ABDL Story Forum

Who is your favorite Monster High character?

Well since we actually have people in here now guess I should start a conversation? :stuck_out_tongue:

I think at least a few of mine are obvious to people by now if they’ve paid any attention to my signature and profile LOL!

Mine is no particular order are

• Clawdeen Wolf
  • Draculaura
  • Catty Noir (given since I have her as one of my wallpapers LOL! :P)
  • Clawdia Wolf (Reminds me way too much of me in some ways :P)
  • Deuce Gorgan (AKA Cleo's Doormat :P)

One thing I will admit is that I like Draculaura a lot more in Welcome to Monster High than I did in the older movies and the webisodes.

I particularly love the fact we get to see her get mad and kick a zombie’s ass :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t seen too much of the Monster High- I’ve seen a few of the movies around Halloween, enough to know who some of the characters are. My favorite characters are Cleo de Nile (just cuz I like ancient Egypt so she gets brownie points for that :smiley: ), Ghoulia Yelps and Draculara just cuz…vampire :smiley: Oh, and Frankie Stein.

Ghoulia! I knew I forgot someone on my list LOL!

I’d like Cleo a lot better if it wasn’t for the way she treats Deuce. On the other hand I do have to give the writers some respect for how they handled their relationship in Boo York, Boo York. :slight_smile:

Which films have you seen? And has the continuity errors broke your brain? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve only seen Why do Ghouls Fall in Love and Ghouls Rule. As for the continuity errors, I figured they were taking a DC comics or Marvel comics approach- randomly changing shit and whatever goes lol!

Ah, you haven’t seen the really fun ones then for continuity errors. :slight_smile:

But you have seen half of my favorite one :stuck_out_tongue: Ghoul’s rule has a few things that directly contradict the events of Fright On! but some of that could be written off by the fact that I’m convinced the entire school was drugged during the events of Fright On!

(Than again, I have a grand theory that explains all the continuity errors, but you definitely want to see up through Boo York, Boo York before asking about that :P)

Incidentally, Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love? My favorite of the two “Draculaura as main focus” movies :slight_smile:

I’ll have to watch them then. :3 I thought why do ghouls fall in love was cute. Btw, just out of curiosity, since you’re a big Monster High fan, what do you think of the Ever After High spinoff?

It’s okay. I have to admit I had a hard time with it originally because of Apple White’s attitude early on. A little two “must follow in mommy’s footsteps” for me :slight_smile:

I didn’t mind it too much. I haven’t watched all of Ever After High. I do like Raven’s look though. I think Apple’s attitude was supposed to be in stark contrast to Raven, kind of like a brain-washed “must follow the heard, original thinking is baaaad” kind of thing.

I’ve seen most of it now. I really need to finish the most recent stuff though.

Yeah, I got that vibe from Apple, she’s too by the book early on. I’m glad she loosened up later on. And I love Raven. Badass with an evil mom who wants to be good despite what society says she’s supposed to do. A rebel with a cause :smiley:

Haha, I liked Raven’s character, too. It’s cute. It also sends a good message for the kiddies who watch it. Monster High does, too- I’ve seen more of Ever After than I have of Monster High.