That's Gratitude

“…and there’s diapers for you, and there’s diapers for you, and…” Cecilia paused and a big smile lit up her face. “And some supersized big diapers for you!”

Everybody held their diapers close, almost hugging them, treasured prizes they hadn’t earned but loved anyway.

“Now,” said Cecilia, “That’s everybody. I’ll just grab my…” She stopped, and looked around in astonishment. “Oh! I’ve run out. No diapers for me.”

Cecilia didn’t cry but everybody could tell she was close. That changed moments later as they all pounced, different hands stripping her bare even as they pulled her to the ground.

“Oh! Oh, what are you doing?” Cecilia was clearly flustered, hands flapping weakly but impotently, her wrists held above her head. “Oh. Oh!” she exclaimed, “Is that? Oh my, it is!”

It could have been a bedsheet it was so large but the cloth was thick, absorbent. Cecilia didn’t know it was cotton terry, just that as it was wrapped around her and brought up between her legs it felt comfortable, secure, somehow what she needed. What she’d always needed.

After the oversized locking safety pins had secured it in place and it was hidden beneath thick durable rubber, elastic gathers at her legs and waist accentuating the bulge, they let her stand.

Now Cecilia did cry. “Cloth?” she sobbed, “You’re all so sweet. Where did you… Oh, I’m so happy.”

Everybody else returned to their own little stacks of diapers, and they left together, happy little waddles making their movements slow. Cecilia’s was the most pronounced waddle of them all, but that was fine. She’d earned this.

1 Like

I’m not all that sure what’s going on here (aside from a female named Cecelia passing out diapers to an appreciative group who diapers her in turn), but they are all good at sharing, and they all like diapers, and that gives readers a warm fuzzy feeling. :diaper: :purple_heart: This slice of life leaves much to the reader’s imagination (and that’s not a bad thing/ critique) to fill in the back story and flesh the scenario out.

I shouldn’t admit this but I have no idea what’s going on either. I should probably have posted it as a snippet :slight_smile:

I’m imagining this as a scene in a… well, not kids’ show. Adult kids’ show? Like one of those often campy scenes meant to teach a moral or something. That’s the vibe I’m picking up, anyway, even if it wasn’t intended.

Now that you say that…I’m imagining it as an ABDL “kids” TV show. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I had the thought this morning that it may be a Diaper Dimension tv show, to normalise diapers for littles.

That works too! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: