velcro diapers

Hi there,
My question concerns describing the attaching of cloth diapers with velcro.

1. Are they taped on? Velcroed on? Pinned?
  2. And in a story where the characters are wearing both disposables (which are usually taped on) and the cloth diapers with velcro; would both be described as being taped on? And how would you differiniate between them?
  3. How would you describe attaching diapers if the characters are wearing disposable, cloth with velcro, and cloth with pins in the same story, and how would you differiniate between attaching the three types of diapers?
    Rick

velcro diapers

1: If they’re velcroed on then they’re not taped or pinned. Typically the velcro is where the tapes and landing zone would be on a disposable, relatively.
2/3 (You kinda ask the same question twice): I’d describe Velcro as being “attached,” since you don’t “tape” velcro on. Cloth with pins would be “pinned on.”

As a further note, unless the velcro diaper is a swim diaper or all-in-one, it also would have plastic pants.

velcro diapers

I have just got 6 cloth diaper’s from China that are velcro. The soft side is sewn right across the front in a wide band and the back wings have the hook side. they are very simple to put on and there is no need for pins. Mine are without a plastic cover as others I have bought with a cover take ages to dry. I just pull a pair of plastic panties over the top and I am good to go. Hope this helps out.

Karla

velcro diapers

smile The first ones I had used were not AIO’s… but I know most of them are.