick succession to the seat of the skimpy little shorts she was wearing.

Tears rolling down her face, Marcy replied, “I’m sorry mommy, I love Robbie, but I am tired of him getting all the attention this weekend”.

“Well, he’s not the one getting all of the attention now, is he?”, replied Cindy as she gave a quick tug on Marcy’s shorts, revealing her already pink backside. Cindy then landed a couple additional swats to Marcy’s bare bottom, just to make sure her point was well received. Marcy was bawling like a toddler herself, as her mother applied one last, very sound whack with the hairbrush…

Chapter 20 Too much fair food

After a few minutes, Cindy and Marcy emerged from the barn. Marcy still had tears in her eyes as Aunt Cindy marched her up to Robbie to apologize for calling him names.

“I am sorry Robbie” Marcy told her younger cousin, as she rubbed her sore bottom and tried to control her sobs.

“Ok” Robbie replied, finishing the last of his milkshake.

“It is really heating up out here and I am pretty warm after my little workout, let’s go get some air conditioning in the quilt museum” Aunt Cindy said as she smiled at Marcy.

Marcy ignored her mother’s comment, still rubbing her sore bottom.

As they were walking to the quilt museum, Robbie exclaimed, “Mommy, my stomach hurts”, peering up at Nikki.

“I told you not to drink your milkshake so fast. In this heat, you probably do have a tummy ache” she replied.

Robbie continued to complain about his stomach as they approached the quilt museum.
Then he suddenly stopped and became very quiet, squatted down and started to cry.

“What’s wrong baby?” Nikki asked with a puzzled look.

“I couldn’t help it mommy” Robbie announced between sobs, “I couldn’t hold it” he added. Robbie couldn’t believe what just happened, he was used to waking up every morning in a wet diaper, but he hadn’t messed one in a long time. Standing in the middle of the street with a smelly, loaded diaper was just too much.

“Oh no” Cindy and Nikki exclaim simultaneously. “Thank God the family restroom is just around the corner” added Nikki as she cautiously picked Robbie up, aware of what was waiting in his diaper.

The family restroom was much like the one at the mall, only bigger. There were regular bathroom stalls along one wall and five diaper changing stations along the other. Nikki was glad to see there was an open changing station because she knew Robby’s diaper wasn’t going to hold out much longer.

Robbie was still softly crying as Nikki laid him onto the diaper changing pad. “It’s Ok baby, accidents happen, you had too much junk food this morning and that milkshake did you in” Nikki said to Robbie trying to console him.

As Nikki removed Robbie’s sandals and shorts, she could see the mess which the diaper had so courageously attempted to contain, was beginning to leak out. As she set the soiled shorts aside, Nikki thought about how much worse this messy situation would be if Robbie wasn’t wearing a diaper.

After using multiple baby wipes, Nikki finally had Robbie’s messy bum cleaned up. Nikki then slid a fresh Pamper under his raised bottom and applied a generous amount of baby powder. After pulling the front of the diaper up around Robbie’s waist and taping it securely in place, Nikki Picked Robbie up and gave him a big bear-hug.

Nikki lowered Robbie to the ground and then they walked to the sink where Nikki made her best attempt to wash out Robbie’s messy shorts. After cleaning them as much as she could, Nikki wrapped the shorts up and pushed them to the bottom of Robbie’s diaper bag.

Aunt Cindy and Marcy were waiting on a bench outside as Nikki led Robbie, dressed in just his sandals, a t-shirt and a diaper, out of the bathroom.

“I didn’t think about this happening, so I didn’t bring extra shorts” Nikki announced.

“I’m sure Robbie will not want to spend the rest of the day walking around in just a diaper so I guess this will cut our day short” Cindy said to Nikki.

“Yes, but what if Robbie and I stay a few more days, I have two more weeks before I go back to work at the school and Robbie has a month before he starts kindergarten. Besides, there are concerts you and I would like to see this week. If you could get time off, we can come back with the kids another day and you and I go to the concerts at night, it would be just like old times”.

“That’s a great idea, we could see the Journey concert at the grandstand Monday night. I am sure I can get a few days off and we would love to have you guys stay longer. And I am sure Marcy will be better behaved after our session back at the cattle barn”. Aunt Cindy told Nikki.

“Great, let’s walk over to the grandstand and check out the concert schedule”.

Chapter 21 Happy toddler again

It was a hot day and there were lots of babies and toddlers on the fairgrounds dressed in just diapers. Because of his smaller stature, Robbie did not look that out of place wearing just his Pampers, he looked more like a big toddler than a soon to be kindergartener. Robbie didn’t seem a bit phased by the fact that his diaper was on display for everyone to see. In fact, Robbie requested to go on more rides before leaving. Marcy wasn’t ready to go yet either, so the group walked towards the Midway where the big kid rides were located.

“You two go on a couple rides and we will check out the carnival games” Nikki told Cindy and Marcy.

Nikki noticed that Marcy winced a little as she sat down on the seat of the Scrambler ride. Yep, she thought to herself, our mom’s old hairbrush leaves a reminder when used properly.

“Hey lady, try to win the little boy a stuffed animal” said the man at the ball toss game.

“Well, I used to be a pitcher in softball” Nikki replied, setting Robbie up on the counter and handing the man a dollar.

Nikki made two out of three as she tossed the balls towards the targets.

“Pretty good”, the man told Nikki, “now you can pick anything in that row of animals or for another dollar you can try to upgrade to the bigger ones in the row above” he told her.

“I want the Lassie Dog” Robbie said pointing at a stuffed collie.

“Kind of a big kid to be wearing diapers” the man said with a smirk, handing the toy to Robbie.

“That would be none of your concern”, Nikki told him, picking up Robbie and carrying him to meet Cindy and Marcy.

As the group walked back toward the main fair gate and the kiddie rides, they came upon the free circus. It was towards the end of the show, so they grabbed a seat and watched the elephant performance. As Nikki was holding Robbie on her lap with him snuggled into her chest, she was thinking about how comforting it was having her baby cuddled up with her again. After all, in a month he was going to be starting school and these times would be going away faster than she wanted them to.

Nikki was pulled back to the present as she felt the seat of Robbie’s diaper get warm and start to swell. “Robbie, did you just pee?’ she asked him.

“I guess so”, Robbie said, as he continued to watch the large animals prancing around, not at all concerned about the wet diaper he was wearing.

“I don’t think he even noticed” Cindy leaned over and commented.

“He must have been too occupied with watching the elephants. I’ll just wait until the performance is over then I will change him, again”, Nikki responded.

Once the show was over, Nikki walked Robbie back over to the bench by the merry-go-round, where she changed his diaper on the way in. Since she did not have to mess with taking off his shoes or shorts, Nikki had him in a fresh Pamper in almost no time at all. She deposited the wet diaper in a trash can, and they headed to the kiddie section for a few more rides.

As Nikki watched Robbie riding the merry-go-round again with Marcy, she saw her happy little boy clad in just his t-shirt, diaper, and little sandals. He looks happy, she thought, and very content with his attire. But she was also a bit concerned about the fact that he seemed to be just using his diaper without even telling her. After the ride ended, the group walked to Cindy’s car and headed home.

Really curious to see what gonna happen next!!

ps I see that you posted new chapters but it don’t shows for me !! What happened?

My posts keep getting marked as potential spam when I go back in to edit them.

Did you try post in here (in this post ) instead of creating a new one

I really miss reading new chapters of your storie !!!

Good chapters !!! Nice way to show how Robbie is regressed and accepting his diapers ! He so cute !!

I hope you can write more chapters ! I really like this story !

I hope there is better grammar in your next post or I might just seriously consider putting you back on moderated posting. It’s really not that hard to put at least a little effort into it.

Sorry ! English it’s not my first language ! Sometimes i get confused with Portuguese ! And my phone doesn’t help much ! So I gonna be more careful to write !

Well at the time it was stuck in the moderation queue. With the move Discourse all the parts that were posted are in this thread now. :slight_smile: