What is it about AB/DL that appeals to women?

Over the last 4 years I have been slowly introducing my wife to AB/DL. It’s not her primary interest, but she does not object to it. She wants to try more and was asking me questions about what aspects of AB/DL appeal to women. Being a male, I am not able to answer that question, but I know there are plenty of women here on the forum.

So I would love to hear from any women out there who are willing to share, what is it about AB/DL that appeals to you?

feeling secure
feeling a little naughty (same reason women wear thongs or crotchless panties)

Really? That just makes me feel like I have dental floss in my arse.

why do girls wear thongs beside feeling naughty and having feeling of dental floss up there butts. There been a couple times when me and a lady are about to do it and I pull her thong down and the thong peel off the skin like someone glue it to the skin, and then it take like a couple seconds for the thong to peel off the skin, I mean that not sexxy but f*cking gross.

Hm… the only reason why I can see people wanting to wear thongs, and this may be the operative reason, is to show off their bottoms. I know that I’ve had to wear dancers’ thongs (also known, in other circles, as gaffs) in shows I’ve done, but those are both a different product and have a different application (the elimination of fabric lines on costuming parts).

shrug

Hmm….why would it be different for a woman to be interested (whether fetish or lifestyle like) in infantilism than it would be for a man?

This is half an argument about a hint of sexism and half a curiosity if their really is some underlying reason behind infantilism that does differ a man and woman in this fetish.

Its not a sexist question at all. Men and Women have diffrent outlooks and priorities. What is important to a man is often very diffrent from whats important to a Woman. Sure I could try to guess what it is about AB/DL that Women like, or I could just ask. :smiley:

Its not a sexist question at all. Men and Women have diffrent outlooks and priorities. What is important to a man is often very diffrent from whats important to a Woman. Sure I could try to guess what it is about AB/DL that Women like, or I could just ask. :D[/quote]

Yet…you don’t know if it’s a sexist question until a woman answers essentially what I have asked.

Fine, so what appeals to the women HERE. It’s a perfectly reasonable question: he’s just looking to suggest some viewpoints to someone.

I don’t think that it’s necessarily a sexist question. It’s just one that’s too broad. To the end that one can define why women (even “women here”) like Infantilism, one would have to first nail infantilism down to one definition, which is something our community really has yet to do. The paraphilic infantilists differ from the “security blanket” crowd differ from the LGs differ from the ABs, etc. etc. etc. It’s a question with no correct answer because the question is not well enough defined to elicit any answer which would be of use in any specific context other than that of the answerer.

Hmm…sexist was a bit too strong a word for what I actually meant. It was more or less a point about differentiating men and women unnecessarily. I guess that’s not really sexist.

The technical reason for wearing a thong or a g-string is to hide panty lines. Let’s be honest though, it’s really about feeling sexy. Most bras aren’t the most comfortable things on the face of the planet either to be honest.

I think secure and naughty are good ways to describe why diapers appeal to me too. Maybe innocent too, I dunno. Personally I’m not much of an AB.

They have panties that hide panty lines. They are called “No-line Panties” You don’t need a thong to do that.

Some people really do just find thongs more comfortable…

Wow, there are like… Three different topics going on here heheh.

First, no… I don’t think a thong feels like buttfloss. Although it does feel a little naughty. Why? Because a thong leaves the skin exposed, and the skin rubs against whatever material you are wearing. Creating a whole new sensation. Oh, and if the thong is peeling off skin… Time to get a new one, or a better size, ouch.

Second, no I do not think the origional question is sexist at all. Let’s all face it, there aren’t many women out there in the ABDL comunity. Why? I’m not exactly sure. So, if you wanted to know why a individual male likes diapers that’s not a hard question to find an anwser to. But when it comes to a female, they’re a little scarse.

Third, I can tell you why I like diapers and regression. But every woman like every man is different. So, the anwsers will be different as well.

I like diapers because…

1. I feel naughty wearing them, kind of like ok I know I’m not supposed to be wearing these but it’s ok.
  2. It has to do with sensation. The sensation of feeling a dry diaper rub on my skin, and a wet diaper. Yes, this can be sexual for me.
  3. They’re a great regression tool. Slap a diaper on me, and I regress just a bit knowing I’m wearing one.
  4. Humilation, it’s what I am into. Ever see a woman blush in two micro-seconds? They’re also great for punishment.
  5. It’s fun!
  6. Daddy likes it when I wear diapers. Oh, don’t give me that look, I had to add this one in. Really it’s about acceptance, and I know I have it from him.

Regression to me is all about controll, dominance and submission. Daddy is also my dominant and my Sir. He is always in control no matter what I think at the time. When I regress I feel safe with him, I feel comfortable, innocent (even though I’m not) and yes at the same time I push. Sometimes I feel like I need to be punished like a little girl. I’m not exactly sure why I enjoy these things, I just do.

What you really need to do is ask your wife. Sit down and talk to her some more, find out how she really feels about them.

Let’s all face it, there aren’t many women out there in the ABDL comunity. Why? I’m not exactly sure.

The most probable reason is because a lot of men really are sexist, and with feminism in society, this can (maybe not always will be, but can) be interpreted as a sexist male paraphernalia for their sick fetishes. I’ve actually heard more women say this is disgusting, wrong, sexist, and immoral than men.

This is a mere guess based on very little evidence. I could be entirely wrong for all I know or care.

1. I feel naughty wearing them, kind of like ok I know I’m not supposed to be wearing these but it’s ok.

Why not, may I ask? It’s neither ethically nor morally wrong to do so.

I would say it has nothing to do with sexism, it’s just that men tend to devote more time to things related to their sex life perhaps and everyone knows that there are no girls on the internet :-p

And why not? Well - it’s hardly their intended purpose.

The intended purpose of a diaper isn’t to be urinated and defecated in? What are they for then?

Jaks to anwser your question…

They’re supposed to be for people who really need them. No, it’s not immoraly wrong to enjoy them. However, there is this little part of me that makes me feel a little naughty for seeing them as a sexual fetish.

It also makes me feel a little naughty because I’m 28 years old, I’m supposed to be using the toliet for these things. Again, I accept that I love diapers, and it’s just fine to wear them. But every now and then that little voice pops up into my head, and that’s fine too.

They’re supposed to be for people who really need them.

Who is saying that? The commercials are targeted at old people, but Paraplegics use them too, and there’s not many adult diaper commercials aimed at them. Diapers weren’t intended for animals either, but I commonly see one on a chimpanzee or monkey or something. Just because the original purpose wasn’t intended for you doesn’t make it naughty or forbidden fruit to any extent for you or any of us to use them.

No, it’s not immoraly wrong to enjoy them.

Gotta love the double negative, as with this statement you disagree and say it IS morally wrong to use them (I know that wasn’t what you were intending, I just found this statement amusing is all). :stuck_out_tongue: