Tina's Diapering part 2

Ok now for part 2
Most of this story, I would have to say, is pretty cliche, but I throw in a few little surprises to keep things interesting. And yes, I know about the bathroom part. It doesn’t really make sense, but oh well.

Tina’s Diapering

She woke up in the morning and slowly pulled back the sheets. She smelled something funny and got up slowly. She felt that the back of her pull-up was sagging. She looked back and saw a huge bulge in the back of her pull-up.
“Oh no, I didn’t…” thought Tina. She pulled back her pull-up and saw that she had pooped herself in her sleep. She looked at the front and found that she was wet as well. Her mother walked in the door and saw her sagging pull-up.
“Tina! Did you poop?” asked her mother. Tina nodded in her shame.
“Oh, what are we going to do with you?” asked her mother, “Now stay here and I’ll be right back.” Tina stood her place and stared at the back of her pull-up in disgust. Her mother came back a few moments later with a pack of adult pampers in her hands. Tina stared at them in shock.
“Oh no, mom. I refuse to wear those. Just give me the pull-ups if you have to,” said Tina.
“Now, honey, I can’t do that. If you can’t control your bowels now either, then you’ll have to wear these diapers until you can. Now lay down on your bed so I can change you,” said her mother. Her mother approached her and Tina prepared to escape. But her mother caught her by the arm and threw her onto her bed. She held Tina down and pulled out a large diaper. Tina struggled as her mother held her down and pulled out the baby powder.
“Now don’t struggle, please,” said her mother, “I need to clean up your mess.” Tina struggled about, but her mother held her down forcefully. She pulled out baby wipes and took off Tina’s dirty pull-up. Tina struggled even more, but her mother kept her in her place and cleaned her bottom. She wiped up all of the mess and applied baby powder to Tina’s diaper area. Tina thrashed about as her mother slid the diaper underneath her. She continued to hold Tina down and fastened the diaper up.
“There, much better,” said her mother. She let go and stood up. Tina noticed the difference between the pull-ups and the diaper; they were much bulkier. Her mother left the room and Tina stood up. She walked around, not being able to get used to the bulk between her legs.
“This is not good,” she thought, “They will definitely see this at school.” She got dressed for school and noticed that the diaper would show only a little bit, but she hoped it wasn’t enough for people to notice. She went through school and thankfully nobody noticed. She came home and her mother stopped her at the door. She zipped down Tina’s pants to her ankles as Tina tried to escape. She held Tina in her place and checked her daughter’s diaper.
“Good, you didn’t go yet,” said her mother, “Maybe you’re gaining control again, but I think you should still wear diapers until we’re sure.” Tina pulled up her pants and walked to her room, disgusted. She threw down her backpack and walked to the bathroom. She tried the door, but found that it was locked.
“Mom! Why is the bathroom door locked?” asked Tina.
“Oh, I locked it on purpose, so you can get used to using your diapers,” said her mother.
“Now you’re forcing me to use them?” asked Tina, “What are you doing? And where are you going to go?”
“I have a special code that I know that will unlock the bathrooms,” said her mother, “So just go into your room and call me in when you need a changing.” Tina went into her room, but was getting desperate to pee. She paced around, trying to think of a plan. But time was running out and she went to try the bathroom again. She tried the door again, but it wouldn’t budge. Tina couldn’t hold it anymore and bent down. She began peeing in her diaper, full-force. She tried to stop herself as she did so, but couldn’t. She finished and stood up. Her mother walked by and saw that her daughter’s diaper was wet.
“Okay, changing time,” said her mother. She walked into her room and came out with the diaper things. She changed her daughter’s diaper as she struggled and went back into her room. Tina looked at the new diaper she was wearing in disgust and went back into her room. Her mother came back a few minutes later.
“I almost forgot to tell you. Tonight I’m going out and I’ve called a baby-sitter to watch you tonight,” said her mother.
“Why would you do that? I’m 18 years old. I don’t need anybody to watch me,” Tina said, “And who would baby-sit someone at my age?”
“Oh, I found someone. You know her I think. And I called her because I needed somebody to change your diapers,” said her mother, “I’ll see you later on tonight.” Her mother walked out of the door and got into her car. She pulled away and another one immediately pulled into the driveway. Tina put on her pants and answered the door as it rang. She saw that it was her friend from school, Ashley.
“So, how’s the baby doing tonight?” asked Ashley.
“Listen, my mother forced me back into diapers for some reason. You have to help me,” said Tina.
“Oh no, I came to watch you tonight and change your dirty diapers,” said Ashley, “Now, let me check and see if you’re wet right now.” She quickly zipped down Tina’s pants and felt the front of her diaper. Tina pulled away and zipped her pants back up.
“Baby, go take off those pants. Little ones like you shouldn’t wear pants like those,” said Ashley.
“No, I don’t want to do that. Why won’t you help me?” asked Tina.
“Now you listen, baby, or I’ll have to give you a spanking,” said Ashley, pulling out a paddle. Tina thought about it and took off her pants, revealing her full diaper to her friend. She put her pants in her room and returned to the living room.
“Okay, baby, it’s time for dinner,” Ashley said, “You wait here and I’ll make it for you.” Tina sat on the couch, humiliated and disgusted. She turned on the T.V. and watched a show. Ashley called her in and Tina went into the kitchen. She found a meal prepared for her. She sat down and the both of them ate their dinners. After dinner, Ashley cleaned up and tried to check Tina’s diaper, but she slapped Ashley’s arm and pulled away.
“Now, now, baby, don’t hit,” said Ashley, “I think I need to give you a spanking so you’ll behave.” Tina took off into her room and tried to lock the door, but Ashley was right behind her and slid in her room with the paddle in hand. She grabbed Tina and sat on her bed. She slid Tina over her lap and locked her legs together with handcuffs. Tina looked back in horror. Tina struggled to escape, but Ashley easily held her there. She reached back the paddle and began to spank hard. Tina yelped at each spank and put her hand on her butt to try to stop Ashley. But Ashley easily moved her hands and locked them together with another pair of handcuffs. Tina looked at Ashley in horror. Ashley continued to spank and each one was harder than the last. Tears began to stream down the sides of Tina’s face as each blow was harder than the last. She yelled out with each hit and felt a great urge to pee. Because she was being spanked, it was very hard for her to hold it. She struggled to hold it, but the next blow did it. She began to wet herself on Ashley’s lap. Ashley stopped spanking when she felt this. Tina finished and Ashley sat her up. She unlocked Tina’s handcuffs and Tina stepped back. She looked at the bottom of her diaper in horror, surprised that she had wet herself on a friend’s lap.
“There, now I think you’ve learned your lesson,” said Ashley, “Stay here and I’ll change you.” Ashley left the room and returned with baby powder and a fresh diaper. She lay Tina back on the bed and took off her diaper. She applied baby powder to Tina’s diaper area and slid the new diaper on her friend.
“I actually can’t believe that I’m changing my best friend’s diaper,” said Ashley, “It feels so weird.” That didn’t make Tina feel better at all. All of a sudden, she was hit by bad cramps. She bent over and felt a great urge to poop.
“Ooo, it must be kicking in now,” said Ashley. Tina got up and tried to make a mad dash for the bathroom. But as she got up, the cramps hit her twice as hard and she couldn’t hold it in anymore. She bent down and fell to her knees. She began to poop her diaper uncontrollably. She dropped a few bulges as Ashley watched. She continued to poop herself and the bulge in the back of her diaper grew. She grunted and the last few bulges dropped into her diaper. She stood up with a great bulge in the back of her diaper and faced a delighted Ashley.
“Ooooh, my first poopy diaper, Stay right here and I’ll be right back to change your diapers,” said Ashley. She left the room and returned with another adult pamper and baby wipes. Tina looked at the back of her diaper, surprised at herself. Ashley lay Tina down and unfastened her diaper. She cleaned Tina up and applied more baby powder to her. She slid the new diaper under Tina and pulled out a suppository.
“What are you doing?” asked Tina, looking back.
“Oh, don’t you mind,” said Ashley. She inserted the suppository into Tina’s butt and quickly fastened up her diaper. Tina made a lurch as it was inserted. Ashley felt Tina’s diaper a bit and stood up. Tina stood up and felt her butt.
“What did you do to me?” asked Tina.
“I inserted a special pill into your butt,” said Ashley, “And I’ll make you a deal. If you can go the rest of the night without pooping your pants, I’ll convince your mom to let you out of diapers. But if baby makes another mess in her pants, you’ll have to continue wearing diapers. And to be nice I’ll let you put back on your underwear and pants. But remember the deal.” Tina felt a surge of joy at this. Ashley disappeared and returned with panties and pants for Tina. Tina went into her room, feeling a little bit happier. She took off her diaper and put on her panties. She put on her pants and walked back out into the living room.
“OK, I’m going to do this and I’ll be free from this nightmare,” said Tina. She went out and found Ashley in the kitchen.
“I forgot to tell you it comes with conditions,” Ashley said slyly, “Just have a seat for now and you will see when the time comes.” Tina sat down, unknowing of what was to come. Ashley produced a bottle full of a purple liquid.
“Here, try this. It’s my special Prune Juice,” said Ashley. She handed the bottle to Tina and bid her to drink from it. Tina hesitated, but complied, realizing her chances of getting out of her predicament. She sucked a few drops from it and nearly spit it back out.
“Drink the rest,” Ashley said. Tina drank the rest of the contents of the bottle even though she didn’t want to. She finished it and put it down, nearly gasping.
“Good girl, now come out into the living room,” said Ashley. Tina complied and felt her stomach at work. Ashley led her to sit on the floor. Tina took a seat on the ground and awaited further instructions.
“OK, only two more conditions from me and you’re free to do whatever you like for the rest of the night,” said Ashley, “For now I want you to get that digestive system moving. I want you to do a few sit-ups. Don’t stop until I say so.” Tina nodded and began doing sit-ups. She knew what it was doing to her body, but did not feel the effects of the prune juice or enema yet. She did many sit-ups and soon Ashley told her to stop. Tina lay back down, relaxing her body.
“OK, last test and you’re free to go,” said Ashley, “Just lay there and don’t move.” Ashley put her hands just below Tina’s belly button and began to massage gently. Tina felt weird as Ashley continued to massage. She stopped after a minute or so and let Tina get up.
“OK, only about two more hours until your parents get home,” said Ashley, “You can do whatever you like until then. I hope you can hold it until then.” Tina smiled and sat down on the couch, watching T.V. She watched for about an hour and she began to start feeling the effects. She shifted about on the couch and Ashley took notice. A smile spread across her face and they continued watching T.V. A half an hour passed and the urges hit Tina much harder. She noticed that she would not last much longer.
“Oh please. Just hold out for a half an hour,” thought Tina. She shifted about again, desperately trying to hold it in. She looked at the clock nearly every minute, the desperation nearly becoming too much. Ashley began to notice this and saw that Tina was near her limit. Fifteen minutes passed and Tina felt a great pain in her stomach. She stood up and began to pace around, trying to hold it in as best as she could. She could barely hold it in anymore and placed her hands on her butt. She watched the clock desperately.
“Almost there, only ten more minutes,” thought Tina. Suddenly, the pain became too much for her. She squeezed together as tight as she could, knowing that any second she would lose it. She had to pee as well, but was focusing on her urge to poop too much. Suddenly, her bladder relaxed and she began to wet her pants. Streaks went from her crotch down her pants as she wet herself. She gasped as she realized what she was doing, but continued to focus on her urge to poop. She stopped peeing and looked at the clock. She had eight minutes left. Tina didn’t move anymore at all, fearing if she did she would lose it. And then, she couldn’t hold it anymore. She gasped and felt something drop into her panties. Forcibly, her body bent over slightly and she began to poop her pants uncontrollably. Her hands remained on her butt as she tried to stop the inevitable. She stood her place, pooping herself with a pained look on her face. Ashley smiled and watched as she did so. Poop dropped into Tina’s panties and began to make a bulge in the back of her pants. She continued to poop and the bulge grew in size. After two minutes of pooping, she stopped. Her face was red and she stood her place, not moving.
“No, I failed,” thought Tina, breathing heavily.
“Well, back to diapers. Let’s get you out of those poopy pants and into a fresh diaper,” said Ashley with a little but of joy. Tina felt the front of her wet pants and looked in the back of her panties at all the poop in there. Ashley went away and returned with a fresh diaper, baby powder, and baby wipes. Ashley walked over to Tina and zipped down her pants. Tina’s sagging panties were revealed and a smile spread across Ashley’s face. Ashley lay Tina down and pulled down her panties. She cleaned up Tina and applied baby powder to her diaper area. She diapered Tina and sat her up.
“There you go, baby. Right back in diapers where you belong,” said Ashley. Tina got up and stood in her diaper in silence.
“Your parents should be home soon. Have a good night,” Ashley said. She went back into Tina’s mom’s room to return the baby things. She saw the pack of diapers laying there and a thought crossed her mind.
“They won’t miss a few,” thought Ashley. She grabbed three of Tina’s diapers from the bag and put them in her purse. She also found the pull-ups and added a few of them to her purse. She went back out into the living room and heard the door unlocking. Tina’s mom walked in.
“How was she, Ashley?” asked Tina’s mom.
“Oh, she was perfect,” said Ashley, “I’m happy to help out. Call me whenever you need somebody to watch her.”
“We will. Thanks again,” said Tina’s mom. Ashley left the house and got into her car. She drove home, thinking about the diapers she had stolen. Ashley drove into her driveway and parked her car. Ashley got out of her car and walked into her house.

1 Like

Tina’s Diapering part 2

I am thinking the mother did something to her to make her wet the bed and then she did something to make her mess herself.

I bet Ashley was just playing a game by giving her the enema and prune juice and knew she wouldn’t be able to hold it. BTW enema doesn’t even last that long, it’s effective 1-5 minutes.

Tina’s Diapering part 2

Hehe, and u would know this how Spokane Girl :lol:

but I agree with u that it was all a setup

Tina’s Diapering part 2

Hehe, and u would know this how Spokane Girl :lol:

but I agree with u that it was all a setup[/quote]

I have used an enema before lots of times. It evens says on the box it’s effective in 1-5 minutes.