Weasley and Granger- Magical Babysitters (Harry Potter fanfic)

Chapter 1
I ran. I didn’t care where. Anywhere, anywhere was better than back there. With Draco Malfoy.

It had all started a couple of months ago. But I’m still ahead of myself. Let me start by telling you that I, Ginny Weasley, am completely incontinent. I have been since I was born. The healers said that there was nothing they could do. It was just something I had to live with. Or, the way I felt at that moment, die with. I had had no problems, until a couple of months before I started Hogwarts.

I had been with my mother in Madam Malkins, buying robes. Then Mum had said(in a much louder voice that I liked) “And while we’re here, we might as well pick up some of those modified Pampers that work so well for Ginny.” “Shush, mum!” I hissed, looking around hurriedly for anyone I knew. I thought I had heard a muffled chuckle behind a rack of hats.
“No point being bashful about it, dear. If you need them, you need them” Mum replied briskly. And that was that.

Until September, when Draco Malfoy had barged into my compartment on the Hogwarts Express the moment we set off and demanded loudly “Hey Weasley, wet your nappy yet?”
I wasn’t able to say a word, I was so shocked. I had thought that my secret was safe, after no one had approached me outside Madam Malkin’s. But there I was, at what should have been one of the happiest moments of my life, having my biggest fear brought to life.

Nobody said anything. At first they were all too shocked. Then a 5th year Slytherin in a corner got up, and said, grinning; “Well, little pants wetter, we can soon see.” He advanced towards me. He was a huge person, with thick arms and a thicker skull.

Suddenly a voice piped up from the corner. “You leave her alone! She can’t help it.” I looked around in astonishment. I hadn’t even noticed Hermione in the compartment. It was the way she absorbed herself in a book. She sort of faded into the background. Then again, I hadn’t been expecting to see her. Why wasn’t she with Ron and Harry?

“OK then, Little Miss Bookworm. Maybe you won’t be able to help getting punched in the face if I have another remark like that from you.” threatened the Slytherin. “Weasley, show us your baby nappy and we might let you leave with your Mudblood babysitter here. Last chance, or else.”

Never written stories in first person before so might be slightly awkward in some parts. Will be writing as and when I get inspiration, though the first five chapters are already written and will be posted depending on audience reception. Hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year.

Re: Weasley and Granger- Magical Babysitters

You’re improving, it’s a little short but its going right into things at the start. It’s well written which is rare for very short stories like this. It’s got potential to be really good. I’d suggest merging your “chapters” since I don’t feel you need to end them in the middle of a scene, if it were longer I might label it a cliffhanger and call it a day. It ends too abruptly, it doesn’t let the audience wind down, this sort of abruptness should be reserved for the scene before a larger climax.

Much better. Again, work on length. Your five chapters are probably about what I would have expected from one chapter. Let’s see them.

Like the two previous replies, I’m going to address the length of your text. While I’m not opposed to the posting of fragments or single scenes, you seem to be going for a story with an actual plot. If so, you need to let it develop over time and that means length. Personally, I wouldn’t consider this a first chapter, but rather a sort of literary teaser trailer (Not that that’s necessarily a bad thing). Let’s see the rest.

It’d be nice to have an author’s note warning me it’s fanfiction; perhaps put it in parenthetical note in the title.

For example: Weasley and Granger- Magical Babysitters (Harry Potter fanfiction)

Also, it is an improvement but please, check the line formatting and have each change of character speaking create a new paragraph.

Re: Weasley and Granger- Magical Babysitters (Harry Potter fanfic)

Mudblood babysitter here. Last chance, or else."

I had no choice. Slowly I tweaked the waistband of my skirt, revealing a little of the nappy.
" No, more!" Snapped Draco, waving his wand threateningly under my nose. I didn’t know what he would do, but his family had been Death Eaters, so it was a pretty good bet that he’d learned at least a few cruel spells somewhere along the line.
The other Slytherin lost patience. He grabbed my skirt and yanked it brutally down. He stopped. Stared.
“Told you” sneered Malfoy. “She’s nothing but a little pants-wetting baby who-”
“You were saying something, Malfoy?” Growled Professor Moody from behind me.
“N-no sir” stuttered Malfoy.
“Then get OUT!” He waited till the two Slytherins had left, then said quietly “Put it away Miss Weasley.”
I tugged my skirt back up my legs hurriedly, concealing the cheerful designs of my nappy beneath thick black wool.
“Are you alright?”
“Yes sir, I think so”
“Good. Let me know if you have any more… trouble.”
There was a clunk as the compartment door closed behind him.
“Oh my god Ginny! Those underhanded cowards of backstabbing poisonous vipers…”
I sat back and let all the rage that Hermione had built up, sitting with her lips pressed tightly together in the corner, wash over me. I paid no attention until she got to:
“… Taste of their own medicine!”
“What?” I asked, having heard only half of her tirade.
“I said we should sort them out! There this charm that reverses age. Mostly wrinkled old witches relive the good old days when they could see their knees, but I think we could get some good use of of it. I’ll have to look it up, and practice, and check it’s safe, but…”
" You do that Hermione. You do that."

Authors note: I am perfectly aware that Mad Eye Moody did not teach at Hogwarts in Ginny’s first year, or ever travel on the Hogwarts Express. This is artistic licence.

Sorry I’ve been away for a while. My internet has a complete meltdown and it’s taken me ages to get it fixed

Since I know very little about Hogwarts, I find the story interesting and am looking forward to future chapters, So far, I do agree that you could combine chapters to make them longer. Looking forward to the next one to read.

It was a few weeks later, and the excitement of coming to school, coupled with the horrors of homework, meant that I had completely forgotten Hermione’s plot when she came up to me in the library and hissed “Tonight”
I didn’t have a clue what she was on about at first. I just sat there and stared at her for a few moments while I frantically searched my brain for a clue. Suddenly it all came flooding back. I won’t mention what else flooded at that moment.
“Oh, you mean-”
“Shush!” Hermione whispered. “I’ll meet you in the common room at midnight. Don’t say anything to anyone”
I nodded, and Hermione drifted away, blending with the bookcases as she vanished through the shelves.
All of a sudden, there was a Whoosh! and my skirt flew up around my ears, exposing my soaked nappy to the world. Shocked,I quickly yanked it down and looked around to see Malfoy hiding around a corner with his wand out, grinning. Thankfully the library was empty. I was even more determined to give that boy what he deserved.
At midnight,I crept down the stairs and nearly had a heart attack when I crashed into Hermione near the dying fire.
“Shhh!” She hissed fiercely.
“Sorry” I murmured.
“Come on, quickly. I don’t want anyone to see us.”
We stole through the castle, hurrying through the echoing corridors to the Room of Requirement. Hermione strode back and forth, muttering quietly to herself. Suddenly,a thick wooden door appeared in the stones of the wall. We looked at each other and nodded.

Interesting story I am looking forward to reading more

Thanks! The next part will be on as soon as I can find it in my documents

The Room was completely different! The walls were painted in pastel colours, there was a huge cot set up in one corner and a highchair in another. A rocking chair was in the centre and nearby was a playpen. Finally, tucked behind the door was a large table and a shelf piled high with enormous versions of baby nappies, decorated with cartoon prints. It was better than we had dared to hope. I looked at Hermione. “Will we need anything else?”
"Well"she muttered pensively. “Some pacifiers might be nice. And a camera so we can make sure no one finds out”.
There was a pop and the items appeared, set out on a small coffee table by the rocking chair. I smiled. “Tomorrow?” I asked. “It’s Saturday”
“Perfect” grinned Hermione.
Sorry its short but I’ve got to go out

I poked my head round the corner. Draco was on his way, probably looking for his two bodyguards, Crabbe and Goyle. He might have trouble with that, seeing as they were both stunned and hidden in a broom cupboard on the third floor.
I pulled back and nodded to Hermione, who steadied her wand and took aim. Then Malfoy appeared. There was a flash of red light and a shout. Draco disappeared behind a wall of smoke. We waited with baited breath. Eventually, the smoke cleared and we both let out an involuntary “Awwww!”. In Malfoys place sat a tiny baby. He would probably have been even more adorable if he hadn’t been screaming his head off. Hermione scooped him up. “Come on little man. Lets get a nappy on that bum of yours before we have a mess to clean up”
The baby struggled furiously but ineffectually against Hermione’s arm. We were quick getting back to the Room, but not quick enough. Just as we rounded the final corner,a damp patch appeared on Hermione’s sleeve. “Aww” she cooed. “Did little Draco have to go pee pees?”
If possible, baby Draco’s face became even redder as we entered the Room and Hermione set him on the changing table. It was obvious Hermione had been practicing, as she quickly tugged down Draco’s trousers and pants, both with an obvious damp patch, then expertly wiped Draco’s crotch and slid a nappy under him. A quick slap of tapes and she was done.
I looked at her. “Been studying?”
“Hmm?” She replied absently. “Oh, no. I have a baby cousin.”
"Your spell worked! Now, what shall we do with our new baby for the rest of the day?

Comments and criticism welcome

This could be a good story but as others have mentioned, the chapters are too short and you are also rushing things a bit. The basic idea of taking Harry Potter and placing ABDL elements in it is perfect though…

Thankyou for the critique
Sorry I kind of abandoned this story, I was caught up with the publication of my first novel ( :slight_smile: ) and breaking up with my girlfriend of 8 years ( :frowning: ) I’ve had a lot of inspiration, but very little time to turn it into something actually readable, so I will continue this story as soon as I’ve been able to do that. I was planning to write slightly less than other authors (I don’t dare say ‘little’) and often, however the often seems to have eluded me.

Ok. Here goes.
“Well” Hermione mused. “A dose of public humiliation might really give him a spoonful of his own medicine, but he’s not exactly recognisable, is he? I do have a few ideas that will really punish him though.”
I liked the sound of this. That was one thing you could say about Hermione-you could rely on her for ideas when you needed them. “Sounds fun. What are they?”
“Well” she began, eyeing me up. “I think I’ll save what I think is my best idea until last.”
“Are you actually going to tell me anything, or just keep hinting?” I asked slightly sharply.
“Sorry, sorry.” She handed Draco to me. “Go sit down, I’ll be right back” She headed over to the other side of the Room, hidden behind several enormous bookcases of books on baby care. I rolled my eyes, and sank into an enormous leather rocking chair, cradling little Draco in my arms.
“I guess you can hear me in there? Ok. Um. Well, my little sweet pea, you might like to know that you’re going to be staying like this for some time. You’ve ruined my life forever. Do you know how horrible that feels? I can’t even go to bed without some bitch asking me if I’m wet, does the baby need a change, is mommy going to bring my teddy bear. And I think-and Hermione agrees- that you should get a taste of that. But we’re going to wait a little while first.” I rocked him gently.
“You can call me all the names under the sun, spread all the rumours you like. Because now I have nothing to hide. Everyone from first year to seventh year knows I wear nappies, and I can’t do anything about it. I hope you’re pleased with yourself”
I nearly broke down and started sobbing, but here Hermione came back across the Room, holding a baby bottle. She took Draco out of my arms
“Ginny, you’re…kinda leaking. Do you want to go change?”
I blushed hotly, feeling shame spreading through me.
“Oh, thanks” I replied awkwardly. I hurried across the room into a more private area, and pulled down my skirt. It was bad. The front was completely yellow, there were streams running down my legs and into my socks. I ripped the tapes, and slid the sodden mass down my legs. Oh, great. There was a mass of brown squashed up in the back, which had obviously been there a while. This was going to be absolute hell to clean up.

Some time later, I rejoined Hermione by the entrance. I had on a much thicker nappy, in case I got distracted again.
I sat back in the chair. Hermione slid Draco into one arm, and the bottle into the opposite hand. I gently pushed the nipple against Draco’s mouth. He refused to drink.
“Come on sweetie, drink down your nice milky ba-ba that Auntie Hermione made you. Naughty boys get a spanking”
Still he refused. I handed the bottle back to Hermione, rolled Draco over, yanked down the back of his nappy and spanked him. Merlin, it felt good! In no time at all he was screaming, in floods of tears. I pulled his nappy back up.
“Are you going to be a good boy for mummy now?”
He nodded mutely. This time, when I pushed the nipple between his lips, he opened his mouth and began drinking.
“There’s a good boy!” I praised. “Come on now, drink it all up for Mummy” He shot me a death glare, but continued to drink.
I looked up at Hermione and grinned. She grinned back. This was going to be fun…

When Draco had finished that, and another bottle of milk, I burped him for the second time, then slid a finger down the leg of his nappy.
“Whoopsies! Did someone make pee-pee in his nappykins for mummy like a good little boy?” I knew I was overdoing the baby talk. Right then, I didn’t care. It felt so good to finally be the one in control. I picked him up, then checked down the back of his nappy.
“And mummy got a little present too, didn’t she? Come on then cutie pie, lets get that yucky thing off you” I put him on the changing table.

It took me some time to finally remove the mess that was clinging to his rear end. Eventually, I managed to get a clean nappy on him, and put him down for a nap. Then I sat with Hermione and quietly talked over what would happen next

i like how the last update progressed it asnt to rushed, and it wasnt to slow. im looking forwrd to more.

We didn’t get very far before we were interrupted by little Draco’s crying.
“Aww, is someone hungry?” I cooed. I glanced at Hermione. “Shall we try it now?”
“Why not?” She replied, flicking her wand in my direction. I gasped in shock as I felt my usually small breasts growing and swelling with milk. “Oh Hermione, that’s amazing!”
She blushed slightly. “Oh, it’s nothing”
I stood, hurried across the room and lifted Draco out of his crib, cradling him in my arms. The tiny baby struggled ineffectually, obviously knowing and dreading what I was going to do.
“Aww, it’s ok little man. Mummy’s going to make your tummy feel all nice and full” I smirked, unbuttoning my blouse with one hand. I had never found it necessary to wear a bra as -lets face it- I had never had much to put in it. So now I could slip my engorged breast out of my shirt with ease and gently guide it towards Draco’s mouth. Stubbornly he refused to open it, just making it awkward for himself.
“Ok, you had your chance” I told him as I gently forced his mouth open and slipped in the nipple.
“Now are you going to drink or do we have to force you?” He seemed to consider this briefly, then I felt his mouth suckling at my breast. “There’s a good boy” I murmured, softly stroking his head. For ten minutes I stood there until my worst enemy finally took his lips away and but burped hugely. I smiled and tucked my breast away again. I had never felt more contented. Then I had a sudden shock as Malfoy rested his head against me and fell asleep again. There was a soft “awww” from across the room, where Hermione had been looking through the drawers to see what the Room had provided for us. I placed my finger to my lips and softly lowered the boy into his crib. Then I turned, and Hermione and I retreated to the far end of the room to talk.
“Are you sure its possible?” I asked Hermione anxiously.
“Of course it is Gin, don’t be silly” she reassured me.
Our plan was very simple. To begin with, we had put Draco’s mind into a baby’s body. Now we were going one step further. We were going to put a baby’s mind in Draco’s body. This would mean that Draco would effectively be a baby in an adult body; resulting in him wetting himself, requiring breast feeding, sucking his thumb, crying constantly and -most importantly- seeing me as his mummy. A genius plan, if I said so myself.
“Looking at him there, he seems so sweet. Are you sure we’re doing the right thing?” I queried.
“It’s your plan Gin. If you don’t want to do it, don’t do it” she reasoned.
I thought deeply. “No. Let’s go ahead.”
“Sure?”
“Yes. Now do it quickly, before I change my mind”
Hermione muttered a few words under her breath and made a grand gesture with her wand. We turned and watched as the sweet tot in the crib twisted and stretched and morphed into the confident, smirking, evil Malfoy that we all knew and hated. There was a tense pause. Then he turned and looked at me.
“Me wet mummy”

This is a good story, I like for you to continue.