The Leafless Tree - Chapter 1

5 bags

What is up with this forum today…. it’s like a great rebirth.

This is another brilliant start to a story. Can’t wait to see where this one’s headed.

Thanks a lot man/ or woman? :smiley: Well anyway, i’m glad you like it seeing as how my english teacher gave me a C- on it saying it was too inappropriate and that no 16 year old should be thinking of these things. Talk about freedom of expression

Well, in a way I kind of agree with your English teacher. I would never have handed that in for a paper, and it is pretty inapropraite. What was the assignment? But, in this context, especially when you begin involving ABDL content, it’s really really good.

Well i did add in the curse words and the more graphic rape scene because this forum is much more open than my english class. Nothing was inappropriate in the story except the fact that it was about torture and his argument was that no 16 year old should write about torture. I think that is just ridiculous.

Dude i agree with your english teacher about the tortre, but it was definetly well written. Man today theres been like 5 new good stories keep it up im working on a new one myself

Yeah, i agree DiaperKing, this one, Pearle, Self Control, even that other one about the boy, I think Travis something, all seem to have good potential and are new within a few days.

Another well written story, keep up with the good work.

this is kinda off the subject but for peoples reference if u say my name please call me by my proper name alexis

yeh thats true. Then again nobody who finds it inappropriate has to read it

Sorry if it was too graphic, i was just aiming for the idea that the reader could really sympathize with Caroline. The more graphic, the more you tend to relate to the character, at least in my opinion

an interesting ideaology, i liked the story but it might be to much for younger readers. To be honest im fasicnated by how this story will play out i have an idea but i don’t like guessin to much. How mcuh longer till you get more of this on here

Inspired by a combination of the Fritzl case and Sylvia Likens case perhaps?

Not bad at all.

The story serves as a critique of multiple things, although it will only become apparent what that critique is around chapter 4 or so, though there are subtle hints in the story as to what it could be. Nonetheless, im excited to continue the story, and for those that don’t want to read graphic stories I advise you NOT to read my story (no offense but it does get even more graphic)

The what and what cases?

nemo is actually spot on. ALthough its not completely based on the cases, the inspiration definitely did come from them.

TO alexis, the Fritzl case isa bout how a woman claimed to have been locked in her basement by her father where she gave brth to 7 children. Quite a cruel experience

yeah the thought of that creeps me out. i like the story and i realise it needs to be graphic to tell teh story but mayb tone it down a bit

thanks ill definitely think about it alexis, but does anyone else think i should town down the graphic detail more?

well maybe its just me because im sensitive to this stuff. Hey i saw the second chapter its good

well thats a good point but i think from what the author said itll suprise u hopw old she is