What crawled up this guy's ass

I was searching on youtube and came across this little vid.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this gets deleted.

What crawled up this guy’s ass

That’s actually so pathetic it’s amusing.

F is for Flag.

That guy’s a twat.

Wow, what a complete dumb ass. I just tried to FLAG that video but YouTube gave me some stupid error… odd.

They’re performing site maintenance at the moment.

it just another youtube troll bitching about something, I guess lol

What videos did he watch?

I wonder how he even knew about the AB/DL videos? :slight_smile:

He’s not a troll, he is a ignorant fuck. don’t see how that makes him a troll, it makes him a dumbass. I flagged it too. I reported it all bullying since they didn’t have the ‘Offensive’ option.

He’s not a troll, he is a ignorant fuck. don’t see how that makes him a troll, it makes him a dumbass

Umm…that what a online troll is a ignorant dumbass, but in this case he a youtube troll who just wanted to piss off abdl people for his own entertainment.

This made me laugh. It’s a reply video to the guy who posted the first one.

Also seen the reply too. Nice Video and music too (A-Team rules :twisted: )

I thought a troll was someone who makes things up. Does he not really think we are pervs?

Here’s the video for Vickie.

I thought a troll was someone who makes things up.

Troll do that too, a troll is based a person who go on the internet and cause trouble with other people either by making crap up or just pissing people off.

You get deliberate trolling as well, when people do it just for ‘the lulz to piss of noobz’

I hate deliberate troll, been into too many fights with those loser lol.

Here a fun question, if the guy is piss off because people are posted abdl video on youtube, then how did he learn about them in the first place?

So if someone’s opinions was always pissing people off, even though they aren’t trying to piss anyone off, does it still make them trolls?

So if someone’s opinions was always pissing people off, even though they aren’t trying to piss anyone off, does it still make them trolls?

If the person wasn’t trying to piss the person off with his/her opinions then it not trolling. Trolls piss people off on purpose for the fun of it.

Okay. I see innocent people being called trolls too all the time on another forum. I figure it’s because when someone doesn’t like what someone has said, or they don’t like their opinion or they didn’t likl the fact they were showed up, they call them a troll.
Some asshole has called me a troll because I showed him up and outsmarted him by starting to ignore him, the last step I take with bullies when nothing else I did to them works like it does to other bullies, and now he says I’m a troll lol.