What theme are you using?

I was just wondering what themes our other members are currently using.

I’m using smartDark at the moment.

Smart Dark here as well. I swapped to the Classic one to see if it fixed the stretch problem on the story posts, it did but I just couldn’t handle the color scheme, it’s far too bright for me.

Knight

I’m using Purplestylus. I just randomly picked it.

I hadn’t really looked around at many of the themes until now, but, for now, I’m using Pixielated. Partly because I like the name, but it also looks kinda cool, except for when people have avatars that are too wide, since the sidebar doesn’t stretch on this theme.

Well, the actual message space can stretch even if the sidebar can’t. I haven’t really had any problems with that, but I’m not using 800x600, either. And I just realized that, even if the sidebar doesn’t stretch, the left border of that person’s message does move in accordingly. The right margin stays the same as everyone else’s, though. So, in short, I don’t know.

Nosebleed. Sounds nasty but looks like just paint spread everywhere.

I was using the PinkVibe, which has a lot more pink than the Ca_aphrodites_pink, which I am using now, because I like it better. :stuck_out_tongue:

Me too!

Silly Winnie… of course you’re not the only one who wants all pink! giggles and watches the other LG’s come out of the woodwork

I’ve changed to the ‘Alexis Blue’ one now.

Ca_aphrodites_pink here as well, I like it!! It is like all pink & stuff!!

Silly Winnie is right, Lizzie!!

giggle

I just realized you can change the theme. I have “VietCong” now, which is the farthest thing from AB/DL themed. But I think I’ll keep it this way. It seems to match some of the bickering around here.

I’m keeping the default: it’s easy to see, it’s plain and it’s not tacky like some of the others.

I can’t say I liked SmartDark (I tried it out when I saw a couple of people were using it)

Ideally, I really wanted a nice clean violet theme, but there were very few themes using violet available, and all of those that did looked horribly ugly (not because of the colors, but because of poor font, padding, and image choices). So I’m staying pretty close to the default theme as well; I ultimately ended up going with subSilver.

I thought that was the default?

SubRebel or RebelSub or whatever is quite good as well - same thing, but with some blue.

The default looks nearly identical to subSilver, but it has its own custom banner at the top, rather than the default phpBB banner.

And yeah… if there was something like subViolet, that would be exactly what I would be looking for. Simple… and purple. Too bad there isn’t. :expressionless:

Cold Steel at the moment, but I am still going through them.

:slight_smile: i just went vietcong too , now i can read at the office without worrying who glances over my shoulder

I’m just using the default as well. Some of the others have better colour schemes but are a bit trying to read so I’ll be unadventurous and stick with this.

The iMac one is cool, but only the Sub ones seem to really be able to adapt to wide screen.

I’m using 1280 x 1024