unexpected treatment

i’m new and still figuring things out but i expect this story to have many chapters

chapter one…

it’s 3:47 and Lana is laying on the couch under her blanket watching videos on her phone and she looks at the time and thinks to herself “i should get changed out of this diaper before he comes home.” She checks her boyfriend’s texts if he said anything about coming home early and not surprisingly he said nothing. She decides to go change before he comes home as it is only an hour and a half until her boyfriend Darren comes home and after she took everything off except for the diaper she stared at herself in the mirror. A few seconds later she hears the bathroom door behind her open and it’s Darren. He walks up to her and hugs her and surprisingly doesn’t say anything about the diaper and asks her “need help, princess?” There was a shake in her voice as she mumbled “maybe…” and stared at the ground.

She doesn’t remember telling Darren about any of her ABDL desires or fantasies.
Darren took Lana’s hand and lead her through the house and into the bedroom and Darren gets on his knees and pulls something out from under the bed. Lana recognised this as her secret diaper stash and wondered how he found out as it was originally in a closed box hidden behind a few other boxes. Darren takes a clean diaper
and stands up again and puts Lana on the bed. Darren untapes her diaper and intentionally makes Lana blush by commenting “wow princess, didn’t go easy on the diaper, huh?” afterwards Darren cleans her up and puts her in a new diaper. After he finished changing her he picks her up and carries her to the closet and tells her to pick a shirt for today and that the rest of her outfit is already picked out. She decides to wear a pink shirt that she never usually wears and Darren helps Lana put the shirt on.

Darren goes to the bed again and takes out a very short skirt and walks over to Lana to help her put that on. Lana wants to say she can do it herself but she is enjoying this and she chooses not to. Darren takes a pacifier out of his pocket and it looks like the one she ordered online and Darren puts it in her mouth. Afterwards he leads her out of the room and out of the house to the car and opens the door behind the passenger side and Lana notices there’s a carseat that looks like it’s for children and Darren puts her in the seat with ease and straps her in and gets in the front seat

2 Likes

good story cant wait to read more

1 Like

i am planning to do part 2 on my birthday (the 31st)