Treatment? Chapter Four

http://abdlstoryforum.myfastforum.org/about755.html
http://abdlstoryforum.myfastforum.org/sutra8037.php#8037

The van pulled up to the building and there was 2 women waiting outside the door. Kelsey sighed and kept her head down as the driver carefully unhooked her from the van. She was embarrassed that he had to touch the wet floor beneath her wheelchair. The two women smiled at Kelsey and introduced themselves.
“Hi Kelsey, my name is Dawn, and this is Kris. We are both counselors here at New Beginnings.”
Kelsey kept her head down and nodded.
Dawn began to wheel Kelsey inside while Kris thanked the driver and talked to him. Dawn wheeled Kelsey into a room for intake. Dawn sat down and began to explain the rules and regulations. Kelsey listened and barely looked at the woman. She couldn’t believe what happened in the van and worst of all, she had to sit in it while she was lectured.
Dawn was a middle aged woman with a lot of spunk. She babbled on and on as Kelsey sat there in shame.
“Is something the matter Kelsey?” Dawn finally asked.
“I am fine, I just… umm, well… I kinda we-… you know… accident… on the way here.” Kelsey said shyly.
Dawn stopped and just looked at Kelsey for a moment. “You had an accident?”
Kelsey nodded and felt her face grow even hotter and the wound on her forehead feeling as if it was going to burst.
“Hey, don’t worry about it! Shit happens right?” Dawn chuckled. "I’m sorry, I know you are embarrassed. Let me get you something to change into. We have clothes here you can wear. They are just donated clothes but I’m sure it will beat that gown, huh?
Kelsey nodded, “Yeah I guess.”
Dawn wheeled Kelsey to the back room where there were tons of blankets and sheets and cleaning supplies. She pulled down a box and rummaged through it pulling out a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. “Unfortunately this is the best thing we have here and we don’t have any undergarments. But your parents will be here soon with your own clothes, correct?”
Kelsey nodded, and grabbed the clothes from Dawn. “Thanks.”
Dawn pushed the wheel chair into the bathroom, “Do you need help with that at all?”
Kelsey sighed, “Yeah kinda, I guess.” She felt so stupid for all of this.
Dawn helped Kelsey from the wheelchair and onto a bench. Kelsey attempted to take off her gown but it was too painful to move that way. Dawn intervened and untied the gown and pulled it off. She threw it into a bag and handed Kelsey a washcloth.
Kelsey began to feel even worse, she felt the tears welling. “I am so sick of this, I can’t do anything for myself!”
Dawn empathized, "It’s ok, I have kids and I have done this for all of them at one point as well. Dawn took the warm washcloth and began to wipe Kelsey’s bottom and legs. She then helped Kelsey into the sweatshirt. She stopped when it came to the pants, “I’m not sure these will work with that cast. Let me see if we have any shorts or anything.” Dawn left for a few minutes and came back with a pair of capri length knickers. “These will work though!” Dawn carefully pulled the leg of the pants over the cast. She wiped down Kelsey’s wheelchair and helped her back into it. “There, all finished, not so bad now right?”
Kelsey just shrugged. Dawn wheeled her back to the intake room and began to finish up.
“Dinner will be here soon, Kelsey, would you like to go out to the TV area for awhile?” Dawn asked.
“That is fine, my parents will be here soon too, right?” Kelsey asked.
“Yes shortly I would assume.” Dawn answered.

Wonderful

I like that you have taken the time to flesh out Kelsey some. If this is your first story I want to congratulate you for taking some time to develop a decent plot. Keep up the wonderful effort.

Jayme Ann

Treatment? Chapter Four

I am enjoying it so far. You obviously have talent .

Mo

Treatment? Chapter Four

I hardly think that when a girl is struggling to feel grown up that telling her one is treating her like one’s children is going to help.

I was going to leave a big long comment here, but given it was a short section it can wait until part five, onto which I shall presently move on.

Treatment? Chapter Four

pair of capri length knickers.
we don’t have any undergarments

Just so you know Knickers are underpants

Treatment? Chapter Four

ok here in MN knickers are capri length type pants at least that is how they are referred to so i apologize for any misunderstandings. They are cropped sweatpants, so I hope that helps.