Think I met a phisher or a fake check artist who is AB

I think I found one. I had someone message me on ABY, and they said they was honest. Well, just talked to her, she talked about me sending her money, and or having a check sent to me. I really smell something here. I guess no lifestyle is safe from spammers.

She wants me to give her bank account info or send me a check. I suspected it was a scam. She claims to need to pay BTA in the UK, or whatever that is, so she can get home and that she’s flat broke. Says she is going to send me a check. She wants me to loan her 200 bucks for a check in the amount of 4500 bucks.

It smells funny to me. It happens even in our lifestyle too. Just thought I would warn. If someone says something it’s more than likely too good to be true; It ain’t true. I had a funny feeling she was a scammer.

I turely am getting tired of meeting people who want something for nothing, and I am really getting sick of people who are not honest with me, and that like to play these stupid little games with me. Just ONCE I want to meet an honest AB girl or mommy. I am also going to post something about this on ABY later.

BabyChris121675

I intend to. I am still an AB, but if I can find someone who can share that part of my life with me, that’s even sweeter. I can go without the AB thing I just chose not to take it to an extreme after I got hurt the last time. I just decided that if I were to meet a girl that was not an AB, I would not let it engulf me. However, if I were to meet an AB girl or a mommy that’d be sweet. Plus, playing baby by myself is boring.

I intend to report this person… I am going to talk to a friend of mine later today who is a cop, and see what she has to say and get her advice. I am going to skirt around the AB thing of course, as she’ll probably think I am a freak, although she knows I sleep with a stuffed whale and my blankie.

BabyChris121675

Chris, PM me with the name of the person on ABY who did this, and I’ll make sure that appropriate measures are taken.

The perks of being an admin/friend with owner :stuck_out_tongue:

British Triathalon Association?

Sounds a little phishy…

To clarify, Vickie, yeah… I am not much of an AB anymore, but it is still a part of me but not as strong as it was. I just don’t wear diapers, or whatnot, but I am still an AB. I just gave up solo play, looking around for a girl into it, as I want more in my life than just diapers now. I am still AB, I just choose to not let it engulf my life as I did.

Orms, will send the name in a bit. Check your PMs.

BabyChris121675

Someone tried to do this with my Dad in 2006. Our Schnauzer had puppies and we were selling them and someone calls my Dad and it was just a TTL person and it was a lady and the person who was on the phone said she found out about the puppy on the internet and she wanted to send a check for $2000 and have my Dad write her back $1500 and it didn’t make any sense. My parents were selling the puppy for $500 and the lady was going to give my Dad $2000. She wouldn’t even give him the address. She said he wanted him to ship the puppy to her. My Dad called his bank and they said to let the person send him a check so he did and then they told him to put it in the bank. It was money order from Wal Mart and he called the corporation and they said they the money limit for their money orders are $1000 so my Dad figured the money order was a fake. The check did indeed bounced. My dad never reported the person. I told him he should but he said it was a light scam, it wasn’t major and I said “She tried taking $1500 from you. That’s pretty big to me.”
But he said how would the police find her, she never gave out her address and I said but you have her email and he still didn’t report her. He didn’t make a big deal out of the situation. He said they went through lot of work trying to take money from him.
My dad could have ignored the lady’s emails but he just played along with her. I read his replies to the lady and he sounded like he was falling for it but I figured it was a game since dad had already said this all might be a scam and he was right. Of course My dad didn’t go through it all by himself, the bank had to tell him what to do.

Did your dad not think that this person might be scamming a whole load of other people as well? That’s pretty big…

I guess not. My parents are naive sometimes. They even let one of their renters take advantage of them because they believed she would catch up on her rent because she told them she would and by the time they figured out she was full of BS, it was too late. She was sneaking out of the house, by moving out secretly and lying to my mother by telling her she is getting rid of some of her stuff because she has too much, she would not tell her where she was moving to because she knew my parents would give the landlords a bad reference. Then after she was about moved out, she told my mother she can’t afford the rent so she is moving and she left. My parents never knew where she moved to. She owed them over $3000 dollars. They just left it be. They learned their mistake the hard way and know not to be that nice ever again. If their renters can’t afford to pay the rent, they have to move out, no acceptions. They have to be tough.

No there was no address. She wanted him to ship the puppy to the delivery place where she is and she comes and picks it up. I don’t know how my Dad was going to send the money to her. I even asked him how can he send her money if he doesn’t have her address but the lady had a cunning plan. She probably was going to give him an address eventually once it was shipped but I doubt it be hers, she use another address and she goes there and picks it up. Maybe a PO box and then cancels it once she gets the check.

Unfortunately my cop friend has been out of town all weekend, I’ll see her later today if she does not have a call while on duty.

I am playing it by ear with this con-artist. I had a suspicion she was after something, first she wanted me to wire her money from my checking account via Western Union, like hell I am gonna do that. I have jack shit, and with my recent work injury, I have had to use my reserves to pay bills and buy groceries.

Then, she wanted me to use a credit card. I don’t use the damn things as I consider credit cards to be evil incarnate, and I refuse to get caught up in them. I use a Visa check card, and that’s enough for me.

Her final offer, was to send me a check, in the amount of 4,500 bucks, cash it, send her 4,000, and then keep 500 for myself. HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK I AM? I know scams when I see them.

I may just tell her to send me the check, but I’ll turn it into my cop friend before I cash it, or my best friend, who is an IRS agent. God, some people overseas must think Americans are stupid or something.

BabyChris121675

Wikipedia has a great list of common scams. It still amazes me that people fall for these.

Every time I sell a computer on eBay I get a scam letter offering me a much larger sum of money than the worth of the computer to sell outside of eBay to a buyer out of the country.

I’m not amazed. Lot of people are just naive. But hey, everyone can learn from other people’s mistakes. Just don’t repeat them. Also there are tutorials on sites like on ebay about how to avoid scams or frauds, how to spot a spoof email.

I also know if I see a new videogames on there being sold for cheap, like a $29.99 DS game being sold for $4.99, don’t buy it it because it could be a bootleg. I learned about it on the Nintendo website on the Nsider forums before they shut it down. Also if you see a videogame on there you have never seen in stores, look it up on other websites and see if the game is real or not like go to bestbuy.com or walmart, and if no such game exists, the game you are seeing on ebay could be a fake. Someone can make their own game case using a program and put it in the auction and people buy it thinking its an actual game and there is really no such thing, who knows what item they are going to get after they buy it.