The Leafless Tree - Chapter 3: The Interview

5 bags

brutal but good!

Erm, did you mean 911 instead of 9/11?

I don’t know how long she’s been in the basement, but it looks like we could be looking at nearly 10 years. If you look at how the Fritzls behaved upon emergence from the cellar you may want to encorporate that a bit into the story. For instance, the light was too much for them, the world to big, noises too loud, etc.

oh true, i didn’t really think much about that. good point. and yea i meant 911 sorry.

I’m assuming there will eventually be something about diapers in this story. Not that it’s a bad thing at all that you haven’t included anything yet, but I’'m just making sure your in the right place.

why does everything have to have diapers in it

Unless there is some obviouse non-diaper related regression for some reason it kinda does, this is an ABDL story board. If you’re not going to include any regression post it in the non-ABDL story board.

once again an excellent continuation but a little creepy. this kind of reminds me of a book i once read but the corilation is slim. i doubt this has any reference or that you even read this book but i really liked it and the saying about not going to school jogged my memory of it. It was about this weird future society where every family is only aloud 2 kids kind of like the china family control policy. The main charachter was an illegal 3rd child and had to live a similar life to the girl in this story(minus the beatings and sexual themes) and it goes on like that. Has anyone ever read it and if so what was the name I forget