The next new diaper

Another diaper will be making its debut this summer from abuniverse, the Fabine Exclusive. Originating from Germany, it is claiming to be the most absorbant diaper. Here is the info; my concern right now is the price per diaper. If they had a sample pack, I would give it a try when they come out, but I will wait for the reveiws before deciding if I should buy them.

http://www.abuniverse.com/products/fabineexclusive.asp

Re: The next new diaper

Yeah, I got the newsletter too and the price is insane. I don’t care how much it can absorb, a booster and an Abena can do the same thing for SO much cheaper.

well this is the german manufacturers website Fabine Exklusiv Die saugstärkste Windel der Welt i think its cheaper to order from them 179 euro for 10 packs, but im not sure as its all in german. Anyway why would you want to wear a diaper that long? now dont get me wrong if your incontinant sure it would be handy, but this is being made for the abdl crowd, and i dont know about you but being changed is one of the best parts. And personally i dont like being in a diaper to long after i wet it. like maybe 2 hours tops, but i would hate to be in the same diaper for an entire day.

Also on price im not sure if it is so exepnsive, well if the diaper does what it claims. ok so it 2.99 a diaper when you buy a houndread pack, and you supposedly can wear it all day without a change. and the cushie diaper is about 1 34 a diaper for a 80 pack. Now lets say that you use 3 diapers a day normally. One in the monring, one in the after noon and one when going to bed. So thats 3 diapers which is about 4.02. Ok so its slightly cheaper. and if your wearing 24/7 a hundread pack with this new diaper should last a hundread days where the cushie 80 pack will last 27 days. So to get the same amount of protection you would have to buy 4 cases of cushies. So thats one thing its got going for it, its more economical i guess, well aslong as it does what it says and you dont need to change your diaper. But still kinda nasty

I’ve heard that all it is is a Secure Plus with a new tape. There is a big thread on this subject on FetLife.

Edit: I’ve heard quite a few horrible reviews about ABU, so I’m never buying anything from them.

I got the newsletter too, and my first thought was ‘how long would it take me to pee 9 pounds?’
And how in the world would I walk with that on?

Not even sure I could crawl, sorta look like a turtle stuck in cement :slight_smile:

Yeah, it does.

It’s why I won’t buy preorders from them.