Treatment? Chapter Seven.

http://abdlstoryforum.myfastforum.org/about755.html
http://abdlstoryforum.myfastforum.org/sutra8037.php#8037
http://abdlstoryforum.myfastforum.org/sutra8037.php#8037
http://abdlstoryforum.myfastforum.org/about761.html
http://abdlstoryforum.myfastforum.org/about771.html

After Dawn helped Kelsey back to her room and back into bed she went to the office. They closed the door and the place grew quiet.
Kelsey laid in her bed once again staring at the ceiling. She was annoyed by the orange glow that cam through the window from the streetlight in the parking lot. It wasn’t long through her aggravating thoughts she drifted off to sleep.

Kelsey woke up with shooting pains throughout her stomach which brought on a wave of nausea. She felt the lump in her throat rise and by instinct jumped out of her bed only to discover that she was still crippled. She yelped as she crashed to the floor in pain and as well was now covered in vomit. Her body would not stop shaking and she was drenched in a cold sweat. She didn’t want to make too much noise and wake everyone, but she needed someone to help her.
At first she just said hello at a normal voice, and when there was no movement outside her door she said it again a little louder. She could feel the nausea only getting worse. She, at last, called out one last time and at the top of her voice.
The door opened and the light flipped on. Kelsey’s eyes went shut as the light suddenly shocked them. She knew she was going to vomit once more and reached for the trash can that thankfully was in arm’s reach as her stomach emptied itself.
“Oh my goodness, are you ok?” She heard.
Kelsey looked up to greet the voice. She was a younger woman, probably close to Kelsey’s age. She looked at Kelsey with concern and softly spoke, “Let me help you up here, you must be having some withdrawals. That’s never fun. By the way, I am Carla. I work overnights here.” Carla grabbed the trash can from Kelsey’s arms and helped lift her up. “Are you still feeling sick?”
Kelsey shook her head, “I’m ok for now.”
“I’ll be right back, just hang tight.” Carla said as she headed back out the door.
Kelsey felt as if everything were spinning and needed to lay down again, she began to lean back when her hand came across the wet sheets. She slowly turned around and noticed her bed was soaked. She figured it was from sweating and continued to lay back.
Carla came back in with some cleaning supplies and plastic gloves. As she slapped her gloves on she looked at Kelsey, "Why don’t you head into the bathroom and get cleaned up and I will clean up in here.
Kelsey nodded and sat back up. Her back was soaked, much more than she thought it should be. She reached for the wheelchair and began to help herself into it. Carla came to her aid when she noticed how unstable Kelsey was.
“I think I might need some help maybe. I really hurt.” Kelsey complained humiliated.
Carla smiled, “What can I do to help?”
“Well, can you help me get some clothes from my suitcase?” She asked.
Carla nodded and pulled the suitcase over and unzipped it. “What clothes do you want from here?”
“Just a T shirt and some shorts please and some underwear.” She replied.
Carla pulled out the requested from the now unorganized pile of clothes and handed them to Kelsey. She wheeled Kelsey to the bathroom and stopped in front of the bathing area. She started the water and pulled the shower nozzle from the wall to let it hang and looked at Kelsey, “Do you need something to put over your cast?”
Kelsey shook her head, “I can’t stand in a shower right now, I’m too dizzy.”
“We can just pull a plastic chair in here and you can remove the nozzle from the wall. I’ll get something for your leg.” Carla said as she pulled out her keys and unlocked the staff cabinets. She rummaged around a few moments and found only a black trash bag.
Kelsey was unsure how this would all work but she sat patiently.
“When you are undressed, just pull this bag over your leg and secure it with as tight a knot you can get. Try and keep it away from the water as best you can.”
Kelsey, still unsure, nodded and watched as Carla pulled the chair near the shower. Carla pulled the curtain around the shower area and made her way back to the mess awaiting her.
Kelsey slowly stood up and grabbed onto the bar on the wall. She slowly began removing her vomit soaked clothes gagging as she did so. She pulled herself into the chair and flipped the water over to the shower. She tried her best to keep the water from spraying all over. She let the warm water run down her chest and down her back. She sighed and began to relax a bit more.
Meanwhile, Carla was busy cleaning the mess. After she finished wiping the carpet as best she could, she noticed the bed. There was a large wet area half hidden by blankets. She pulled the blankets off and into a pile. She tore off the sheets and mattress cover. She grabbed her disinfectant and sprayed down the plastic covering and let it sit. She balled up the sodden materials and carried them back into the bathroom to the washer.
Kelsey shut the water off and grabbed the towel nearby. As she was wiping herself down she could hear the washer being started. Kelsey slowly stood up and grabbed the bar once again to get herself dressed. This was a little more difficult than taking them off. She struggled as everything wanted to stick to her damp skin.
Carla had heard the water stop and waited nearby in case she was needed. She stood next to the wall divider and asked, “Kelsey, are you ok in there?”
Kelsey groaned, “I’m fine, I’m done and ready to go back to my room.”
Carla swiped the curtain open and found Kelsey leaning up against the wall. She helped her back to the wheelchair. Kelsey continued to adjust her clothes and pulled the bag from her leg. “Thanks Carla.” She said softly.

Kelsey noticed her stripped bed and felt disappointed she couldn’t crawl into it now. She waited as Carla brought back fresh bedding and wiped down the disinfectant that was sitting.
“I hope I don’t offend you by saying this, I noticed your wet sheets and I just want to say we do have some different kinds of protection if you need them for this. It’s not unusual for sobering clients to have some wacky body situations.” Carla said seriously.
“What protection? I just was sweating pretty bad.” Kelsey confusingly answered.
Carla nodded her head, “Oh ok, well I thought I smelled urine and just figured it might have been an accident.”
Kelsey felt her face grow hot, “An accident? You mean you thought I wet the bed?”
Carla nodded. “Hey, it happens. I’m sorry I just thought… yeah.”
Kelsey shrugged, deep inside feeling that maybe Carla could have been right. She hoped not, that would be embarrassing. The thought of Carla offering protection, old lady depends, repulsed her.

Carla finished preparing the bed and helped Kelsey back onto the bed. “All set? Need anything?”
Kelsey shook her head and slowly laid down into the bed. Carla flipped off the lights and closed the door. Kelsey grabbed the water from Dawn earlier and gulped it down. In minutes Kelsey found herself slipping back into slumber.

Morning rolled around too quick for Kelsey. She felt like she was hit by a Mack truck when she let herself wake up. Her bladder gave its warning and she sighed. She laid there wishing she was at home in her own bed, surrounded with her pillows and down comforter.
She heard a knock and her door peeked open, “Morning check-in in fifteen,” a man called. She couldn’t see his face and before she could even begin to speak, he was at the next door.
Kelsey sat up and rubbed her eyes and her bladder once again reminded to get going. Kelsey hoped somebody would come back soon so she could get to the bathroom. She knew there was little chance she could get that chair going without tremendous pain through her upper body. She figured she really had no choice, though, as nobody was at her door. She made her way into the chair and grasped the wheels. She slowly and painfully got to the door. She pushed it open and into the hallway. Some of the other residents were lined up at the office door receiving their meds. She kept pushing herself to the bathroom holding her breath as the urge grew more unbearable. Her body was tensed up and she needed to get to that toilet now. There was no staff to be seen and she didn’t see Ashley. She pulled the door to the bathroom open, struggling because her wheelchair was only in the way making it more difficult.
She got a hold and got herself into the bathroom and as she sucked in her breath desperately trying to hold her bladder, it gave way. She felt the relaxation in her pelvic area and the horrible warmth under her bottom. She heard it trickle to the floor and her body just sank. Just when she thought it couldn’t get any worse, she heard the toilet flush.

Nice story so far, And 10 internets for putting in the links to earlier chapters.

I like it, but I am glad that the pace is finially starting to pick up a bit. Apart from the slight slowness in the earlier chapters, I like it. Keep it up.

I was just trying not to be too fast… I wanted a little backround

Why did Kelsey get so sick?

Alcohol withdrawals

Don’t worry - there were no slowness issues. Some people here are just bloody impatient.