The "Citizen Kane" of Diaper Stories

What do you consider the “Citizen Kane” of diaper stories? I know this seems like an impossible question to answer, but just try to think of one. If you can’t, think of one that comes close. For me personally, it’s a story called “The Diaper Deal”. Even though it gets into the AB/TB stuff by the end, which I don’t really like, it’s still a really good story.

Re: The “Citizen Kane” of Diaper Stories

I’m assuming you mean the best one? IMO it’s The Double Life of Ariel Crawford(its unfinished sequel is good, too). Though I have a soft spot for it simply because it’s the first story I read that was actually good, so I’m probably biased.

HAY GUYZ DIS IZ MAI STOIRE I HPE U LIK IT!!!1 Is my choice.

Although I was confused by your post at first mainly because I’m one of the very, very few people who thought Citizen Kane sucked :stuck_out_tongue:

You thought Citizen Kane sucked!?!?! That’s okay with me, but, good God! I agree with AFI, it’s the greatest movie ever made. It’s not my most favorite movie, but it’s in the top ten.

I’d say that because of all the attention to detail and the AMAZING plot I would have to go with Operation: Lighthouse. All three stories are absolutely fantastic! Its not the most hardcore AB/DL story out there, in fact it barely qualifies in the diaper department. But I have found VERY few stories here to rival it for sheer fun and the (yet again) attention to detail!

The only problem is that the last story isn’t finished yet. Come on RT! ;D

I dunno why but I just kind of thought it was meh. Solid plot and stuff, but it didn’t seem that interesting to me.

‘In For A Penni’ or ‘A Punk’s Tale’ would be my choices (I cannot really decide). ‘The Double Life Of Ariel Crawford’ would be the runner up but it’s been too long since I’ve read it so I can’t really compare them all properly.

I like to think of that as the Birdemic of diaper stories.

Then you missed the point of the story. It was designed to be a bad story making it ironically good. Birdemic is just plain bad, and the director only thinks its good.

If I had to pick just one specific story, I would vote for “Skye’s the Limit”. On the other hand, if I could vote for the Orson Welles of authors, I don’t think I’ve ever read one of Sebtomato’s Parkdale stories that I didn’t like, but that’s more about the whole setting and the excellent writing and less about any one specific story.

Well let’s not get into a metafictional argument here.

My Favorite so far, though incomplete,
“Snuggles And Tears”

The Surgery explains Billy’s need, and that it may take Many
years to outgrow, but Becky’s regression might be the Hardest to get past

I do like Ariel, and Ashley’s stories. and sequels,
But have Lost all interest in Tiffany due to increasing Adult Content.

I haven’t read Tiffany’s Diaper Tales in years. I didn’t even know it was still online.

The best here to me is Lacey’s big change. But the best series is probably under cover baby. In my opinion

My favorite diaper story is the descriptively titled “Medieval Diaper Story”. Teresa’s diapered state plays into what is otherwise normal life, rather than being a big focused-on distraction, and she’s a good girl. And of course, the hero saves her in the end.

“In for a Penni” by Elizabeth has got to be my favorite, and in my opinion the best diaper story. It has just the right amount of loss of control and humiliation (i.e. just a little). The plot with Nadine adds real and interesting conflict, other than the diapers, which is a common problem with diaper stories. The “dreamworld” elements are even integrated into the real world, in a way that reminds me of Neal Stephenson’s Diamond Age and the integration of the story in the Primer and the real world. It has diapers. It has wetting (but not too much). And Penni is fairly believably written for her age.

And she totally had me the first time I read it until the end, even though there are plenty of hints.

I know I’ve said this before, but I wish she were still writing. Even if it’s not AB/DL fiction, she’s a talented author.

Easy for me, I don’t know the writers name!!
I don’t know if it is still on, though it likely can be found through the Wayback machine.
I got my copy of the original in a zip file on an old diaper site I was a member of.

I started saving copies of stories I liked there.
That way, when ever I lost 'net connection, I could still read them.

And, No I don’t post them anywhere, unless asked to.

Penni is more of a Fight Club than a Citizen Kane, for all the good and bad reasons too.

I’m surprised nobody mentioned Surrogate’s yet.

For me, the “Citizen Kane” of AB/TB/DL stories is still probably “The Geek and the Cheerleader” by WingZ. I’m not sure which of the two I like better, but both had a delightful mix of the real and the fantastic, which is why I look at them as some of the finest diaper fiction written to this point, regardless of how old they are.